Rise of The Grammar Nazi

Why are so many posters on Sup Forums illiterate? Nearly every post is an ignorant jumble of quasi English.
>comma splices
>misspellings
>ending sentences with prepositions
>improper use of punctuation!!!!

Grammar Nazis must stop this dangerous trespass and unite to stop this degenerate misuse of the English language.
ENFORCE THE LAWS!

Other urls found in this thread:

intellectualtakeout.org/blog/32-million-us-adults-are-functionally-illiterate-what-does-even-mean
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off im not a nativer english speaker

im allowed to shitpost like this

>fuck off
>, or !

> quasi-English

Thank you.

There are tons of non-native speakers here, we can't really expect quality.

Because we are posting on a Egyptian meme frog god forum and posts sink into oblivion within a few hours. Why the fuck would I waste my time spell and grammar checking?

literally only autistic people care about perfect grammar on the internet. when someone posts something like this, along with perfect grammar, you can accurately tell they are on the spectrum

>here, so
>so

We are not all British or British colonies here.
Get that in your head, I know it's hard to understand for you Murican', but the rest of the world exists.

>head.
>.

It's not effective if you are incorrect; the so is optional.

>grammar Nazi
>green texts

Your thread was over before it started.

I literally forgot grammar after a 2 year mdma bender what more do you want from me niggers

>>comma splices
Germanic Hegelian stylistic grammar is not the mark of illiteracy but of the most educated mind.
>muh prepositions
We are all poets.

We must try, Leaf.
We must try.

And, what did Plato say of the poets, user?

>Germanic Hegelian stylistic grammar
wat is dis?

>do you speak formally to your pairs and avoid any use of slang?

Why type with full articulation? Its casual banter m8, settle the fuck down

Sorry burger bro.
I will try next time.

intellectualtakeout.org/blog/32-million-us-adults-are-functionally-illiterate-what-does-even-mean

>1 in 7 Murrifat adults are functionally illiterate

really makes you think

This is a New World Order! It is a great idea coming into sight. The Grammar Nazi must stamp out the illiterate interloper and dash his lazy dreams of negroid slang!

SIEG HEIL!

Infighting must not be condoned if we are to survive the forthcoming of a second meme war, My user.

Praise Kek

Socrates stated that all is good when done in conjunction with and for the good.
Aristotle would also agree that poetry is history and history is good for the state and thus is itself a good.
Homer would also tell you poetry is of the highest significance for any polity and populace.

>>comma splices

I feel like such a fucking retard, but I can't stop doing this.

>inb4 above sentence was grammatically incorrect

It's a higher form of communication, read Hegel.

Clearly, Americans are smarter than people assume we are. You are correct, from what I have read. I am merely trying to raise awareness. We, the oldfags, used to grammar nazi post everyday. I am sad to see it lost.