archive.is/QECC8
archive.is/GpEBr
splitsider.com/2013/08/patton-oswalt-is-an-excellent-twitter-troll/
twitter.com/pattonoswalt/statuses/368819538986422272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit bump

what did he mean by this?

Its part 2 of another tweet

i have no idea, i was hoping some of you could weaponize your autism for 15 minutes or so and get him in trouble for this

Why would you lose the sterotypical white power rednecks for saying this?

>2013

...I think we broke Spencer

Archive it you fuck

Stereotyoe is they are mostly afraid of non-white culture and saw the heebs as their greatest ally in the hwhite identity.

It's twitter you dumb fuck what are u afraid of

he means he is going to point out the hypocrisy of trump being so pro zionist

Where's part one?

Its real but its just an out of context tweet according to him

Tweets can be deleted, archive it so there is 100% proof of it instead of just a screencap. This can be used to get him shunned like Milo

So was Milos stupid joke but that was enough to get him fired and shit

you wouldnt understand attention whoring level 99

twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/836399804301266944

You're the dumbest person of the entire planet

dude stop with that picture, it is frightening

You're all falling for bait. I remember when he did this. For a whole day he would post innocent tweets in two parts where if you took the second one alone it looked extremely controversial. There are at least ten of these.

If you get all outraged and make a big deal out of these jokes you're going to look like idiots.

"It's afraid"

Wew

Obviously his wife didnt

remember to be autistic and archive everything archive.is/QECC8

Retweeting this with you faux liberal accounts is the way to get traction with this.

Act offended and angry. Not elated to have discovered it.

It's from 2013 and the fatfuck is mocking those who are using those tweets.

Alert Godfrey Elfwick

I like how people in the tweet think his joke is genius.

>Hitler was right about the jews
>saying this will offend "white power" rednecks
what

kek
too soon

archive.is/GpEBr

I guess the Jews killed his wife as retaliation for this tweet.

Is he trying to highlight how media loves to partially quote people to distort the truth?

This.

Not soon enough

>twitter.com/pattonoswalt/statuses/368819538986422272

Height: 5′ 3″

I'd listen to him if he was an actual human male.

>Patton Oswald posts his true beliefs and opinions but dresses them up as "two part tweets" to poke fun

I swear liberals are some the worst for making race-baiting jokes in public. But they make the joke so they can exorcise their own racism by making fun of it.

Everything is OK for as long it's the liberals doing it bro.

Pic not related, it just makes me all fuzzy and warm inside.

I don't care if it was a two parter tweet. Kek got back at him, now he has no partner.

Im laughing but im sure he doesnt see the humor in these

damn thats almost as savage as killing your own wife

HOLY SHIT WE HAVE A HUGE POTENTIAL FOR LIBERAL OROBOROS!

Someone catalog all of this and then virtue signal JK rowling to attack him because he is the same as pewdiepie and has been doing it for years, and he was the source to "normalizing rape and nazis."

Im ok with that bro.

Might work but only if we target the real ppl dumb enough to fall for this. as stated here several different times, the tweets were just a joke where took some "valid" views and posted them separetily.

Hitler never wanted to kill the Jews. The retarded "white power rednecks" do?>

just retweet his post to her en masse without context and let them bicker and fight it out.

The point is that the left and the fake news CONSTANTLY cherry pick comments from good people without providing any context, and then never accept any explanation that follows, no matter how convincing. The point here, user, is to spin the tables on them and see how great it feels to have the mindless mob demanding your head.

I get that bro. I am just trying to figure a way how this could get the same amount of attention as Milo did, Afterall, it's Patton and I doubt that the leftist media is as excited on spreading shit on him as they were with Milo.