Game Of Thrones Meme Thread Globalist Edition

We know that shareblue and the globalist structure is evidence that we are officially in "a game of thrones" for earth. We need to start making some GoT memes with the faces of various globalists in these scandals and the structure on them. Normies will majorly resonate with that.
Ke Xiping and Wang Jianlin are two good ones to start with for China.
We need to do this for sovereignty and for nationalism everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KbvDvc-WFE
park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p035.html#page244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping

Ke Xiping

Bumping for interest

Daniel Lubetzky

Once we have enough then we can spread this across twitter

GoT is normy trash. it's literally juvenile fiction that people think is like deep or some shit because there's a dong or titty every once in a while.

Wang Jianlin, friend of Mr. Ke's

Hillary = the red witch or whatever her name was.

Malcolm Raymond Scott James, the Australian mining executive who was the gobetween for Shareblue and the Chinese

You're either a shill or you don't understand how to meme

Agreed. Get it going but try to only put out the best shit. One meme shared by one noob matters not. But if the wrong meme- with some lore aspect overlooked, makes its rounds, it looks doofy

Little finger?

>The Goldman Sachs
>The Kuhn Loebs
holy shit Sup Forums is so delusional but this takes the cake.

Nobody thinks it's deep. It's just entertaining.

Thanks for the bump, Sharia Blue!

In some ways, he was on the board of the holding company that held Shareblue when it was Blue Nation Review and still has a 20% share in it.

Also he ran the shell company that was involved in the mining deal used to cover up the payment made by the Chinese

Lubetzky is a Mexican with ties to the Cartels, he is also part Jewish so he's in bed with the Israelis and Arabs as well

Sounds like a solid infographic/meme setup

>Ke Xiping and Wang Jianlin

Who ever heard of any of these gooks and what importance do they have? No one cares about Mr. Ching Chang Chong.

GoT could hardly have written a better script to be honest

If I can think of any other players we could meme I'll post pics. Look at the guys from City of London too.

James also worked on Eureka Mining plc which is in City of London so he's sort of a whore for all the big names

Can I get a quick rundown on these families I never heard of. I know about the first 4 and warburgs, never of the other ones

Your ignorance of their names is your weakness user, educate yourself

Do you want my Donald Lannisters?

Anti shill bump

youtube.com/watch?v=_KbvDvc-WFE
Not sure if relevant but if anyone is skilled enough this would make a good "Hillary blows up the DNC and Bernie" meme with some pizzagate shit or whatever.

Trump is a good Tyrion or Tywin.

Suggestion for memes: Figure out who the female roles are. With all this feminism running wild, might be a good idea who they relate to.

This is not a bad idea at all; the normies will definitely identify with these memes. Maybe this will get them to finally wake up

Bump of War

Why the fuck are you trying to ruin GoT for them when we could use it as a propaganda machine?

Putting Trump on Tywin's face isn't going to redpill those normie fucks

Like it or not Trump will be compared to Tywin no matter what. He's rich, and his sigil is the lion. .

>propaganda machine

Explain

Trump would be best suited for Jon Snow imo. The whole 'watcher on the walls'/ 'chosen one' vibe. Whitewalkers= mudskins and libshits and the Nightswatch= us redpilled fags

>Like it or not Trump will be compared to Tywin no matter what
That may be true, but the purpose of OP's idea is to redpill normies. So why the fuck would Sup Forums put Trump's face on a man like Tywin.

Normies already hate Trump. We need them to hate the damn (((globalists))) who are already fucking with us

Bumping

I always wanted an election version of the battle of the bastards

Just posting what I got chill out these are really old.

We can use this to show to redpill normies on who the (((globalists))) are. This may further increase their knowledge on their goals, and will thus work in favor of Sup Forums's ideals

You could work the angle that nobody believes in the white walkers and we'd be the only ones that do or something.

it's really quite cold where I am so typing is a pain. Therefore I will not bother going too in-depth. Just think about this yourself

Is that not what this thread is about? Goddammit, Leaf, the Chinese have globalists, too. You, of all countries, should know this.

