Takbir!

Takbir!

How many of your wish you could run away and join the Islamic State?

>no usury
>here is your virgin wife pol
>women kept solidly in the kitchen
>no homosexuals leering at your kids
>no theives
>very low crime
>unlimited gun rights
>no jews

Why isn't pol literally joining the Islamic State?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1ee_1487941582
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they're shitskins

Never. I wish Trump glasses them.

I want to watch ISIS get lined up five deep and machine-gunned into pits by Shilkas loaded with HEI.

Also sage for slide thread.

> listening to nasheeds all day without being judged.

Mithlama kanu fukunu

Abu Yasir

I would join Christian State if they supplied the chainmail, barrel helms, red paint, surcoats, swords, shields, spears and rifles
joint operation with Hezbollah till Islamic State is removed

>no usury
>no theives
>very low crime
>unlimited gun rights
These are false.

>no usury
no opportunities either
>women kept solidly in the kitchen
If you can't keep your woman in her place you're a beta cuck
Your "wife" is 6 years old
>no theives
>very low crime
>unlimited gun rights
LOL
>no jews
no white people either. Only shitskins

>drink alcohol
>get stoned

>smoke anything
>get slowly roasted over a pit fire

>play and have fun as a kid instead of reading the Quran
>get sodomized and beaten

I think I'll pass.

isnt IS currently getting BTFO because it turns out playing COD for combat training, indulging in medieval executions on poor unarmed people and the quran are not enough to defeat the "infidels".

They're becoming more creative, even got their own drones bombing us now.

liveleak.com/view?i=1ee_1487941582

stop dividing the ummah

>being a degenerate alcoholic
>being a smoker
>being a manchild
Kys fampalai

>play and have fun as a kid instead of reading the Quran

>as a kid

Also, drinking in moderation has been proven to give health benefits.

fpbp

I'd love to be a mecenary, but being deaf it's out of question

Not at all. But I do wish we whites in America would organize our militias better and get them ready to mobilize.

The intolerance of Islam is humanity's final hurdle.

The Muslims will embrace enlightenment or oblivion.

They're getting BTFO because they're up against a trained sectarian-ly pure armed force with air support, instead of armed peasants the middle east likes to call armies.

bunch of hairy psychologically under developed virgins

The Imams are call fighters in Germany and France begging them to return to reinforce their fighters. Most fighters are letting those I am calls go to voice mail. Aleppo has fallen, Mosul is surrounded, and Raqqua is taking hits. Half the Islamic army is in Germany enjoying the Merkel Rape Festival. They don't want to go back to the rubble pile we have made them. They want to plan sneak attacks for years then convince the most stupid to try and pull them off. Islam's free travel to America we crushed until the 9th circuit judges lifted Trumps travel ban. This week Trump will reinstate. Russia is punching a hole through Ukraine to give us Eastern access to germany. If France has any Patriots left they will help Germany and themselves chase is almost into Germany, that's when we start our pincher attack on Islam in Germany. Many Germans will join us saving them. Islam has already started changing their narrative to peace. We have no peace for Islam. Islam is fucked and they will pay for what they have done in Sweden and Germany. Merkel should be sent to Gitmo to find why she did this to her country. Russia and Poland can split Germany. Any German women that held up refugees welcome sign will answer for treason.
Islam is on the ropes. They were sure Hillary was going to win and give the access to all the USA. FUCKING WRONG ACHMED,! Now half the army is trap in Europe. If they attempt anther North to the ME a-10's, and froggers will rip them to spreads.

It's not looking good for Islam.

If they kill their slaves we will find them and let the slaves family kick them around as much as they like including their heads.

Reported to FBI, ISIS dogs. Every single Muslim man, woman and child deserves execution.

>Russia is punching a hole through Ukraine to give us Eastern access to germany
What the hell are you smoking, burger?

>someone hasn't been to the sandbox