The New Zealand Front

With all of the General Elections going on, don't forget about us down here in Godzone. We have Winny P. who we should begin working to meme into office on the back of recent victories.

The Green and Labour parties are rife for exploitation and lets not even mention the ethnics.

The time is now to begin, and lets be honest, it could prove to be the most resounding accomplishment yet.

Also NZ Election thread, who should win and why is it Winston?

Fuck nz

John Key retiring has thrown a spanner in the works. The centre right being reelected for the fourth time running was a dead cert. Now he's out of the game its looking less certain.

These people are an actual party.

fuck all you faggots who voted for a literal jew

What are your opinions on Winnys chances? Last I heard he has second highest approval rating.

this

this country is shit

housing prices are going to continue to go up exponentially as people flood in, then bam, the economy will collapse as soon as rising sea levels basically condemn the entire country

get out while you still can!

For the preferred PM, he was second behind Bill and ahead of Andy. It's still a long time till the election. A lot can happen before then but if kek wills it, Winston will MNZGA

I'm not going to lie, this country is more akin to a second world country (depeending on how you define that) than a first world one.

It definitely has a very weird dynamic to it (this is coming from someone who has lived overseas)

Basically, the white population consists of either farmers/poor people, or people who used to be farmers/poor people, but found the value of their land suddenly skyrocket as the major cities (specifically auckland) built up. So you have a whole bunch of new money families who are generally pretty stupid with their wealth

Then you have the maori people who were fucked over so bad, and were already so primitive, that they basically never had a chance of integrating with modern society and have only proceeded to become more fucked over time.

Then theres the polys, who have added little more than basically large slums which exist in the middle of a super rich city (auckland) which is a weird dynamic on its own, and also giving the country some degree of sporting prowess

Then theres the immigrants from asia and india, who are a mix of either extremely wealthy (often also new money, who are even more retarded with spending than the whitess) or relatively poor, existing similar to the polys but slightly more productive

Really, it all adds up to a fucking strange picture, and gives the glimpse of a future im not sure i want to witness.

That being said, NZ can be a chill place with some bomb weed.

This, my parents grew up in poor households, one of which only had fast food, i.e McDonalds and the like, once or twice a year as a very special occasion, and the other never did anything except poor people stuff.

Both dropped out of school by age 15 and went to work for the state, which was like 75% of the work then. When the privatisation happened me pa was lucky to start his own firm and was endowed with inherited government contracts. nearly 30 years late and his assets run into the millions easily.

A lot of that comes from a relatively large house that was bought for $80,000 at the time and now straddles the $2,000,000 mark.

fuck rogernomics mayn. And the terrible quality of building here.

Get rich and get out. NZ is a Neo Liberal hell hole, these fuckers have the audacity to critisise NZ workers for being lazy while they sit on millions a piece

Thinking of ditching to Britain, think I should?

>Basically, the white population consists of either farmers/poor people,
we have more upper class whites here in auckland than lower class

the south island should get independence.

aucklands full gays, beta men, gooks and ugly fat fobs

wellington is full of sjw's and pretentious areshole. the city is full of total wankers.

christchurch is ok, a little bit boring

dunedin is based as fuck. even the grannies dont take shit.

Why are IDs even back?

Yes but they're mainly Saffers or British.

Saffers here start at minimum middle class to even get in while the poms are usally lower middle when they arrive but start to climb. however Remmers is only Kiwi whites

t. edgy beta

and where to go? europe or aussie with the muslims? the usa with the niggers?

Fleeing is for cowards. Also there is nowhere to flee to.

Winston Peters is great. Give me the basic gestalt on your parties. Who was Helen Clark with? Why do you have a new PM?