FORGOTTEN WORDS

What words has multiculturalism stolen from your country, Sup Forums?

It seems that the word "dunny" has been lost forever to the dark void of multiculturalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6dQpvhjZ0U
web.archive.org/web/20170228111457/http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445286/swedish-crime-rates-immigration-requires-assimilation-melting-pot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokladboll
nationalreview.com/article/443900/liberal-conservative-americans-opposed-first-principles-key-terms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What words has multiculturalism stolen from your country, Sup Forums?
Radical.

goof

bepis

Sick air, bruh.

Seriously, though, yes, good one. Radical is no longer a cool word.

You don't hear "goof" anymore?

>Millennial Australians
>Using Aussie language

It's all gone mate, some young aussies use the language but it's not common, most of them were bought up by parents who used that language around them.

Well, I'm almost 40, and I feel like my country has been gutted.

Dunny has something to do with the loo, yeah? Like dunny paper? Just a guess. Think I heard the croc hunter say it once.

That's right.

A dunny is a toilet.

I still go to the dunny.

It's not multiculturalism you tard.
Language has always been changing
You square

I agree with this rectangle

No.

Too many foreigners have not used the word, because they do not understand it.

Then it got used less and less, then forgotten, you silly duffer.

neger

Y-young Aussies still say cunt, r-right?

My common south London accent is one that I think is going to die and be replaced by the horrible Multicultural London English.

I saw a ad for a 4WD on the telly and they were calling them Trucks.
No one spells gaol like the way it should be spelt instead they spell it jail.
I'm fucking disgusted at this country right now.
Too much fucking American television.

Every word has been replaced with cunt. I have mix feelings about it desu

The Original Eskimo brand name
Negerkuss
Mohr im Hemd
A "Neger" Beermix

Trucks?

A truck is an 18 wheeler.

What the fuck?

Virgin.

Yeah, I've been noticing that via documentaries about your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=y6dQpvhjZ0U

>comments disabled
Maybe we'll be right after all.

Yeah I think I'm probably the last of my generation raised in London who will still have this accent. Over the last 10 years there has been a bit of an exodus of my people to north Kent, so some pockets may still live on outside of London.

Make sure to interview older people in your area and ask them what it used to be like.

Then you make a little book or file that we can read in the dark future.

>Niggertoes

They're not Brazil nuts reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

In my office in which I'm the only white person out of 20, I catch myself often replacing colloquial words or idioms I would normally use around white folk with more 'bland' language that I know won't elicit a blank Chinky stare.

I tried explaining this to my gf as one example of the creeping deterioration of our culture due to immigration and all she could say was 'but at least we have interesting food now!'

Well, it see,s that you have to start using them more.

Use them are und your girlfriend a lot, too. Get her using them.

Fuck the gooks. They want to live here, they can learn what a fucking drongo is.

That fucking retard speak came in when I was a lad. The blacks and pakis my age all spoke with cockney accents, but 2 years younger and they all spoke retarded jafaican. Like they didn't even live in the same city as us.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

This.

This is basically the bread and butter of this thread.

Egg their cars.

The second choice has been America’s choice throughout most of its history, and it has been uniquely successful in shaping people from all over the world, from every background, into one nation known as Americans. One of America’s three fundamental principles has been “e pluribus unum” — “Out of Many, One” (the other two, as our coinage testifies, are “Liberty,” and “In God We Trust”), and that is precisely what America has done.

But since the 1960s the Left has supplanted “e pluribus unum” and its national American identity with the antithetical doctrines of diversity and multiculturalism. Diversity and multiculturalism celebrate the national/ethnic identities of the nations from where immigrants to America came instead of celebrating the American identity and traditional American values. The result is the beginning of the end of the United States as we have known it since its inception.

The Left constantly repeats that “we are a nation of immigrants” without citing the other half of that fact — “who assimilate into America.” The Left mocks the once universally held American belief in the “melting pot.” But the melting pot is the only way to have a country composed of immigrants build a cohesive society. America was never just “a nation of immigrants.” America was always a nation of immigrants who sought to become — or at least were taught by American public schools and by the general American culture to become — Americans.

If America becomes a nation of non-assimilating immigrants, or becomes a nation consisting of non-assimilating ethnic, racial, and national groups who are already here, America will cease being a glorious idea and become just another nation torn by conflicting interest groups. These various groups will fight one another — first verbally and then, perhaps, violently, and America will see more and more violence — just as France, Sweden, and Germany have since they began taking in millions of immigrants, many of whom have no intention of becoming Frenchmen, Swedes, or Germans.

web.archive.org/web/20170228111457/http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445286/swedish-crime-rates-immigration-requires-assimilation-melting-pot

Read more at: web.archive.org/web/20170228111457/http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445286/swedish-crime-rates-immigration-requires-assimilation-melting-pot

problematic

>“melting pot.”
bullshit term coined by, YOU GUESSED IT, a fucking kike

Neger (negro)
Negerboll (negroball)
Negerkyssar (negrokisses)

>If America becomes a nation of non-assimilating immigrants, or becomes a nation consisting of non-assimilating ethnic, racial, and national groups who are already here, America will cease being a glorious idea and become just another nation torn by conflicting interest groups. These various groups will fight one another — first verbally and then, perhaps, violently, and America will see more and more violence — just as France, Sweden, and Germany have since they began taking in millions of immigrants, many of whom have no intention of becoming Frenchmen, Swedes, or Germans.

read the rest, he's got a point

>we are immigrants
never specify WHITE immigrants.
the US or Ausfailia wouldn t have turned into what they are if immigration came from africoonia or middle east.
they would just have turned into another 3rd world shithole

exactly, but even they are managable if they are assimilated.

it's possible, but you can only do maybe one or two a year before the entire country is just exhausted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokladboll
Never forget.

Fundamentally, the word "equal".

On the declaration of independence ,"all men are created equal" basically means "no man can claim divine authority" or "no man is above the law".

However, multiculturalism totally destroys the meaning of equality, now it basically means "everyone has the same stuff" and "everyone achieves equally"

nationalreview.com/article/443900/liberal-conservative-americans-opposed-first-principles-key-terms

Before the end of the 90 my city was 99,99% Italians. Now we have an entire block in the hands of the chinese ppl and even in my upper class block i've startet to see some niggers. Disgusting.

Italy is for Italians not for chinese or africans. This is what multiculturalism has stolen from my country: logic.

Emancipation

yeah, that's never stopping

Just got off the dunny.
What were you saying OP.?

all of them

feels bad man