TRUMPS TAXES

Why do Republicans not want Trump to release his taxes? The IRS itself said the audit excuse was bullshit and Trump could release it at any time.
>228 years. An uninterrupted line spanning 200 years of presidents releasing taxes.
>broken by Donald Trump

Does this at all concern you? Or are you just happy your team won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They ain't gonna reply. Their heads are so far up their asses they can see again.

I'm hoping you care more about country than party. If a Democrat was elected and might have conflicts of interest... I'd want to see the tax returns

It was really that long an unbroken chain? I think he's a broke ass. Sold it all for marketing and all assets illiquid. Maybe some nambla in there who knows

Federal income tax didn't exist back then you retarded faggot.

Yep. 200 years of presidents proving they aren't in business with France or whatever so the 1790s voters could trust them.

I'm an AMERICAN first and a DEMOCRAT second. What are the Trump supporters? The man called the media the enemy of the people. I would shout from the rooftops that's un-American if it was a democratic president. Why are the Trump supporters fine with him spitting on the traditions of 200 years and declaring war on news?

Fucking brainwashed.

lies maybe?

>three posts by this ID

Whats the worst u can find out from his tax release? that he didnt pay taxes? lol nobody cares, Trump is the emperor now deal with it

Presidents started releasing their taxes since Nixon.

Even if he released them, no one knows taxes good enough to determine what's good or not. The media will lie saying he did this or that, when in reality it's nothing.

Yay some sanity in this shithole. It's ironic these same people that are breaking traditions in our democracy and hailing how unconventional Trump is base their ideology off Bannon whose central idea is that the western world is going to shit because of abandoning tradition.

No. The worst is that you find he has deals with Russian and US oil companies in Greenland when most of the ice melts away and access to oil is easier.

OH WAIT. That's already a fucking thing. It isn't even in his tax returns. His cabinet has worked with Russia to extract oil from Greenland once the ice retreats far enough.

Yummmmm

Tell me again about the popular vote.

>228 years

Nixon was the one that started it you nigger, voluntarily as a campaign device.

He's forcing other companies in a "free market" capitalistic society to do business within restricted borders while continuing to produce his own wherever...

As long as middle america keeps high opinion of him, the rest of the country will take a back seat to his reputation

You honestly sound pretty dimwitted. Although taxes raise questions, you made it very clear you're not worth talking to. Don't be shocked if you get ignored

Well for starters in our psudo-democracy, it means the majority takes 2nd place to land area.

You need to go back.

Because it's a free country. Obama didn't produce his birth certificate until he faked it. So until trump fakes his tax returns. Faggot

Samefagging this hard. Why

>pseudo-democracy
We have a republic of states m8, democracy was a meme word told to you by the same shit teachers that lied to you about most of your beliefs.

You sound like my paw paw Harvey

Fuck off shill or rationalize the contradiction I pointed out

>calling for $54 billion in new military spending
>won't release tax forms

I'm sure he has no ties whatsoever to defense contractors!

Because it isn't pertinent? He won, so the taxes being used as a weapon against him is pointless. ALLOWING the taxes to be used as a weapon against him would be foolish on his part.

In 8 years people are going to be demanding he released them, and he still will not be required by law to do so.

The one I saw didn't look fake; it looked like it had been scanned into a crappy document archival system, and compressed in DjVU with patch matching.

There's a reason no one uses DjVU for archival anymore; compression artifacts duplicate similar looking text across the corpus.

Awww shit send me sum dat dip an tell me gain how obummers a Muslim.

The whole world laughs at you.

You need to go back.

Trump will release them during his re-election campaign to frustrate liberals

Trump hates the kikes so we don't give a fuck about his taxes. Now fuck off.

>inb4 muh relatives

Getting all the kikes in a country the size of Delaware is not a bad thing you stupid niggers.

Why do you guys even give a damn? What's in taxes? I see everyone actinf like it'll magically have "russian bribes" written on it in blood or something. I lived in Canada my whole life and I never heard of this tax return thing from any politician ever. Why would you release that?

Come suck my cock when that doesn't come true and he never fucking releases it unless forced to by a court of law.

>228 years. An uninterrupted line spanning 200 years of presidents releasing taxes.
>broken by Donald Trump

We didn't have tax filing requirements until 1913, fuckass. Go away shill.

