Incoming Announcement from the American Government

ATTENTION:

>Elon Musk is planning to send two people around the Moon by 2018.

theguardian.com/science/2017/feb/27/spacex-moon-private-mission-2018-elon-musk

The issue with this?
>There is a Base on the otherside of the Moon.

The intelligence services are planning to announce this in the coming months. The rough estimate is within 60-90days. They are planning the announcement so they're not caught with their pants down.

The Moon Base is part of a bigger defence issue, they MAY or MAY NOT mention this in the press briefing.

Just thought I'd tell you guys, 2017 is going to be a wonderful year.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_laser_pistol
youtube.com/watch?v=IzUoe-9bKa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

Bump Bump.

Bump Bump Bump.

Bump Bump Bump Bump.

Two mysterious billionaires with a science obsession. Who could they be?

>still believing you can go to the moon

They all know it's flat the question is how to disclose it. Make it a commercial venture and let everyone see it. Trump is a fucking genius.

>there's a base on the other side of the moon.

God I hate the stupids on this site.

I hope when Musk uses the moon's gravity to come back, he slingshots the craft into the sun.

>tfw you and gf go on romantic cruise around the moon
>finish the round around the moon, Earth is visible again
>it's an irradiated wasteland, humanity is ded t. nucular disagreement
>fug

Where would you land the craft to restart humanity with your gf? Anywhere close to population hubs is probably too irradiated.

You're going to be surprised.

Go to bed fagboy

No he won't, he's going to pretend like he knew all along.

ofc you have no proof because it's so sooper sekrit, right vpnemufag?

Nigger, I will post my face on Sup Forums if that happens.

Not super secret, they're going to announce it in a few months.

how do I beat mission seven in dune 2000 house Atreides

They're having to do this due to the commercialization of space. This is something they're being forced to do. I just thought I'd tell you guys before it kicks off.

how do I beat mission seven in dune 2000 house Atreides

>how do I beat mission seven in dune 2000 house Atreides
Strategy:
The location of the enemy base is at the northwest corner of the map. Their
second base is located to the northeast of your base. This time, build as
many Combat and Missile Tanks as you can and support them with Quads. Send
around 50-60 units to their base to make sure that you’ll be able to
penetrate their defense and eventually defeat the Harkonnen.

that's not actually helpful

I get steamrolled at the second and third wave assaults that I can't defend against

but you have no proof of it, right?

What difficulty are you on?

I have none, the plan is to announce in 60-90 days. They may pull back and mention something lesser, but they will do an announcement in 60-90days.

there's only ONE difficulty setting and that's "FUCK YOU" (Hard)

When do they anounce the bullshit base on the backside of your ass?

Lol @ a base A base, my man the moon is literally a United nations for all type of et and humanoid beings, heres the short of it, buckle up and stand by for full disclosure, digits what do you think?

Of course there are bases on the dark side, the plot twist is that they aren't ours.

it's all shills spreading disinfo

An empty promise on an Annunakian akashic record forum senpai-a-lam

Not true at all. It's ours and only ours.

2 Days afer the official announcement.

Nah, I would 100% do it if moon base came out as legit.

We can't leave this flat earth, due to the firmament.

You want to make an upgraded barracks, about 12 infantry at least 8 rocket troopers, two refineries, a turret, heavy factory, repair pad, 4 more tanks two more harvesters then continue as you wish.

Churn out three to four infantry squads with two or more rocket troopers in each squad. Place on the northern rocks. Move the two artillery pieces you get at the start over to meet the incoming infantry in the east but enough south (just beneath the rocks) so they are not in range of the incoming quads trikes and tanks coming from the north and dont kill your own troops with splash damage; use more rocket troopers on the northern rocks with the missile tank behind them to kill the incoming units and an infantry only squad on the southern most rocks to protect the artillery.

When the treacherous emperor attacks spot them arriving (having explored the region around the base before with the trike) and use the two tanks to run over the sardaukar then kill any quads then the trikes then tanks from that group. A few rocket trooper backup may help there but only after you squished the sardaukar. It can help to wait until they are attacking a building, like your barracks if you put it above the construction yard. Then move the tanks up north after the enemy heavy tanks are smoke to intercept enemy artillery before they get in range of the rocks and move a squad and quad out to help with enemy missile tanks. Use your missile tank on armor targets as necessary and back up the tanks from range. The hardest bit will be killing the missile tanks which come in last with the biggest punch per shot when you have damaged tanks. Once you have fired on them retreat your quad or the two tanks or your harvester (whatever they are firing at) past the rocks and lure the missile tanks into the base past your troopers with suitable Atreides cunning and the troopers and your own missile tank will make short work of them.

cont..

