>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ojjpac.org/memorial.asp
twitter.com/LeadStoriesCom/status/836485453083652097
archive.is/q7Dq6
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
endo.confex.com/endo/2016endo/webprogram/Paper24524.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23947310
park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p035.html#page244
cameronsworld.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Awoo!

First for first

awoo
get fucked

new content

It's been two months of delicious tears gentlemen

AWOO~

thing is queen has no rights to block him from using it. They sold the licenses to ASCAP or BMI. Not sure which one Trump bought access to. these blanket licenses allow you to play songs in public venues without having to get rights. It's why radio stations, grocery stores, etc can play music without having to negotiate with each band. These organizations are necessary if you want to be broadcast to the public otherwise you would spend all your time negotiating broadcast licenses and not playing music. The blanket licensing companies have policies that they cannot restrict access to specific songs, only flat denial of service altogether.

>tl;dr anytime you here a band telling a politician to stop playing their songs they have no say in the matter and are just virtue signalling to their fans.

What on Earth are you talking about? What drugs are you on?

PJW has embraced the maynstream meteor. I nominate we move to maynesteet pastrami.

YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE, I HAVENT EVEN STARTED! IM BACK AND HERE TO TELL FUCKSTICK VON CLOWNFACE THAT YOU OWN NOTHING!!! THIS IS MY COUNTRY!!

What is Trump going to talk about in addressing the congress tonight? Will he focus more on himself and his victory, or where he wants to take America?

>Will NASA sabotage some launches and blame it on funding or Trump? Are there any enemies there?

Enemies abound, including Archdemon-tier foes like the Rothschilds and by extension, the entirety of (((international bankers))).

If technology and orbital ininfrastructure that makes exploitation of the Asteroid Belt at all profitable is invested in and refined, it completely destroys the current economic order.

It may start as a trickle, but the second private interests realize there's a profit to be made there, it won't be long before there's quadrillions of dollars flowing back into whatever economy is exploiting deep space mining. The mathematic understanding of gravity over long periods is already accurate enough to land a satellite launched years in advance on a fucking asteroid smaller than Luxembourg.

This makes any facade of needing third world migrants for cheap labor and outsourcing to cunts like China indefensible and makes even 2nd-rate countries viable on the world stage if they have even a semi-developed space program.

It essentially collapses the entire pyramid scheme we're still involved in and makes a NWO ruled by an (((elite))) impossible.

Alright Youtube

Get out

Is this the ULTIMATE fucking redpill website when it comes to illegal aliens? Holy shit. What would happen if every leftist read through this entire site?

ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

What can we expect when Trump signs the new travel ban EO on Wednesday?

What?

Why do late nights turn into a Kafkaesque nightmare now a days where no one makes any sense.

I'm not going to tell a fallacy, but I used to display undying laud for the Great Orange Man, however I must admit I find it rather amusing spectating him catching fire and combust. Neverless, in all seriousness, we cannot permit this madman to grasp within his under-developed limbs' reach the atomic passcodes.

OOWA

unfounded opposition

All I want is one trade deal with a currency manipulation clause.

More 9th circuit shit slinging

Don't forget it kills the energy conservation and overcrowding memes stone dead. The moon is nothing but unclaimed land full of Bauxite and Helium-3.

Heh never knew that but it makes sense

He's making a styx joke...Also alcohol

>currency manipulation clause
Do you mean this in terms of proposing sanctions on other countries that manipulate their currency? I just really hope he slaps congress for doing literally nothing so far, and seeming to be unwilling to change that

>hungry
>no food in house
>slightly tipsy and driving is irresponsible
what do?

it's tempting though since there is food 2 blocks away

What the hell do government petitions do in the US? Does it work the same as UK that if you get over a certain number of signatures that it would be discuss in congress or some other mechanism?

