Cambodia NGO workers

Cambodia NGO workers

I'm in Phnom Penh for business
And everywhere i go i see UNICEF worker's drinking coffee and eating lunch at the most expensive restaurant's in town
At night they are all drinking and partying
They all drive brand new Toyota Land cruisers and have MacBooks and iPhones
The males(all beta's) all have beards and man buns
The females all have coulored hair and wear big harem pants
They don't do nothing accept for eating and partying
Donations just pay for their full time vacation lifestyle while most Cambodians have nothing

Woohoo! Sounds awesome. Sign me up!

Take pictures Cambro, we will spread this shit out.

UNICEF IS A RIP-OFF. MORE NEWS AT 11.

Leftist SJW saving brown people from western pedos - by taking away their only source of income so the starve to death.

NGO would be first into the cambers

>implying we can actually help shitholes

I will,
It's really disgusting ,
They just park their Land cruisers in the middle of the street like they own everything and go eat lunch (women and beta males can't park)
I hope I can make some pics of one with a local street hooker while wearing a UNICEF shirt

All part of the gravytrai...I mean, grey economy.
You wouldn't want the economy to collapse now, would you?

any new information?
All 'big' NGOs are corrupt as fuck,only the little ones genuinenly go over to other countries to help people

Needs to be exposed

How do you know they aren't using their own money to buy shit?

gather evidence and post it on Sup Forums. If it's good enough it'll hit the alt-media and eventually the mainstream, maybe.

They are all full-time employees of UNICEF
So their "own money" comes from their highly paid pseudo jobs witch are payed for by donations

Do it. Also you have to understand that those kids have wealthy parents, getting to UNICEF or any other organisation like that takes good connections ( it looks nice on your resume) so all these toys they have might be supplied by their parents, regardless of source it is disgusting and they should be exposed for shit like this, also it shows again how delusional they are.

Go with them to some bar, get drunk and punch every one of them really hard

Based slavbro is based.

Those apartments looks pretty cozy, OP

How's the internet over there in gookistan

Lots of nice old French colonial buildings over here to bad most are not maintained well
Internet id is bretty good in my hotel,
Even better than in Thailand

I worked abroad with the Red Cross and learned that it's almost 10% helping 40% ego stroking and 50% partying and fucking hot liberal chicks.
We did maybe 5-6 hours a day of working and then went into the hotel and drank and fucked for 10 hours.

Looks pretty comfy. And what about prices in general?

>UNICEF

Well of course, stealing kids to take them to wealthy pedos is lucrative bsns

kek

In America, fake charities like UNICEF, can get a 1 dollar donation anytime you make a purchase with a debit or credit card. I bet all these shitty little schemes are raking in money from dumbtards properly operating under their mind control programming.

Hey Cambodia, has anyone ever told you, actions speak louder than words? Actions + words, powerful synthesis.

Bump

good eye, may Kek bless you.

My family there told me to never trust Unicef. Just go fuck with them or something. Also how is Cambodia now?

We battle not against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities, be weary of any multi-national organisation or institution, user.

>Donations just pay for their full time vacation lifestyle

>vacationing
>Cambodia
No.

Why does everything in Asia look so filthy.

Have you peasants never heard of water blasters or something?

Disgusting fucking people. You are exactly the same when you move to white countries too.

unicef is a pedo ring?

honest question