Alternatively take the troopers out to the tanks. Key X will scatter a squad so they are not all run over.

Get the heavy factory upgraded and build a repair pad before anything else and save the original units and then build more tanks and use the same methods for later waves and with a northern turret you should survive (helps if you remember to repair that). This method works OK for hard so it should work on medium. Placing the refineries helps, one to the south east for a small eastern spice field there and one to the north east beneath the rocks for harvesting the surrounding spice with trooper protection.

i can use google you know I already read that

Well then you need to git gud scrub.

Just so you know, there's going to be several cheeky fucks posting this screencap when you get BTFO'd.

I want to believe

That's fine, because shit ain't happen'n

I will say they may change their mind on the disclosure of the base, but the announcement is set for 60-90 days. They might mention something lesser, but their hand is being forced and they are making an announcement, this is set.

H O W
n
i
g
g
e
r

>they may change their mind on disclosure
>Already hedging this hard
keke

The militarization of space has been happening for the past 60 years. It was needed to defend our planet as well as research.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_laser_pistol

MI6 analyst here – it's 100% true. Probably. I only know of it as rumour. One of those things people talk about as if it were common knowledge. I've never seen anything official confirming its existence, but people who would know seem to know.

A couple of decades ago, the existence of Israel's nuclear arsenal was in a similar situation. We knew about it. The public heard whispers about it. But nothing was confirmed. That's where we are now.

As for disclosure, who knows? Has to happen sometime. Watch out for mini-leaks and mini-disclosures in the build up to any official word. They like to soften the impact of these things. You'll soon be learning about the existence of a secret American militarized space program.

Their Moonbase is likely their crowning achievement, and where the bulk of their dark money goes. Though I have heard rumours of other things they might have up there.

They WILL make an announcement. The idea is to disclose the base. It's almost guaranteed the base will be disclosed. However this could change, it's unlikely but it could. They may even disclose more, but it WILL happen in 60-90days.

Why should I believe that? Like, who are you to have any idea?

SpaceX is a fucking meme and they aren't doing shit in 2018.

This isn't the space race anymore, no one gives a shit about space exploration, let alone the costs and risks of manned space travel. I pity the retards that think we're even going to land on Mars any time in the next 100 years, if ever.

>MI6 analyst here

has anyone gotten around that whole eye protection nonsense with lasers strong enough to be considered weapons?

almost, check out this autist
youtube.com/watch?v=IzUoe-9bKa0

Just wait, that's it. In the next few years things will get even weirder. This is the beginning though. Have faith is all I can say.

>>There is a Base on the otherside of the Moon.
G-g-george Friedman is that you?

I've seen this too

Look, I believe the next year is going to get wild, but that's because I'm ACTUALLY in a position to know shit. Nothing about a moon base, just some tech releases starting next month if everything goes as it should.

Nothing about a moon base is going to be announced.

Think about it, they could just tell SpaceX they can't private space.

The Dark Fleet boiiis

And how'd you come into this info, OP?

the same one that leaked the Trump pee pee document?

I can haz monopoly on space

Who cares? We should deal with the SJWs and Jews first.

We should shoot a nuke at the moon to rotate it on it's axis to make the base face earth.

Then we can annoy them using laser pointers. Sup Forums will succeed in annoying them till a point of suicide.

Lol ok kid here's a (you) spent it wisely.

hey britain, pls go enjoy the polonium coctail waiting for you in the lounge. We need to get rid of u darkside moon basers and all the flat earthers

>tfw you can nuke sandniggers from the moon

The future is now, my friends

What have you done, you monster. You are prolonging the fucking (you)s welfare state. This kid now won't work to provide quality keks, and instead leech off of people like you, who don't know any better.

Anyways, here's a (you) to compensate for the kid, just make sure to pay the 15% (you) tax at the end of the fiscal year.

If I could bet against this happening I will. I'd put thousands on it. It's virtually guaranteed.

There is no way in hell spacex are doing a manned mission to the moon next year. The dragon capsule is a prop it's not a real manned spacecraft.