>hedonism and decadence
>decay of traditional religion
>less support for our troops and people enlisting
>declining birth rates
>foreign citizens swelling in number whilst not assimilating
>major political corruption
>decline in the arts
>decline in general morals
We have a fun few years ahead, anons. Pray for us.

We know this already. And we're making sure we don't lose this time. Absolutely everything is on our side.

Roman culture and civilization was preserved in the periphery, while the central lands were the ones that fell into chaos.

Come to the edge of western civilization. We could use you.

And yes, I know the picture is of the fire during Nero's reign rather than the sacking of Rome but I figure it poignant for my point none-the-less.

sounds like a good way to assassinate an entire country

I would not be Estonian and if many of us from the west move there would be large minority of none Estonians, I would not wish to undermine your nation although I suppose we'd balance out the Russian settlers from the soviet era.

What is on outside?
Our women? No.
Our youth? No.
Our Elderly? No.
Our birth rates? No.
Our politicians? No.
I fear at this point we've crossed the rubicon.

There are more borderlands than just estonia. Both to the east and to the south.

While we are too little to sustain a large influx of western refugees, most of eastern europe can utilize the displaced.

Would you accept me? I have no quarrel or disdain for Easterners like some and see you as virtuous although I fear you will beget our same fate eventually...

I was a soldier for Flavius Stilicho for awhile, it's been fun watching him crash and burn. But for real we cannot let him get the nuclear codes

That's so bizarre, shouldn't there be a law against such a thing while in service?

>TFW the Confederacy will be Byzantium

Wew lads.

There is and these niggers were formally reprimanded, if not discharged

oh look it's this thread again

Fuck off we're full, the west pushes all this degenerate agenda let them reap what they have sown

What the fuck. Will I get gangshanked by a group of cartel members if I join my own military? It's disgusting enough that the army website is filled with pictures of niggers and women. The military is literally my last chance before I starve on the street.

same thing happened in the 60s, rome lacked individual freedoms for citizens, the US is resistant to all shocks (including an alien invasion or total war) because the people are allowed to do whatever the fuck they want within reason.

It's a turbulent decade, 10 years from now people will be conservative again, ebbs and flows.

And what are sikhs doing in your army how did they get citizenship? It all remainds me on german auxilliary forces withing roman legions.

>devaluing your currency and then importing tons of shitskins to try and get more shekels.

This is literally what rome did.

We're fucked user. We lost this war years ago. You think the masters of the world can be beaten? Look at the world we live in. It's a technological marvel. The elites have an entire wealth of human resources and technology on their side, including military might. What do you have? Trump? He might do some good and I believe in him, but what happens when we swing left again in 4 or 8 years? We're gonna swing left haaaaaaaaard. Like totalitarian government hard. Some 1984 Orwellian shit. I'm talking massive police state, massive surveillance (bye bye free speech, Sup Forums, etc.) crackdown on firearms, rights being stripped, America selling out to foreign interests again, increased global conflict, possible nuclear wars.

Best to enjoy the time we have left and hang on for the ride. Western civilization has had it's run.

Most of our women voted Trump.
Gen Z is red-pilled as fuck.
Birthrates can be reversed, and more people are waking up to it every day.
Also, Trump is leading a new wave of Nationalism. This is all very positive.

>I fear at this point we've crossed the rubicon.
It's true. It's a liberating red pill to swallow though. Your worries and woes suddenly become obsolete, and the world becomes so clear. We are all slaves. The first step to freedom is understanding the reality of this life.

Yeah it's an amazing parallel and probably are greatest evidence to use to give our positions validity.

>Roll over and accept slavery, goyim
We don't have to be slaves. The weak will be weak, regardless. So, it makes more sense for them to give up.

We have 36000 nuclear weapons.

These are just memes. Birthrate has been fucked for almost a century.

You really think you can outbreed Tyrone? No matter how many white babies we make we are still fucked.

Don't waste your life fighting these SJW esque clauses. Take the redpill and accept nihilism, only living for your immediate family and God himself if you believe in that sort of thing. Sure, have children if you can and give them love, but don't count on saving civilization.

I'm no JIDF shill or other meme. I'm a white American with European ancestry who can see things for what they are. When you swallow all the redpills someday you'll understand what has really been going on for the past few hundred years. Western society has peaked, our social experiment is finally coming to a slow, painful death.

kek wills it, chequed

>our social experiment is finally coming to a slow, painful death.
You're not wrong about this. There is a paradigm shift going on throughout the entirety of the west. You've taken the black pill and are now shrouded in nihilism. I don't think you understand how many young men are starting to wake up and understand the looming shadow that the future holds. Don't count out Europeans just yet, wherever we are in the world.

Try harder to fit in. Looks very believable.

Fit in on this autistic anime site you mean? I love trolling you stormfront faggots because you always defer to the "shill/jew" card as if your paranoia is based on anything real.

Fuck kikes and everything, but the world is more complex than you give it credit to bubble boy.

The only way to beat the jews is to stop playing their game.
>yes goyim keep feeding me endless amounts of smart, talented white children so I can tax them into eternity and send them off to fight my wars

Christ is the only redeemer. This life is impermanent.