Brit/pol/ - Hertfordshire Edition

>White British population to fall below 70% of total by 2021 census

>EU introduces censorship to its parliament
westmonster.com/eu-brazenly-introduces-censorship-to-parliamen/

>Secret Recording: BBC Licence Fee Agents ‘Want To Get As Much As We Can Out Of You Because We’re Greedy’
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/27/secret-recording-bbc-licence-fee-agents-want-get-much-can-greedy/

>Spanish Coastguard Picked up 257 Migrants over Weekend
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/27/spanish-coastguard-picked-257-migrants-weekend/

>British Police Say Prosecuting FGM Perpetrators ‘Unlikely to Benefit’ Victims
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/27/ukip-slam-west-mids-police-doubts-cast-zero-tolerance-approach-fgm/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39111030
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Arrow
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAUBy9HkKI
dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/588599/coronation-street-sex-grooming-plot-bethany-platt-nathan-curtis
order-order.com/2017/02/28/arron-banks-says-hell-stand-clacton-carswell/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39112911
strawpoll.me/12435163
youtube.com/watch?v=vg5OJuT8XHs
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5UP4ma_RA&t=1152s
sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Manned mission to fly to the far side of the Moon next year:
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-39111030

A little history of the UK's pitiful presence in space:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Arrow

Thatcher banned human spaceflight in 1986.

>White British population to fall below 70% of total by 2021 census

YES YES YES

Blair was our best PM
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAUBy9HkKI

>Thatcher banned human spaceflight in 1986
Why?

Arron's running against Cuckswell in Clacton's next bi-election, according to his Twitter.

>pic
A
FUCKING
DEER

Because it might have lead to an industry of some kind

>tfw no free speech in America

YES YES YES

>Thatcher hated industry

Scouser detected.

We should have laws that make it illegal to fire people

Profits should always be maintained, by the tax payer if necessary.

>Jan, 50, said yesterday: “I think it’s an important story to tell for young people, particularly those who may be lacking in self-confidence.
>“There are worries these unscrupulous bastards get in your lives and lure you away. It is a very dark subject.
>“My own children are teenagers but others with very young children have asked ‘should we be going into this darker territory?’.
>“We have had many discussions on how to tell the story.”
>Sources say Curtis will aim to prostitute her out to older pals just like real life grooming gangs in Rochdale and Rotherham.
>REAL LIFE
>PIC RELATED

dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/588599/coronation-street-sex-grooming-plot-bethany-platt-nathan-curtis

notice anything???

Checkmate, Frumpf

Congrats, you just got HANNAN'D

>visiting home last week
>sit down to watch tv with mum and sister
>corrie playing this story arc
>"If this were accurate he'd be Pakistani"
>trigger sister
>mum laughs

She's lost her mind.

top kek, well done

state of this (((mong)))

What are the chances on May telling Sturgeon to fuck off with another indy ref ? can't see her letting them have another vote

They shouldn't be given another vote. Just tell them to fuck off or send in some tanks. Sick of their shit. Scotland is rightful English clay.

>went to bed at 4:30am
>wake up at 9am
>can't get back to sleep

I think it's unlikely to be allowed before a formal Brexit deal is negotiated
And then it would be a year after that for an actual vote
If Sturgeon can't get the Yes vote she wants in the next 5 years then Scots will become accustomed to being outside the EU and then Scottish Independence is toast

>If Sturgeon can't get the Yes vote she wants in the next 5 years then Scots will become accustomed to being outside the EU and then Scottish Independence is toast

That's why they should ignor them and just get on with Brexit

And that's assuming the EU will still exist in 5 years too which is uncertain

>Arron Banks says he'll stand against Carswell in Clacton

order-order.com/2017/02/28/arron-banks-says-hell-stand-clacton-carswell/

Will probably split the vote so carswell will lose to the Tories and i'm sure Arron knows that

Which countries are we watching out for potentially leaving?

>>White British population to fall below 70% of total by 2021 census

Source?

>tfw what you've been saying for months is really going to happen

If Carswell is still in UKIP by the next GE then I've lost all faith in those cunts desu, and I'd consider myself a UKIP loyalist.

nice

I know people always say France and Holland and i know thats possible but my bet is on Italy

I would bet that a good % of the none white brits will be Whites from Europe ,Still shocking tho

Yes me too , don't think i will vote for them unless Arron takes over as chairman

Our "white british" figure will be increasingly inflated by slavs anyway. English people will probably fall below 60% of the population by 2030.

Nuttall is in fuckin fantasy land if he thinks UKIP can go without banks money + continue down this path of placating everyone within UKIP for some strange reason. Why side with the likes of Hamilton & Cuckswell over Banks & going after the current trend of right wing populism?

I'll still vote for them mind, live in a northern Labour safe seat where ukip are a strong second and the tories a very distant third. If they pulled their finger out they could win up here.

I don't think they count whites from the EU as white british is the Census data .I agree that sometime in my lifetime England will have the 60% number but who knows maybe we will be surprised

This is where we see what paul is made of i guess .The way Paul was planning to be red UKIP won't work and we found that out last week

If it's falling that fast for the U.K then France is doomed.

They definitely count slavs born here as citizens. I'd have thought they include slavs with citizenship as well but admittedly don't know for certain. It's a statistical way of covering up the demographic problem so I would expect it to be the case.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39112911
I distinctly remember people saying that saying paedophilia would eventually be legalised was just a slippery slope fallacy

well the kids being born here yes i agree they would count them .You have to be born here but i bet they use lots of funny ways of doing the Census data

On paper I'm white British, I'm sure there's loads like that. True white Brits must be 65 %

99% of the political establishment would never acknowledge the concept of indigenous Anglos
nope, white Europeans who moved here from slavic countries in the last 10-15 years? They are white British!

i bet most of that fucked up statistic is because of london . most of the kinds born there are not white i have heard

Does the house of lords benefit us in ANY way? Should it be abolished or reformed?

