/SBG/ SHAREBLUE GENERAL: SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH EDITION

Shareblue has committed treason by working with the Chinese government, the City of London, Mexico, Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation and other Middle Eastern Groups to subvert American politics and promote censorship

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

archive.is/3qIjI

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

archive.is/aRPcc

Chinese Tycoon Ke Xiping and the Chinese government bought influence in Shareblue and concealed the purchase as a mining deal. Employees of Shareblue also have strong ties to the PeaceWorks Foundation, which is run by Mexican billionaire Daniel Lubetzky.

There are also ties to Australia, where figures in the mining community acted as gobetweens for the Chinese government and Shareblue

These generals are for identifying and building a database of Shareblue employees as well as identifying the locations of their offices and places of business. It is also for working to track the various globalist sponsors and groups affiliated with Shareblue for future reference and operations.

Pastebin of Shareblue employees (update/replace as needed):

pastebin.com/cyMTHt55

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oMcMM
archive.is/3L1z9
archive.is/0jZrV
archive.is/1xzLd
archive.is/bNhaI
archive.is/p2WKA
archive.is/TRF9V
archive.is/Ap6s
archive.is/u1oq0
archive.is/AyzAs
archive.is/0Gt22
archive.is/J4joC
archive.is/l4ni8
archive.is/lrvfb
youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc
archive.fo/QBreN
archive.fo/LplzL
archive.fo/g2z4x
qpp
archive.fo/Z13BZ
hea
archive.fo/FQWOz
vet
archive.fo/T2uS5
archive.fo/7HOmD
med
archive.fo/NU0Cy
oba
archive.fo/Q7Wv4
my.usc
archive.fo/cawil
tec
archive.fo/AZhxu
sta
archive.fo/JjUgb
boobpedia.com/boobs/Ayumi_Shinoda
boobpedia.com/boobs/Kurea_Hasumi
boobpedia.com/boobs/Anri_Okita
boobpedia.com/boobs/Asahi_Mizuno
archive.fo/h2Mwq
shareblue.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Info on Shareblue's sponsors:

This is Globalist Ke Xiping who runs the Xiamen Hengxing Group Co., Ltd. (厦门恒兴集团有限公司)
archive.is/oMcMM

archive.is/3L1z9

He arranged the Chinese side of the deal, masking a multimillion dollar payment as a mining project which was immediately sold to PowerChina, a state run enterprise

The Australian middleman who was responsible for playing go between was Malcolm Raymond Scott James

archive.is/0jZrV

He sits on the board of Moko Social Media Holdings and is the executive at Tianshan Goldfields, which was the Australian shell company set up to facilitate the deal with China. James was uniquely placed to sell influence in Shareblue back when it was named Blue Nation Review.

archive.is/1xzLd

Moko still hold's a 20% stake in Shareblue

The Chinese aren't the only ones fucking you over though! Our old friends the Jews, the Arabs, the financiers in the City of London and even Mexico is pulling strings in Shareblue!

Peter Daou is the CEO of Shareblue's holding company. Look at all of his clients!

archive.is/bNhaI

Well well, did you know that PR Newswire and Bloomberg are both owned by a UBM plc in the City of London. Fair and unbiased, I'm sure.

archive.is/p2WKA

archive.is/TRF9V

He also works for OneVoice International, a part of the PeaceWorks Foundation. This is our new Open Society Foundation, they're just as bad and you'll find that Soros works with some of their supporters.

archive.is/Ap6s

archive.is/u1oq0

Here's a sample of who is involved:

Rockefellers, the UK Labor Party and that cunt Jeremy Corbyn, The Crown Family Philanthropies etc.