Didn't they already say they'd block it no matter what it said? Trump needs to just break up the 9th circuit, fuck those faggots

Trump can chuck the 9th Circus judges in gitmo if they cockblock him without cause.

I can't believe libshits are actually turning this in to a thing. Will they ever pass up an opportunity to try to shame this woman?

twitter.com/LeadStoriesCom/status/836485453083652097

eightysix this guy from your pic folder already

I WANT KELLYANE TO SIT ON MY COUCH

>do you guys think Trump understands how much we love and support him and would all die for him if he asked us to?

If even the lefty media knows, then Trump definitely knows.

>The idea that racism can be educated away is a comforting one. It imagines a steady march of progress toward social harmony, and the nice guys winning in the end. But it isn’t true. The Sup Forums boards are populated by people who have clearly grown up immersed in the written word. They’re highly verbal and technologically sophisticated. They might feel alienated from society, but they’re organized online. They’re often white nationalists. And they love Donald Trump. They express this with amusing Photoshops of anime girls wearing “Make America Great Again” trucker hats.

>The natural instinct is to avoid looking into the darkest corners of the internet because it’s ugly and disturbing. But you really need to look at this stuff to understand what’s going on. Sup Forums “is where the most serious and committed racists on Sup Forums tend to congregate,” New York magazine explains. The ideology is “a heavily ironic mix of garden-variety white supremacy and neo-reactionary movements,” with a fixation on masculinity. The Tay threads on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums are incredible. They pulse with this intensity of emotion that would be unbearable in real life.

archive.is/q7Dq6

Walk, you fat fuck. It's two blocks.

Just walk, faggot.

That's reassuring.

How long till jews start arguing for a space Israel?

>drinking alcohol during the week

baka

They do nothing.

The 9th circuit is definitive proof that 6 million was not enough.
Thank you, Kek.

Is there even a bottom of the barrel to scrape anymore?

But if we hate then why is that picture of two homosexuals?

I've been lurking for so long and I still don't fucking get what the fuck is the NAP

>>no food in house
you can't lie to me just eat the fucking salad or fruit or whatever

Awoovement~

>2016
>2015

>homosexuals

hmm

They're digging their way up into a barrel somewhere in China by now.

Non Aggression Pact. I do my shit, you do your shit, we don't impede on eachother's shit and there won't be any problems. Something that could only work in an all white jew free society.

AWOO~

>flag
good joke I like it

They've scraped the bottom of the barrel to splinters and have started digging a hole, well on their way to rock bottom.

I see, thank you user also PRAISE KEK SHADILAY
:^)

Yes.

I WANT TO FUCK KELLYANE

>Do you mean this in terms of proposing sanctions on other countries that manipulate their currency?

No...He said he wants trade deals with individual countries instead of these mass trade deals...I want to see those deals include a clause in those deals that forces a 35% tariff if they are caught manipulating their currency

>I just really hope he slaps congress for doing literally nothing so far, and seeming to be unwilling to change that

Its embarrassing, we the voters gave them full control of the government and they haven't done shit. What about popular ideas like the tax plan? It should be easy

Did you say free?

>foot on table
>media: strong pose, Obama is in charge

>feet folded respectively
>media: there's a problem here, you need to find it!

> being so assmad at liberals that you hand sovereignty of your country over to another

That'll learn 'em

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

She dresses like a fucking whore

She must've sucked trumps minuscule schlong dozens DOZENS of times

>*EXPLODING VAN*

Man, the NYT makes us sounds SO FUCKING COOL!!

please substantiate your claims

Wew sorry I'm drunk I typed sanctions when I meant tariffs, we're on the same page here. One problem I hear about imposing tariffs on China is that they could do the same to us, as well as other countries that support the Chinese economy. Is this simply a red herring, or something we should actually be ready to deal with the ramifications of as consumers?

they already print chinese propaganda

I kind of like a few traps though.

endo.confex.com/endo/2016endo/webprogram/Paper24524.html

(2016) Grotzke et al., analyze transgender individuals in a large cohort.