>Why do Republicans not want Trump to release his taxes?
because he's in the pockets of the russians and chinese

>the ultimate commie sleeper agent

Bitch you're the one getting ignored lol

youd be hard pressed to find anything resembling true democracy anywhere user

Been here since you were measuring Johnsons with Jimmy in the school bathrooms, fgt. Fuck off shill and come back when you have something to say

Why so mad libtard?

>american
>democrat

Pick one faggot

You need to go back.

>exactly what democrats are accused of when their marxist bullshit starts peeking out

Oh noooo. John Adam's didn't publicize his tax returns. Therefore Trump is OK.

Fuck you, Trump cuck. Answer the question at hand.

Oh it wasn't 200 years? It was only 120 years? Fuck off. You mean in 1800s people might have voted for a president who had financial ties with a foreign country and helped them out?

Was it ok then? Is it OK now?

>IRS said

wouldn't the IRS say if there was a conflict? i mean, they did audit him.

I pick the ideology that says free speech is the first amendment of the constitution, and declaring the press and therefore the first amendment the enemy of the American people is. Fucking. Un. American.

>trying to shill for the explicitly anti-white Democrat party

Faggot I don't care if Trump has a trillion dollar loan to Putin and a sex tape with him, no Democrat besides Jim Webb was EVER getting my fucking vote.

Here's your hero fucking traitor:
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

SLIDE THREAD

racist as shit
white guy, must be better off than niggers!
this guy probably makes less than tyrone but he knows how to keep a home

I pick the ideology that says free speech is the first amendment of the constitution, and declaring the press and therefore the first amendment the enemy of the American people is. Fucking. Un. American.

No, because it doesn't mean literally anything. Taxes don't show anything that would be useful, it's just a tool for liberals to attack him.

>he's as wealthy as he said
He got it all from Russia somehow, he's a loser, ebil rich man

>He's not as wealthy
It's all lies, he's evil and can't be trusted

>unimpeachable information
It's to perfect, he's clearly hiding things, RUSSIANS

>one vague company that through 8 back links and business deals, a stock holders relatives spouse's son's best friend visited Russia once

RUSSIA

It's literally pointless, no reason to give retarded leftists ammo, since this call just falls on deaf ears.

Taxation is theft.
Avoiding taxes is not a crime but protecting your property.
Fuckin commies i swear.

Bitch I don't fucking care what color you are. AMERICANS are AMERICANS. No matter your color. Do you agree with that?

If his tax returns were clean, then he would silence everyone trying to claim he has ties with all these businesses.
Not releasing them only allows speculation to run wild and hurt him further

>I think the president should release his taxes so the American public is aware of any outside influences.
>SLIDE THREAD! FUCK THIS MAN! HE'S TRYING TO MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY THE PRESIDENT HASN'T RELEASED HIS TAXES!
>PLUG YOUR EARS! SLIDE THREAD!

Take this to its logical conclusion. CNN lies like crazy. Even if you don't believe that is currently the case, it could be. A subverted media that shills against the American government could be the enemy of the people.

Trump believes that's what he faces in CNN. Perhaps he's wrong, but his reasoning is fine.

Want to know why?
He owns a lot of bitcoin.

I'd wager that there are enough Obama plants in the IRS to release the tax returns if there was actually anything damaging in them.

If you could pay the minimum taxes knowingly that the state would misuse it , would you pay even more of what you were asked to? That's what Trump did. Ofc he wasn't going to pay a lot more taxes so that Obama could go play golf

He's going to get crucified in the press for taking every lawful deduction if he releases his taxes.

That's what this is about. If you think any sort of bribe from Russia would be on Trump's fucking taxes, you're a moron.

Not to mention he had to do a full financial discloure and vetting to even run. The taxes are irrelevant.

Inb4 muh veterans

>"Even if you don't believe that is currently the case, it could be."
>Even if you don't believe a teapot circles around Jupitor, it could be true.

Fuck off. Provide proof.

Absolutely not.
Enjoy Los Estados Unidos dipshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

I don't care.. Trump didn't do his own taxes, he paid some Jew to do them.

>Trumps taxes again
Grasping at straws
>"Why won't Trump give us ammunition to use against him?"
He gives you anything, and you'll twist it, that's why.
Best not to appease the idiot leftist media at all.