Yeah, exactly- the threat that remains unseen just cause people cover their eyes

Would you give cute young Bran a kiss Sup Forums?

>Is that not what this thread is about?
some anons don't understand that. Putting Trump's face on Tywin and making that sort of picture popular will not work in Sup Forums's favor, for example, but those anons don't understand that.

I am in no way skilled enough but I still think the most effective thing to do would be to use the battle scenes and edit people's heads on them like the 300 MAGA video or Trump Gladiator.

Connect him to Tyrion then.

Don't connect him at all.

Normies already hate Trump. Putting Trump's face on GoT characters will turn this into another "alt-right" meme. Don't use Trump at fucking all. Putting him on a likable character is not going to turn him into a likable character.

Exactly leaf, you are thinking about this the right way

It's a subtle redpill that will get them into the public consciousness. They won't even realize there's an agenda

We can do this for everyone.

Consider adding in Slim with Lubetzky and starting one for Rothschilds as well.

Anons will have to identify City of London types too perhaps we can dig up a few who were involved in this Shareblue/PeaceWorks Foundation shit

I see what you're saying. Trump should be Jon Snow. He even has the immigrant (wildling) wife thing working in his favor.

Apparently we're not allowed to put Trump on anything because the leaf said so.

Consider the benefits/drawbacks

It might keep normies from suspecting and agenda and thinking they're funny memes (like with those shitty Biden joke ones).

It also might make them think Trump is a globalist which could backfire and be counterproductive. I have no opinion either way.

I mean I was under the impression that we should try to make Trump more likable and show him in a different light in relation to characters they like. They already hate their own party at this point right? Isn't that what was effective all along?

I think using Trump at all could backfire on OP's plan; he's just such a controversial figure, so normalshits will likely dismiss the memes as alt-right memes.

I say we put the faces on partially popular globalists on the GoT characters that are concerned evil (by the normies), along with an informative text.

It really depends on the scene and whats being conveyed kind of a broad stroke. We can't make the real world fit GoT perfectly but in small bites you certainly can to make a point.

Leafs rarely contribute anything. They just blow in the wind. If anything, we need to get the oppositions rather than the heros in GoT correct if it's going to red pill anyone.

park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p035.html#page244

time too swallow the biggest red pill thats hard to swallow.

Simple GoT memes won't change people's minds on Trump

That's the problem there really isn't an opposition other than white walkers and who you're personally rooting for.

The trip trips speak the truth

This sounds like a good idea but at the moment it isn't; the normies already have a solidified opinion on Trump, but on significant globalists they don't

This was my idea that fits leaf's no Trump criteria.

Kind of like today's political environment. Who are the good guys and bad guys anymore? I'd go more in detail but I need to head to bed. If there's another thread tomorrow I'll be there.

guess its pointless though pointless targets

Anons here are pretty good at memeing I'm sure we will find a good way.

The overal goal is just to get people to become familiar with globalists. Making Trump look cool is a potential bonus

So I suppose it falls towards we should all stop fighting each other and fight the white walkers (globalists)

and then we can get back to arguing about tranny bathrooms

>Being a showfag
Stannis is the chosen one. And fotos perfectly in Trump's position.
>inb4 he burned his daughter
Again. Showfags need to die.

Fits*

>Making Trump look cool is a potential bonus
see

Good luck making memes out of a book

bump

But they could be convinced that they are the fools not seeing the threat, they are the ones trying to stab jon snow, they are the ones denying the white walkers existence. They are the ones who don't like the bastard boy who is right.

That's a good way of putting it, actually. The Night King and his hoard of Libtards.

I agree. Its dad that people considered stannis an evil man. I hate D&D for fucking his character.

It will if you explain the parallels between Trump and Tyrion. Both are humorous characters that use tricks to avoid getting stumped. They were also both badmouthed by a corrupt, spiteful woman and her cronies while rising in power. Both show sympathy for the downtrodden in society, yet don't give all of their money to these people because they know it would be impractical. Hell, both of them used canary traps once they got into office in order to expose leakers loyal to the old establishment.