Crown Family doesn't even hide who they love to support archive.is/AyzAs

The PeaceWorks Foundation is run by Daniel Lubetzky, a Mexican Jew who loves to play up the Jew side and hide his Hispanic roots because he works with the Cartels to influence American politics. He founded KIND snacks and is a billionaire.

archive.is/0Gt22

Here he is helping expose Hezbollah's involvement in the drug trade in South America. So helpful to his Latino friends and also to his pals who don't like Iran!

archive.is/J4joC

PeaceWorks has offices in Tel Aviv, Ramallah, and London and they do business with Israelis, Palestinians, Egyptians, Australians, Turks, Indonesians and Sri Lankans.

archive.is/l4ni8

archive.is/lrvfb

Lubetzky is working with China to push Shareblue because he thinks they can cause fractures such as Calexit which he will benefit from. But let's be honest, the Chinese will fuck him and all the Hispanics over and send them packing once they get their way.

Bump

YOU ARE GOING TO GUANTANAMO YOU FUCKING SHILL

That picture is fucking retarded.

R O P E
O
P
E

We fuckin told you guys that you are going to prison but did you listen? Nooooo

I JUST MADE A GOT GLOBALIST EDITION THREAD GET IN HERE IF YOU WANT TO HELP THE CAUSE!!

Every new thread that hasn't been started by Sharia Blue always starts with the same discrediting shit. Thanks for bumping!

I can't into that but I can bump again

I will come by and bump/dump a few images

WHATEVER THEY GET PAID

THEY AINT EARNIN

Bumppppppp

BUMP FUCK THE SHILLS

Funny how they thought they could fuck with 4chin for an extended period of time and get away with it.

Cool.
Can we get them arrested with any of this?

Gee golly that's just fuckin embarassing

I bet their bosses didn't tell them what happened to the other shills.... Poor kids had no idea

Well anyway it's too bad but I guess prison is better than the alternative. Maybe if they come forward to the authorities with some information they can get into prison before you-know-who goes all Seth Rich again

i have never heard off shareblue

bump

If we spread the word and create enough public outrage, perhaps the DOJ will be obligated to do their fucking job

They're not sending their best

Of David brock isn't registered as a foreign agent, these connections to china should be indictable right now

are these people still part of Shareblue or did they lose their jobs when CTR folded?

I know i'm drunk but who the fuck says "gee golly?"
u drunk m8?

OR SHAREBLUE
YOU DRTY MOTHERFUCKER I SWEAR ON MEMUM I FUCKIN NECKU CUNT

That's something anons need to establish, I'm not sure.

22 U.S.C. § 614 Foreign Agent Registration Act

>Globalist Ke Xiping
So the yellow jew had joined the field huh?

>I bet their bosses didn't tell them what happened to the other shills.... Poor kids had no idea

When they cut threads, they don't use rusty scissors

shills and the democrat's astroturf tactics in general are repulsive.
dishonorable human filth have the gall to say anyone else is "hurting the republic"

They have betrayed us in more ways than people can imagine.

Good call, user.

DEATH TO SHILLKEKS

Bump, fuck David Brock

BumpBumpBump

Praise

>day of the rope for sharecucks coming up

Nice way to start the week

Goodness gracious me... What an oaf.

And checked. Kek is with us.

Praise Kek

The frog is with us anons, our cause is righteous

Kek agrees

Bumping, good luck researching.

Kek I dunno just 400 lb turbo autist I guess

These ones might not even know who Seth Rich is. You almost feel bad for them, given most of them don't know the depth of the water they're treading. Just fed lines to spout not knowing why

Keep fighting the good fight people, have a thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=dMj-ebuSoGc

This timeline is fucking golden.
>Sup Forums reks CTF to the next level
>shareblue is probably flat-out treasonous
>Clinton Foundation is implicated even further as criminal
>City of London may get embarrassed by this
>even more leverage against Mexico
>Sessions; mass pedo arrests
>Trump all-but calling for a new Crusade
>Trump calling Sweden out and reality mirroring it
>McCain and his Institute get BTFO
>curse of Kek, curse of Trump, Oscars fumble, Mariah Carey, etc.
>it hasn't even truly begun

Based fucking song user.

That truly is us.

Barely over a month in.

Gonna be a helluva 8 years.

