What Laws should be in place to mandate Veganism?

What Laws should be in place to mandate Veganism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXH_12QWWg8
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/mccain-fingered-trump-leaker
mediaite.com/tv/flashback-bill-mahers-has-his-own-history-of-defending-sex-between-adults-and-minors/
dailywire.com/news/13733/new-racism-simulator-changes-word-white-black-msm-joseph-curl
youtu.be/5q5JukUxlC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that what they do to lobsters? I thought they boiled them alive or some shit. Anyway, to answer your question, none, because Veganism is literally the same thing as putting black cock in your mouth and ass simultaneously.

Boiling alive is unethical now. It's now more common to shock them or cut like in the webm. The lobster dies instantly in this, the rest just looks gruesome.

Fuck that I'm boiling them alive. Their screams adds flavor

Hiroyuki Terada from Hiroyuki Terada - Diaries of a Master Sushi Chef

Somehow I knew that would be an asian cook.

Who the fuck does this kind of thing and thinks it's normal?

Humans are meant to eat meat, sorry leaf.

Why do people pay top dollar to eat ocean cockroaches? These things are disgusting bottom feeders that consume rotting fish flesh and shit.

>Leaf wants mankind to live off of vegetation

not surprising, fucking faggot canadian your entire country will be mankinds first buffet.

That was a quick death

because it tastes good

>chink

You're a mentally ill freak. Seek help.

Yeah we boil them for convenience sake. That one is kind of useless now apart from the claws

Why feel sympathy for a lobster being gutted? They're literally insects

>biological determinism

hows middle school, friend?

None,.Go play cave explorer somewhere else, leaf.

No they aren't.

tell me why does he wear the wraps?

lol crabs are gay

Make people aware of the danger of meat consumption (suffering consumption) and its link with cancer and many other sicknesses. If they don't stop for the poor creatures they torture, at least they will stop.

chink detected

Quite nearly every person I've ever known?

Did you know that pillbugs are crustaceans and turn red if you boil them?

I thought that was pretty cool.

It tastes like practically nothing. Submerging meat sponges into butter and salt doesn't mean it actually tastes good.

kek

People actually think cows are people

its actually more cruel to cut them. they don't feel pain but they perceive they are being damaged. they are poikilothermic so chilling them lowers metabolism to the point of unconsciousness, raising it so rapidly in boiling water so quickly kills them almost instantly.

>tldr lobsters aren't mammals and the rules are different

Fuck you both, I bet you faggots couldn't even make chowda right

WHAT HAPPENED TO:

mccain being exposed as the first leaker that was going to get charged with treason?

the campaigns to get george takei and bill maher classed as pedophiles?

the browser plugin that changes salon, huffington post, and a wealth of other leftist media websites from using the word "white" to "black"? (racism simulator)

all of theses were converging to fuck the left in the ass before the site went down and a story of ayyyyy lmaooo took hold for two days.

now its nothing but shill posts and shill threads. What gives?

No laws.
I thought this was a libertarian board? Why implement unnecessary laws

>What Laws should be in place to mandate Veganism?
None at all.

Sure they are, just ask your mom

why there are always leftist who keep telling me what I should or shouldn't do?

you dont know how to cook do you?

>I'm from Maine and everybody I know does this

there
i fixed your fucking post in a way that you don't need to use a fucking trip like an autistic faggot
fuck you
eat shit

Confirmed for never tasted quality lobster meat

Fun fact
Lobsters were known as the cockroach of the world until English men started boiling it and found out it is the best delicacy in the world to the point where they charge $100 for a fucking lobster

That is an underwater cockroach. Why should I care about such an animal. We all have dominion over them and this is not torture. We can boil. We can do this. What do you pick? Letting him starve to death? While we starve to death waiting?

Fun fact: Their 'screams' are actually hot air squeaking out of the shell. Lobsters don't have vocal cords so they probably scream internally instead.

Another fun fact, at least by anecdote, is that they really do taste better when boiled alive.

>It's still moving
>It must still be alive
>Trusting vegans to understand biology

Lobsters (and all invertebrates) have a distributed nervous system. That first cut went straight through the brain.

Mah nigga

Ayup.

Triggered snowflake

Why are you eating that shit. Even pork is gross if we think about it. Does he scream when a shark eats him?

A lot of 5 star seafood restaurants serve it like this because it's the freshest that the seafoods could possibly be.
Sometimes you them live, and you can see them moving and twitching.

Not that any of you would know since you are all poor

it's not a scream, it's steam escaping their body.

Also, lobsters do no feel pain.
They don't have a brain.
They have basal ganglia.

It's literally an organic difference engine.

What is the problem of boilimg htem

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

>even though you've eaten a meal prepared at multiple locations by several different full time cooks you OBVIOUSLY just have not prepared it yourself as I have perfectly

4 locations 4 mediocre meals not worth half the price I paid.

Lobster are just not as good as the restaurant scene tries to promote them to be. This is because it is a huge profit for them as lobsters are not actually all that expensive until they are boiled and drowned in butter.

Lobster is incredibly overrated. Too much money for too little meat that tastes like shit anyways.

If you've ever eaten one, you'd know.

Rich people eat all the garbage parts of the animals. Look up cat shit coffee

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate the ocean. And the lobster cockroaches feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many shellfish as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to feast. My seafood crusade begins here.

Does the mountain lion that would be the cow's natural predator in a state of nature also deserve a condescending moralist lecture?

Also, you don't butcher milk cows after they give birth, retard; you need them to make milk, that's what they're for.

Also, humans are literally omnivores, so yes, we are made to eat meat.