I can write white British, which is true if you count citizenship, but not otherwise.

>70% by 2021

laffin' at u englishcucks desu scotland is bad but not that bad lmao

What's everyone having for breakfast lads? I went with a traditional British meal this morning.

show

>look guys I'm right, my people and nation might be condemning themselves to a swift and terrible demise but at least I can smugly pat myself on the back for predicting it (even though every other person with a basic understanding of demographics has already predicted it for decades)

You are possibly the worst kind of person. Apathetic AND narcissistic.

Reforms are what is killing the house of Lords

Pancake for pancake day

cheerios

canny size that mate

>tfw i don't eat breakfast

fancy going to the chippy for dinner, or should I go to the sandwich shop? decisions.

>typing in a Scottish accent

Neck yourself please.

>not eating breakfast

>generic northern words
>must be scottish
Hmm

>being so cucked by a lesser kingdom that you adopt their slang and type it out on a south korean wicker basket enthusiast fourm

I hope ya dinnae av any bairns ya wee poofy bastart

>TFW I send in a job application at 2am
>Send stock denied response at 6am
I spend 6 hours making a new CV and writing all their bullshit. I tried so hard to sound like a fun hipster and enthusiastic about what bullshit they do. AND I STILL GET DENIED WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SORCERY NOT EVEN AN INTERVIEW

People who are in control of their lives do not submit job applications at 2am

If you're applying online (whether it's some kind of form or by email), submit between 12pm and 1pm. That way your application is at the top of the HR inbox just as they get back from lunch, which is when people are most inclined to check them.

4D chess lad

She banned me already on twitter, I must have triggered her.

>People who are in control of their lives do not submit job applications at 2am
So fucking true.

I am going to leave you all a wonderful present soon lads.

Probably have to many applicants/already have someone in mind for the job and have to advertise by law.

So lads, do you regret Brexit?

strawpoll.me/12435163

Canny is rightfully Geordie and nobody can tell me otherwise.

Fuck yeah lads. Just got paid. Literally this minute. Feels good.

I have a solid understanding of all the skills, worked in a similar previous role where I was incredibly successful, and tailored my CV to their company. I did all the intolerable hipster humour and just the right amount of demonstrating knowledge.

The hiring manager is some woman who posts ball gags on twitter though, so maybe that's why. She probably doesn't really understand the job and why I would be better than the cunt they take on

>she

found the problem lad

>Geordie

Men in HR departments are like gold dust, having to deal with sour cliquey 2:2 Business Admin graduates with bleach blonde hair and push up bras well into their 30s is par for the course

>Sections of the 2,000-strong away support sang “there’s only one Raoul Moat” during United’s 3-0 win at Carlisle.

>They also copied an old terrace song about 1960s triple cop killer Harry Roberts when they sang: “Raoul Moat, he’s our friend, he shoots coppers.”

>The Toon Army also tried to mock home fans with the chant “Who the **** is Derrick Bird?” – a reference to the Cumbrian gunman who murdered 12 people in a shooting spree last month.

Glad I've never dealt with HR types before, they sound like cancer incarnate. Good look on the hunt anyway.

Didn't even consider this. 4D chess indeed

Could be

Probably

How can I regret a thing that will never happen.

What about the

>"All you do is post anime, post anime, post anime," in the tune of yellow submarine.

It's as if you know her

WE'RE NEWCASTLE AND WE'RE GOING TO WIN THE LEAGUE!

WEY YE KNAA!

youtube.com/watch?v=vg5OJuT8XHs

I think you mean 'anyone north of fucking Birmingham detected' frienderooni

Go to work.

Oh wait you're on Sup Forums

Happy #GlobalScouseDay, lads!

How do they know which country his sending from? He could be 6 hours behind.

Work from home, moving away in a month purely for work as well because there's fuck all going on in the north east.

holy shit user

what do you do?

That's fair enough mate. North west here, living costs are about the only thing the place has going for it.

Videography (filming & video editing).

Was filming a *very* prominent MP the other week, wish I could post about it and the emails I've seen with the brief for filming, I'll go as far as saying they used the word interview with quotation marks around it. Make of that what you will.

Don't want to jeopardise anything though, only got the gig because my mates involved in the party.

is he, dare i say it, /ourguy/

OMG HANNAN U SLAY GYRL

I suppose Manchester is an anomaly because that's where I'd be moving if I wasn't going abroad?

Youtuber?

>ywn have Hannan read Shakespeare to you by the fire in an Oxfordshire cottage

youtube.com/watch?v=CP5UP4ma_RA&t=1152s ?

whats the point in trying anymore, i really would be better off dead.

dont worry lad at least ur not american, they're now handing out 25 year prison sentenced for waving flags

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.myajc.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2Fdouglas-county-confederate-flag-case-sentenced-lengthy-prison-terms%2F6cDtrxkl9Q7ILElPhGqd6O%2F

Nah, serious (boring) stuff like advertising/corporate/weddings etc

I do have a shitposting brit/pol/ youtube account with almost 500 subs though, made it just to post shitpost videos on brit/pol/. Had my vids mirrored on FB with hundreds of thousands of view. I couldn't replicate that if I actually tried, it's bizarre.

What site are you lads using for political betting?

PS i bought venison from tesco today how should i prepare it

>political betting
fucking disgusting

I made £300 on the EU ref, bought an antique writing desk with it

Not to worry i strictly aim to play on the yanks.

is it really?