They find that of patients with GID (Gender Identity Disorder; Gender Dysphoria; Gender Dysphoric Disorder) are at extremely heightened risk for other mental illness besides their GID. In their own words, "90% have mental health co-morbidities, nearly 50% having two or more diagnoses. Nearly 50% required intervention for suicide attempt/ideation. "

This means that 90% have other mental illnesses, 50% have more than that, and 50% require intervention due to suicide attempts or suicidal thoughts. This shows a significant correlation between trans mental states and other mental illnesses.

These results are supported by (Brown & Kenneth, 2016; Dhejne et al., 2011; and numerous others including Blosnich et al., 2013)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23947310

(2013) Blosnich et al., conclude that the prevalence of GID diagnosis has nearly doubled over ten years and within that time suicide rates and other mental illness diagnoses have followed accordingly.

This implies that a loosening of values surrounding transsexuals, meaning more social approval, equates to higher diagnoses rates and subsequently heightened diagnoses of co-morbidities such as depression and tendencies towards drug abuse as well as heightened STD transmission rates.

The series was clearly suggestive of this for sales purposes.

>my awoo is in the OP
thanks for saving my night

kill yourself faggot

>How long till jews start arguing for a space Israel?

About 5 minutes after they realize the Goyim have made it viable.

Just wait until some chucklefucks figure out a way to make terraforming not only viable, but achievable on a timescale measured in decades instead of millions of years.

>Oy vey, Io needs to become a pure Jewish colony just in case Earthgoys start anuddah shoah

>WHY AREN'T THE COLONISTS ON EUROPA ACCEPTING THIRD WORLD REFUGEES GOYIM!? THEIR HYDROPONICS COULD EASILY SUPPORT 2 MILLION MUSLIM REFUGEES

Awoo.

So progressive!

>trick the kikes into wanting a space Israel
>get all of them up there
I fail to see the problem. If you really wanted to we could also nuke it once the last one heads up.

The lack of natural sunlight would make all nonwhites except east Asians, Arctic natives, and Jews go completely nutty after a while, so they'd be banned from going further out than the asteroid belt.

It's funny how people default to "shitskin" reactions but want to propagate a civil society. Are you saying there are merits to acting violent to a non violent situation? If you answer is anything but no congrats you're the shitskin in your mind, might want to get a dna test.

As a sailor my BAC is like a kid who needs insulin shots to keep his blood sugar High.

If my BAC is below .04 I can't function

swallow this crazy red pill
park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p035.html#page244

Sexual comments like that might attract your local Sharia patrol, be careful

>geocities

What year is this?

I love it!

>I won't live to see it
Why bother?

how disappointing for anyone expecting anything explicit

Try the moon first, Mohammad. Work your way up.

I'd happily hand the country's nuclear football over to Adolph Hitler himself to keep the world out of the hands of the vile pernicious fucking juden who have been squeezing the life out of us for a hundred years....

It's them or us, and we need a leader who understands that.

im not an old fag how old is it and just swallow it mate its just a theorized red pill

>in a few centuries we will have interplanetary war with muslim martians
Best timeline

Why did Trump say such nice things about Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe at the Governor's Ball last night? Does he not know about how McAuliffe is part of the Clinton crime syndicate? Does he not know about how this man restored voting rights to thousands and thousands of felons to ensure he lost Virginia? Does he not know that he did this in violation of an order by the state Supreme Court? FUCK Terry McAuliffe.

This preserves the illusion for otaku that their favorite character is still pure. Japanese are silly.

>geocities
Its time to hop in the Internet DeLorean and remember the old, chill internet of yesterday.

cameronsworld.net/
cameronsworld.net/

How do we fix Australians

Fake news

I'm successfully redpilling my surroundings in regards to Donald Trump, thinking about doing it to two female professors as well. What could possibly go wrong?

>VICE