Crab is much better imo. As long as it's big enough for the effort to be worth it, at least. Snow crabs are garbage.

I have. They are too bug like. The texture is that of stinky squished cooked house fly. Weird yellow shit

I dunno about that.

>lobsters were routinely fed to prisoners, apprentices, slaves and children during the colonial era and beyond. In Massachusetts, some servants allegedly sought to avoid lobster-heavy diets by including stipulations in their contracts that they would only be served the shellfish twice a week

Allegedly prisoners on Alcatraz almost rioted and said it was inhumane to be fed lobster as a meal every single day.

>Eat shit
Not an argument

t. fomer Chef with 15 yrs in the game
stfu faggot
you literally have no idea what youre talking about

It is. Gout central.

>Weird yellow shit

What the hell did you do to your lobster?

>Losing their shit because someone is from Maine and decided to tripfag
Oh, how the tables have turned...

>Crab is much better imo

Top Taste

When i was a pantry cook i used to boil lobsters every monday. The trick was to have the water boiling like crazy and not overload the pot. I remember a few times one or two strong lobsters would kick around the pot for a good minute. Kinda felt sorry for them. Id just shove them deeper into the pot with a spoon and go do something else.

THE ONLY GOOD SEA BUG IS A DEAD SEA BUG.

Like a lot of things it's something rich people waste money on because it looks rich. Ironically lobster used to be a peasants food.

>The texture is that of stinky squished cooked house fly. Weird yellow shit

Dunno about you, I've only ever had the tail. Tastes good enough but as I said before, crab is far superior

It's boiled bug texture. The fly guts are yellow and stinky. Same genus. Only red and underwater. Barf.

None.

This, also understanding that lobsters don't have true brains but rather have ganglia bundles. Shit is far more primitive than us higher order lifeforms.

underrated post

I'll kill a crabcake tbqh familia. Crab legs on the other hand are just too much god damn work for me to bother. I don't need my meal to feel like manual labor.

I dont eat sea things vaginas included

>t. former shit poster #1 before being cucked by leafs

Your bants and baits are just pathetic at this point. You should just keep quiet until the leafs have had their fun and let you pretend to have an identity posting shitty opinion.

used to work at a butcher shop. when the new stock was brought in the muscles would flex and relax. shit was always delicious, good natural beef. had boneless forzen been shipped in from new zealand, and used fat from stock when grinding. was also amazing, way better than any burger I could find around town. dont be a faggot: eat meat

Either lobsters don't have a nervous system complex enough to feel pain or they'll go into shock almost instantaneously. Fuck it - boil them.

>slaughtering animals is icky therefore eating meat should be banned
yeah nah you're just a faggot

fuck off reddit

yes they are

ayyy lmao

>Crab legs on the other hand are just too much god damn work for me to bother.

That's why you've gotta go for the big ones like Alaskan King Crab. Their legs are big enough that opening them is as simple as snapping a twig and there's a huge block of juicy, pink-white meat in there that tastes heavenly.
Snow and Dungeness on the other hand are small so it's both a huge effort to get to meat that is, by the time you get to it, way too watery.

To each their own

Butter is for disgusting americans, or people masking the flavor of lobster that was poorly cooked.
Letting the lobster sit at all while dead will destroy the meat, and tons of restaurants fuck this up, or don't care. Lobster has to be fresh.
It is, and it's awful.
That's part of why lobster is awful at most places.

But a fresh lobster, boiled alive, is incredible.

No butter or salt or other faggy shit needed.

Just meat, fat, and whatever the hell that stuff in the head is.

Best part is that everything is the crustacean family is great for you.

Oh, and it gets better.

The norway king crab is an invasive species, and it is wrecking havoc on the norway local fish populations.

So, by eating norway king crab you
- Get one of the best tasting things you'll ever eat
- Get a nutritious meal
- and help the environment.

It's the perfect food.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXH_12QWWg8
Bon Appetit armenianfat

>Implying laws should be in place to mandate veganism.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/mccain-fingered-trump-leaker

mediaite.com/tv/flashback-bill-mahers-has-his-own-history-of-defending-sex-between-adults-and-minors/

dailywire.com/news/13733/new-racism-simulator-changes-word-white-black-msm-joseph-curl

NO THEY AREN'T

yes, all manner of shellfish are still boiled or steamed alive all over the world, is a lying faggot. OP vid is most likely the preparation of a traditional chinese diced-lobster centerpiece dish. chinese traditional cuisine is fucking retarded about deliberately including shell and bone.

Why does lobster taste so good?

Or steam them in seawater, if you're a local and know what you're doing.

Down with the vegan agenda.

>youtu.be/5q5JukUxlC0

Because you fell for the overpriced seafood jew trick. It doesn't taste good at all, and one day you'll realize it.

all sea crawling animals are basically underwater cockroaches.

>Veganism is literally the same thing as putting black cock in your mouth and ass simultaneously.
fpbp

Hey Vegan; can you tell me the proper way to painlessly kill a tomato or a carrot before I eat it?

Because there were butter and garlic breadsticks to go with it.

because God intended for it to be eaten.

>tastes are faggy
Im contrarian. I like medium well prime rib and all fucking beef. And put some rosemary and garlic on that shit dont gimme this nosalt H1 shite. Gagging on the fat. Muh simplicity muh overpowering the nature. Fucking cook more food and cleanse your mouth with something in between. Make it into a salad or some shit. Not "here's a rare and parasitic breed of crab nobody knows about that still has mud on the plate no homo"

If you record their screams and play it backwards, you can hear the lyrics for dark side of the moon

>getting triggered over sea cockroaches

>lobster are kosher