Why does Sup Forums hate Jews?

>don't use credit cards it's plastic jew!
>don't get gf it's vaginal jewerry
>can't believe you're drinking liquid jew(soda)

When Jews are basically the concentrated essence of white people. Or what whites on brain/culture steroids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whites are far less whiny.

why would any american hate the lovely jews?
why oh why?

American =/= Sup Forums

I'm not circumcised. Jews mutilating their own dicks doesn't really effect me (if anything it just makes my dick all the bigger/better).

So are you saying you hate them because they cut your pee pee?

It's always ok when the people you associate with do it, it's hard to rise above tribal thinking.

>Jews are basically the concentrated essence of white people.

Do some independent research before you ask a blatantly obvious question. Stop being a mindless sheep who thinks "jews couldnt possibly do anything wrong!"

>Sup Forums
>white
um sweety. ..

>"jews couldnt possibly do anything wrong!"
How could jews be the concentrated essence of white people and not do anything wrong?

At least try to understand before posting.

Jews have been baiting the white race for centuries, finally the Germans snapped and the jews have been doing a victory dance ever since.

>How could jews be the concentrated essence of white people and not do anything wrong?

im sure you're only pretending to be retarded, but Jews are not white. Brainwashed good goys like you dont understand all crimes by the Jews are accredited to "white people", because mindless puppets like you think they're the same

>victory dance ever since.

Disgusting. Luckily they've pushed their luck too far this time, and when the masses are finally aware of the truth, we will give them a REAL holocaust

Joseph Sigur.

>jews aren't white
stop repeating yourself. no one is saying jews are white.

Thing is; white are blamed for what they did, jews are not, hence the disparity.

Ok, what ethnic group are jews part of?

I happen to like the Jews. Certainly more than the Muslims

>Implying the collonists weren't jews

desu every race is responsible for gorillions of deaths

the fuck i care. i asked why Sup Forums hates jews. not if they are white.

Apparently Lithuania has been trying to get rid of jews for centuries, yet we still have that whiny community constantly yelling at everyone in Lithuania for being mean to them. And I blame the current government for not getting anything done. Damn.

>Ok, what ethnic group are jews part of?

This, and how would they even be the concentrated essence of white people? The lack of articulation in your arguments lead me to believe you're a classic jewish sympathizing normie from reddit. You dont belong here

Poland-Lithuania again when?

Arabs or some other sand-nigger like people.

>economy is ponzi scheme
>matrilineal religion
>kosher tax

whites ended slavery, and did more objective good for the world than any other race.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY

saged

Not right now. Our relationship is a bit complicated atm.

Fucking catholics.

Word. The most retarded branch of an already weird religion.

Something wrong with your keyboard, OP? we're still waiting for an explain how Jews are the concentrated essence of white people.

Take your time though, i get it, most kikes dont realize their tricks wont work here until its too late

>Based EspaƱa GET
>pork products everywhere in Madrid
>El Museo de Jamon " museum of ham"
>fuck der Jude and the muz

>FTW