Hopefully fired

Oh yeah, I even forgot about the Mariah Carey thing, so much has happened.

>Barely over a month in.

This is probably the best part desu, everyone the world over on top pyramid is shitting their pants and it's only just begun.

Bumperido.

What Mariah Carey thing? I just can't keep up

what happened with mariah carey?

A free organic, manmade bump for you, my man.

She basically melted down during her live New Years performance and blamed everyone but herself.

Appreciate it my good bong

Get the word out, London is fucking you all over. Start by looking into Sadiq Khan and how he is allowing terrorists to operate with impunity in your homeland. Notice how many "WWII bombs" have had to be removed in the London area lately.

kek a great year from the get-go

Oddly enough some of the Chinese globalists are working with Soros, Jewry is not necessarily an ethnicity when it comes to these people

SHARIA BLUE ATTACK ALERT

They will be utilizing pic attached to try and make up a sex scandal between KC and President Trump. We know ShariaBlue is attempting to remove Trump's greatest supporters from him, this will be the avenue to remove another.

>The angle will be that they are obviously fucking. People will start to call her husband and make him paranoid, forcing KC to quit her job.

BE PREPARED TO NIP THIS IN THE ASS!!!

HEHE HEH HEHEHEH

YOU GUYS READY TO PUT THESE FUCKERS IN THE PEN

TIME TO MEME SHARE BLUE SHIT HEADS TO PRISON

MFW JUSTICE SERVED

Checked and KeK'd.

PAY ATTENTION user!!!

look at

What makes you say that user, got some info that we don't?

We could pull the #medialiesagain shit like we did with the whole 'national guard rounding up illegals' bullshit

Lol alright you have my attention, how do you know that and what could we do to counteract it?

Bump.

I wonder what would happen if this thread got linked in slide threads?

It's showing up in friend and families facebook feeds. It seems to perfectly fit the pattern, they have failed to usurp Bannon thus far, they already went for Milo, they got Flinn, KC is next.

The idea that Trump, an Alpha Male is fucking his female staff is something that people will want to believe. This also make her the target of a character assassination as a whore.

I have no real evidence, but this attack is to easy for them not to use.

I have no idea how to counter this, she comes off as the crazy mom type who doesn't understand that she is an adult more than she comes off as a sultry mistress. Maybe find and spam photos of her looking normal and not a sexual icon?

Give it a try and watch them keep this information bumped the whole evening

I will keep an eye out for any moves they try to pull

Maybe, but this might need a different touch. This is bound to go through the traditional gossip routes more than through the media wouldn't you think?

Quoting wikipedia because I'm lazy, "The United States Digital Service is a part of the Executive Office of the President. It provides consultation services to federal agencies on information technology. It seeks to improve and simplify digital service, and to improve federal websites. It was launched on August 11, 2014."

Because USDS is almost entirely staffed by ex Silicon Valley autists, they're applying the same stupid principles they learned in the startup lottery to building government services.

Their playbook: archive.fo/QBreN

Same stupid MVP/ship products in beta language and everything, because that's a super viable approach to government services. My general theory is that most of the services provided by the USDS exist to datamine healthcare information. With their influence over government procurement of digital services, they can work to directly tie their (((past employers'))) services with the US government's digital infrastructure. AWS already works with the entire US intelligence community: archive.fo/LplzL

Here's a rundown of some of the projects they list on their site:

Health Information Datamining

Quality Payment Program

archive.fo/g2z4x

qpp .cms.gov/

Incentivizes Medicare providers to share patient information with the government in exchange for participating in an (((innovative payment model))).

healthcare.gov

archive.fo/Z13BZ

hea lthcare.gov/

Fairly straightforward, the ACA signup page.

Vets.gov & VA Digital Health Care Application

archive.fo/FQWOz

vet s.gov/

archive.fo/T2uS5

vet s.gov/healthcare/apply/application/introduction

Main page and signup form for VA health benefits, akin to ACA site.

