#calexit thinktank

we need ideas people, ideas to make CALEXIT happen!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mechanical-Fishers-Fishing-Reels-Trigger/dp/B00AM4K6K8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488279888&sr=8-2&keywords=yo-yo fishing reels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw it happens within 8 years
>tfw Trump refuses to trade with them
>tfw all the global giants like google move headquarters back to real America
>tfw all that is left in California is shitskins
>tfw they adopt Communism and run out of toilet paper

I'm ok with this.

I am too. California is cancer to this country. Maybe we can work out a deal to keep northern Cali and sell southern Cali to Mexico.

quick question: is california as bad as everyone here says?

Not going to happen: this is just LARPing. Too much money to be made.

Native-born and lifelong Californian here.

The far North and Central Valley(s) are based. Everything else deserves orbital bombardment.

>calexit happens
>US proceeds to annex cal

Wow you guys sure got a lot done there

>The far North and Central Valley(s) are based

So Dude Weed Lmao and Hickville are the parts you want to save? Lmao.

>quick question: is california as bad as everyone here says?
Not if you have money. I insulate myself as does everyone else with money (regardless of political views). Sure, you might get some liberals with cash here. However, they do the same thing as the conservatives with money:
>insulate
Nobody wants to live around a tent city or around a bunch of mexicans or niggers.

I can get behind paying for a longer wall.

tfw californian trump supporter
yes

A fucking leaf

Fuck off libcuck I'm a Californian and a Republican and proud. California wouldn't be fuck all without the good ole U S A. And besides, pick up a fucking history book. None of the states can exit whenever they want to, hence the civil war? And don't even think that you pussy ass bitches are gonna win any wars. It's the states unity that makes us strong. You can't leave. Sorry libcucks, deal within it like we dealt with your shitty ass nigger president.

No, not really. You're on Sup Forums so most people hate California. In truth it's decent to great barring large sections of LA, Anaheim, Santa Ana, and Alameda County. Certainly more so than the shithole flyover Southern states half of Sup Forums lives in.

>No, not really. You're on Sup Forums so most people hate California. In truth it's decent to great barring large sections of LA, Anaheim, Santa Ana, and Alameda County. Certainly more so than the shithole flyover Southern states half of Sup Forums lives in.
This is true. We have good food and many things to do. The weather and the scenery is great. Also, you can hit the ski slopes and the beach all in a day. It's really the jewel of America for a lot of reasons. Much of the south is grotesque.

I like this. Get rid of all the libtards. Norcal conservative here. Proudly voted for God Emperor Trump.

That and we actually have basic social services too, unlike much of the South. One of my Southern friends has been trying to flee rural Kentucky for years now, it literally seems like some third-world shithole.

We leave but deport all none Californian natives so all the Midwestern degenerate children of Conservative parents can go home.
Feinstein can't come either.

>you get sent to prison if you defend youtself or your property with lethal force

hey, that shit happens here in mexico too

Well, yeah, but Mexico is expected to be that way, your a narcoracy.

#NotMyCountryNotMyProblem

These assholes need to FEEL like they're making the right choice. They need to know everyone else hates them, somehow.

You're taking the scum with you.

Jefferson can stay and inherit your senate seats though, provided they ensure that the dirty californians are removed from their sovereign clay.

Calfiornia's economy is around the size of France's

Spread that around social media

Sounds like an excellent excuse to kill a lot of Californians.

This is how I felt visiting other places being from California

>hey I am from California
nice dude I am mad jelly!

>I am from Socal
Wow that is cool

>hey I am from the land the governator
your state is kind of weird but you do you I guess

>hey I am visiting from California
You are what of those pot smoking liberals aren't you? well move along

>It is nice to be out of california
yeah but you better go back

>2013
>sup guys I am from California
get the fuck out of my state before I hurt you

>I am from the west coast
better not be from california because those people are toxic

>Hey I am so glad I am not in California anymore
get the rope

>I am from idaho
don't you hate those californians
>sure as shit I do

And that attitude is why you faggots lost. Even cali conservatives are all cock munchers after dark.

Central Valleys are not based. 209 resident here and we are overrun by alien hordes. They are killing our economy and taking everyone's SSI.

Let the shitskins and commies know we would sleep fine at night if we nuked them. Builds resentments, Lynch lenna dunham and a few transtards. This gives them feelings of moral justification to leave. They leave, annex state again, deport all degenerates and deviants to Canadastan so they can feel mooslim tolerance.

>tfw moving to LA soon with my qt3.14 asian american gf

Is it really as bad as people say? I mean it can't be worse than London right?

split into three states

I hope you live the Central or west LA area or Glendale, Pasadena, or Burbank area.

London is like 50% white right?

Los Angeles is 23% white with maybe 15% white Americans and not shit immigrants Russians or Armenians. English is a second language here and some what the language of the rich. However, the language of the people is Spanish or Chinese

I've been to London and I'll tell you right now LA is better and far, far less cramped outside some of the bad parts. Honestly though, try migrating north to Ventura or south to Orange County, it's better.

