35 years for waving the Confederate flag and shouting nigger

>15 people charged total

>highest sentences were 20 and 15 years

>contrary to some sources there was no gun brandishing, as clearly seen in the vid below, and they were not charged for this regardless

>the judge charged them for racism, street-gang terrorism, and hate speech

Wait, how is this possible in burgerland? I thought only eurocucks are getting jailed for free speech?

myajc.com/news/local/douglas-county-confederate-flag-case-sentenced-lengthy-prison-terms/6cDtrxkl9Q7ILElPhGqd6O/
youtu.be/EUrNQlhBbno

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TW51q5HXX6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I am not a big proponent of the flag but this is fucking crazy to the point that I'm a bit angry. Yeah the people might've been assholes but the punishment is totally out of proportion no matter how you look at it

Well, nobody said America was immune from becoming the lack of human rights shit hole that is Europe.

The left has been expanding the government past what the founding fathers wanted ever since they got into power.

>charged with racism

Uh that's not a crime?
Just "racism" is not a crime that carries a sentence or can be prosecuted

Can someone share the actual details?

I doubt a bunch of people in pick up trucks just drove into a public space with a bunch of nigs there.

There's gotta be more to it than that.

It used to be an extra qualifier for a crime. Like the degrees of murder. 1st degree for a planned out murder, 2nd for a crime of passion, manslaughter for an accident. A hate crime was just a normal crime, but a little worse in the eyes of the law because of your motive.

IIRC there was a kid recently charged simply with "hate crime" for making a recording of a black guy eating chicken and making fun of him. Hate is now a stand-alone crime.

AMURICA FREEDUM N SHIIIIIIEEET

This is fucking horrific. I need to GTFO the West.

Probably a good idea.

I think they're stepping up their (((plan)))

Thanks for the link. Next time some burger says "LAND OF DA FREE. HUM OF DA BRAAAVE. FREE SPEENACH!!" I'll gladly post that link.

This cannot stand. It's a dangerous Precedent.

The DA and judge should be dragged out into the streets and hanged for impeding upon the first amendment.

I can't find that news article.

youtube.com/watch?v=TW51q5HXX6Y

they pled guilty it's entirely their fault.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEE LMAOOOOOO

Well it will learn them to do something for real next time instead of LARPing

Sorry but in the united states the justice system is forcing citizens to take plea bargains under threat of eternal debt or poverty.

They will take everything you own if you go to court if you aren't a millionaire and that's if you win.

>Trump victory means a return to the good ole days!

Meanwhile a trans kid wins some wrestling championship, Milo gets iced out, and a gay black movie wins best picture. All as Trump's presidency continues to crash and his approval rating plummets.

Is that her in pic? What a slapable face.
Does anyone else get irrationally angry when faced with stories like this?
I have to step away to cool off, I get hot fast.
I use to think
>Hitler did nothing wrong
Was a meme, just to annoy globalists and pc faggots
But it true, he was just trying to save the world from itself.

Pretty much this

Yeah I don't agree with what they did but any jail time makes zero fucking sense. I mean, this is still America right? Honestly, they have a case here to sue to state

It was right after Dylan shot up the black church and everyone started demanding the Confederate flag become illegal.
Like the same week.
So this group decided to get together and drive around in their trucks with the flags flying everywhere.
While driving down a public street either one of two things happened.
A) a black kids birthday was going on and the blacks started throwing rocks and bottles at the trucks passing by and the trucks stopped cause of the damage to their trucks and being good Georgia boys they have guns with them and things escalated to defensive threats from the whites
Or
B) the whites were driving around looking for blacks and finally saw a group and threatened to kill all of them
Considering that police were called and arrived to the scene and even let the whites drive away with no arrests and all the black people don't have any video evidence that takes place before the cops said the whites can go...
The judge even says that he can't understand how they weren't arrested that day.
So who do you believe?

>20 and 15 years