VA Caseflow Certification

archive.fo/7HOmD

med ium.com/the-u-s-digital-service/new-tool-launches-to-improve-the-benefits-claim-appeals-process-at-the-va-59c2557a4a1c

Web app for VA appeals processing described as, "a simple web-app to improve paperless appeals processing by detecting if required documentation has been added before an appeal can move forward." Helps create a centralized database of paperwork related to Veterans' health.

Precision Medicine Initiative

archive.fo/NU0Cy

oba mawhitehouse.archives.gov/precision-medicine

"The Precision Medicine Initiative is a new effort to revolutionize how we improve health and treat disease by taking each unique person’s genes, environment, and lifestyle into account."

Immigration Services

Digital Immigration

archive.fo/Q7Wv4

my.usc is.gov/exploremyoptions#

Site aimed at easing immigration process. Top of page includes citizenship via: naturalization, parents, marraige, immediate relative, via job offer, etc.

Digitizing Refugee Admissions

No site, so I'm quoting the full description from the USDS page.

"We worked with the Department of State and the Department of Homeland Security to launch a digital approval stamp process for Federal agencies processing refugees who have already been interviewed in-person, and who have cleared all security and background checks. More than 57% of cases require this action, so having the flexibility to conduct it from any location at any time is a significant benefit. The digital stamp approval process is the team’s first step towards modernizing the refugee admissions process by increasing officer efficiency and reducing wait time for applicants, while upholding rigorous security standards."

Other Retardation

Hack the Pentagon

archive.fo/cawil

tec hcrunch.com/2016/04/10/uncle-sam-wants-you-to-hack-the-pentagon/

Who are these semen demons?

Exactly as retarded as the name implies, inviting people to pentest the fucking Pentagon. Everyone involved was inevitably subjected to (((extreme vetting))).

Next Generation GPS

No link again, working with DoD, Air Force, and contractors on purchasing & scheduling related to the next iteration of GPS.

Government Web Design Standards

archive.fo/AZhxu

sta ndards.usa.gov/

Set of design and UI standards for government pages, which likely include ties to services from past employers or some such shenanigans.

Forgot to mention, biotech is another very hot sector in the valley. Lots of people there with a lot to gain.

archive.fo/JjUgb

From left to right:
Shinoda Ayumi
>boobpedia.com/boobs/Ayumi_Shinoda
Kurea Hasumi
>boobpedia.com/boobs/Kurea_Hasumi
Anri Okita
>boobpedia.com/boobs/Anri_Okita
Mizuno Asahi
>boobpedia.com/boobs/Asahi_Mizuno

NOT IMPORTANT TIME FOR BURY SHAREBLUE

Bumping quality bread.

WE NEED A HASHTAG AND SOME QUALITY MATERIAL

KEEP BOOST

#MEDIALIESAGAIN

WE CAN MAKE INFOGRAPH OF SHAREBLUE CONNECTIONS MAP SHORT AND SWEET

What's this

Fight the Slide threads!

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE FAGGOTS

Fuck off shill no one is posting in your slide thread

Good.

And so it begins
We need to counter this is her looking down right homely.

This is different though

This is also suspicious. Just me?

Have a late night bump OP

All shills will burn.

"When Shareblue sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing foreign money. They're bringing cheese pizza. They're rapists. None of them, I assume, are good people."

Revealing other people's personal information is ILLEGAL

PRAISE KEK!!!

redpill me on shareblue
is it just ctr with a different shade of paint?

GE sold its home appliance business to a Chinese company, the Haier Group.

archive.fo/h2Mwq

Soon we will string you from the rafters for what you have defended and abetted shill

More or less, and it turns out that this entire time China and a number of other foreign interests were using it to meddle in American politics.

An unforgivable sin

WE NEED MEME SMITHS

THIS SHAREBLUE SHIT IS ILLEGAL

IF WE GET PUBLIC AWARENESS OF THEM WE CAN PUT THEM AWAY

shareblue.com/
See for youself.