>Or are you just happy your team won?
i'm just happy our team won

Can Trump dissolve the Congress? According to most Constitutions I know, if parliament fail to accept President's law, it's getting dissolved and new parliament elections begin.

It's another "look here and here" tactic the democrats are trying to use because eventually crying babies go to sleep.

protip:

he doesnt have to. he has no obligation to. there is no law that requires him to. he didnt during the election due to an audit, and now that the election is over, he doesnt want to nor need to. deal with it poorfag faggot leftists

You wanna fucking wager? Wager then. If I knew you IRL and I bet you 10 fucking grand on this, would you take it? No? Why not? You wagered Obama has shills in the IRS. Wager with me you cuck.

The promise was that when Hillary releases her emails and Wall Street speeches, then Trump will release his taxes

He means we have a Republic, not a Democracy.
Sorry, he's clearly the product of inner-city public education.
They prefer to teach the kids Marxist propaganda over actual facts.

Not only will it be revealed he's not as wealthy as he claims...
HIS FUCKING CHILDREN ARE HIS BLIND TRUST.

I give exactly 0.00 fucks about President Trump's taxes.

(pic related)

>Shill calling anons shills
kek

The conservatives on this board don't choose their politicians depending on their beliefs.

They choose their beliefs depending on their politicians.

They don't care, and they don't think. They are salt of the earth people, simple, uncomplicated, tribal and very easy to manipulate if you appeal to their sense of disgust and fear.

I've fucking lived in NYC for 4 years while going to university. The funny thing is... it's the safest big city in America.

You're a scared man and I doubt you've ever lived in a city. If you did you'd see Indian people helping you at 7-11, Chinese people serving you dim sum (what's your favorite dim sum dish by the way?) And Muslims on the street at 2 am serving you Halal out of a cart.

>200 years of tax returns
Yeah, no. Trump did financial disclosure which I'm not even sure was required. That's more than the majority of presidents over our history have done, it's just become common practice recently to release tax returns to. The 100% chance of tricks everyone with the money to hire a tax lawyer uses to reduce taxes being turned into a story about him being immoral and tax dodging means it's not worth the little bit of credit he'd get for releasing them

Obama didn't even live in the US until he enrolled in college. Fuck off.

Hey look! It's a man who puts party above America!

Hope you feel strong and big and like a winner!

you have to go back

is the party name Autistocrat?

Cry more Shill

The media is the enemy of the American people.

Name one tyrant who didn't fucking try to control the media. Pro tip.........

You can't.

Cry about it

>republic of states
>Implying we have a representational democracy when Republicans won't even hold town halls with their constituents

Ugh.

>safest big city
factually incorrect

>doubt you ever lived in a city
I was born in Chicago

>Hawaii isn't the US

Lol no wonder people think Republicans are not generally as well educated as Democrats. Even despite, you know, all the evidence that shows Democrats being on average more educated than Republicans.

>The (((IRS))) itself

if it turned out that he's only worth $200k I'd like him even more. His taxes mean nothing.

As a white man this embarasses me. Only consolation is that my state is still blue looking at just my demographic.

How can we be so stupid?

tell how long he lived in Hawaii. Dis gonna be funny

>vote for the Democrats!
>We will actively campaign to garner support through hatred of white men
>we will say you don't pay enough and your jobs are obsolete
>that we don't need white men anymore
>SAY EVERYTHING SHORT OF KILL WHITEY TO GET VOTES

How'd that work out for you dumb niggers? Why would I ever vote anything but Trump?

You're the brainwashed one. It's easy to tell when you use the term news are the enemy of the people. It's the the news but the fake news. And you know it.

I won't cry, I'm just saying if you support a man who won't release his tax returns, and who calls the free media the enemy of the people...

You are not an American. You are someone who spits on the first amendment and the precedent of dozens of previous presidents.

Oooga booga

>He's going to get crucified in the press for taking every lawful deduction if he releases his taxes.

Please, he's not releasing because the truth is far worse than what we suspect it is. Nobody ever fucking courts a political scandal like this unless it was otherwise.

Never explain yourself. Your enemies won't accept it, and your friends don't need it.

So why do you hate Brown dudes user? You've got all the stats. Tell me in plain English.

Why do we need his tax returns to prove he has ties to russia? Where is the link? Where is the source? Where is the proofs? I'll wait.

Then release them.

30,000 years
You tell me.