Game of thrones and asoiaf is ultraliberal shite.. I cant even watch it anymore it's downright embarrassing

Normies are showfags.

The idea that Trump is an A-political figure like the Nights Watch that just wants to protect the kingdom so everyone can go on fighting each other without the democracy (warring houses) being destroyed.

I'm here for Portugal, they rule us aswell it's plain to see, I'm for a cut off with EU and to make Portugal great again.

My plain is to first make my stand in world through making a lot of money with a tech company and then running for Prime Minister.

In this I may fail but I will always stand for what is right either way. Stay true brothers.

#MakeWesterosGreatAgain

You two are ignoring something very important:
the opinions of normies and libshits are based on feelings.

They already believe that Trump is literally hitler and they know that "alt-right trolls" are attempting to turn Trump into this divine figure, more or less. Drawing parallels between the two characters isn't going to change their opinion on him because they are already solidified, due to their feelings

What is this Lords of the Rings dweeb shit...

Fucking faggots haha

Stannis is better compared to Trump
>He is the rightful president
>Not much allies because people know he will punish injustice
>Known to be succesful and feared.
>Intelligent yet not a genius
The only thing he doesn't have is being funny and lovable. Book Stannis says a lot of funny stuff, but it seems natural, without trying.

If Snow is the heir of the Targaryans between Lyanna and Rhaegar then he has more of a claim to the throne Stannis who would be too much of an atagonistic character for the normies to swallow

if their opinion on him hasn't changed in the entirety of his campaign and so far during his presidency then virtually nothing will. Stop trying to make them like Trump and make them hate globalists.

If Trump is so anti-globalist, normies may in turn start liking Trump

Let's hear your ideas then

I see this is more of an attempt to sway the positions into our favor of those whose faith in the democratic base has been shaken here lately with the Perez debacle. Hardcore libshits are pretty much retarded beyond redemption by now

Then who will be Jon snow if not Trump? There is a theme in the show that nobody believe in White walkers anymore. You can meme Trump to be the guy that has seen them and convince them they're being the Allister Thorne not seeing the big picture.

>R+L=J
I don't like this theory. I would rather go with him being the son of Ashara Dayne or actually just being a bastard. I like R+L=D better. That explains why Ned would more about Danny while in the while aGoT book he didn't even think about Jon. At the same time explains why Danny spends his time in Dorne, even though she thinks she was in Braavos. Ned asked the Daynes to take care of her.

> He doesn't know or is trolling

You might want to look into the ALDOBRANDINI, ORSINI, BREAKSPEAR families and the black pope.

The Vatican is still one of the most powerful organizations on the planet under the Jesuits with ties to the Mafia and CIA (anyone surprised)? The Vatican bank has been described as a black hole where money simply disappears, likely into swiss accounts to fund various black budget items. And the families mentioned are the Papal families who lead the church.

Soros, et al are only the very tip of the iceberg.

Seriously, start going to the Sup Forums archive as well; many MANY older threads far more in depth exist on these topics and more.

Anyone who read the first book knows this theory. But i think R+L=J is the easy path. Ned doesn't even think about Jon in aGoT. What a bad father he is. It also connects perfectly with Danny's story while explaining what did Ned do in Dorne after the tower incident. Ashara had a son with ned's brother, but revealing that would make it the heir of Starfall because Dorne bastards can actually rule. Ned took Ashara's son, Jon, and left Danny in Dorne.

The show has covered this ground.

Have another bump on the house

But the show is not the book. The show has to dumb down the plot. Martin is not stupid enough to just spoiler the plot to jew&jew.

So when we get enough, what hashtag are we gonna use on twitter?

I don't watch the show, but sounds like a good idea. Help people zoom out and see the bigger picture

Don't watch it its shit. The books are ok, but don't think its a masterpiece.

>gets murdered by his own buds (who are prejudiced) for trying to do what he thought was the right thing