Ignore the buttblasted Southerner/conservative.

Legalize pedophilia tourism and try and survive in gated communities until the caliphate takes over! XD #calexit #notmypresident #expensivewaterFTW

How's that "51st state"movement going? The one where several Norcal counties are trying to split off into a separate state.

Just force them all to Mexico i live in orange county

Real shame what california has become. libs ruined it. All the money to social justice and not infrastructure. They cut funding back in the 60s to the massive water resource projects that would've alleviated all of California's water problems. The drop in funding hurt a lot of dam projects like oh I dunno, Oroville dam which despite many reports of the need for updating/repair got ignored so California could give more licenses to illegals or something.

Speaking from experience of Malibu, LA, Bakersfield, Chico, Santa Barbara, and limited San Francisco, there is a lot I don't like.

LA, and San Fran need to be wiped clean of human life.

Malibu, from where I grew up, was fucking awesome. Then again, I was a muslim living with people who lived on a boat for 10 years, so...

Santa Barbara is salvageable.

Bakersfield needs to be urbanized like it is next to the Padre.

Chico is actually Texas.

California isn't fucking Judge Dredd, or escape from LA, but it sure is revolting in some areas.

Wow, California = Canada apparently.
Probably only 2-4 lines on there that couldn't apply to the Great White North.

What are automatic fishing reels and why would they be haram?

Wasn't Californian government asking trump for money last month because some stupid thing happened?

>Be Califag
>Realize that shit is going to go down in the next few years.
>Buy a nice new shotgun from the hunting store.
>"Sorry bruh, 10 day wait period. Come later"
>Fucking what?
>Fine. Go over to buy some ammo in preparation of the incoming race war.
>75 cents for a fucking shotgun shell!?
>"Sorry bruh, California's going to limit the amount of ammo you can buy in 2018, so all the ammo's flying off the shelves."
>Go to car to drive home.
>Car was swept away by tidal wave.
>Fucking dam broke.
KILL US.

The problem seems to be Californians staying in their hugbox shit state and not venturing out

When they go left we also go left.

And annex Califags.

>Leaf
>Trying to get us to use meme magic to cut off one of the 3 largest economic powers in the country
I will fucking hang you myself you cunt
Stop this bullshit, there will be no secession
At the most we will kill and or ship the communists to Russia so Vladdy can have some more gulag workers

It's a small little gadget that's powered by a spring that'll reel in fish automatically. And why are they haram? I have no fucking idea.

amazon.com/Mechanical-Fishers-Fishing-Reels-Trigger/dp/B00AM4K6K8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488279888&sr=8-2&keywords=yo-yo fishing reels

If you plan on visiting make sure to go somewhere at the foot of the Sierra Nevada's
It's really the only place left that's anything close to the old California

If the northern part of Cali remained in America, I wouldn't be against this.

I am 100% not fucking kidding, it's because all the retards think it's unfair to the fish.

Please God get me out of this fucking state.

Perhaps its the word "automatic" that trips them over?

Maybe they should ban assault fishing reels as well

Considering how retarded our legislature process is I wouldn't even be surprised if that got brought up.

That's why millennials don't understand. Even the LARPers got it WRONG

There is probably legislation in the works already.

Seems like a terrible way to fish for anything decent though, fighting fish can pretty easily throw your lure out if there is too much tension on the line...

or we could kick out the niggers and spics and not lose the best real estate in the entire country

MFW
>California leaves the union
>few months later the big one, the earthquake the have been dreading hits
>US pls help us!!!
>NO

Read the California State Water Project wikipedia page. Massively depressing. Meant to be a massive project but politics got in the way. Surprisingly, water reservoirs, ie. dams create backflooding.

The environmentalists are to this day still trying to block attempts to un-fuck the water problem by *surprise surprise* completing additional parts of the original project.

The liberal cities just refuse to get their heads out of their own asses. The lack of water is severely damaging to the agriculture side of the state which is one of the largest ag exporters in the world. Unfortunately cities are fucking over the rural folk in just about every state.

Cities are comfy af, but they are absolutely terrible for everyone else.

Unfortunately never going to happen, San Diego is a big port for the Navy and there are a bunch of military facilities all across Southern California. Growing up there, San Diego isn't as bad, it's pretty easy to stay out of the bad parts of town. A lot of Republican military family's and conservative Asians too, although it's gotten more liberal recently.

Also a depressing thing of note - a large chunk of land used to be owned by the state on either side of the major thoroughfares that was meant for future expansion if there ever was road congestion.

Guess what happened with that? Yep, state sold it to fund other projects, so now if they want to expand they have to pay super premiums to buy back that land.

California should put up tariffs and seal itself off from the rest of the union, they need to go full south africa. If they want to be an independent nation from actual America then become an independent nation.