Kim Jung Un orders the execution of five top security officials

> SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea executed five senior security officials with anti-aircraft guns because they made false reports that "enraged" leader Kim Jong Un, South Korea's spy agency said Monday.

yahoo.com/news/seoul-says-north-korea-executes-5-senior-security-084003066.html

Lol what the fuck?

> The comments by the National Intelligence Service in a private briefing to lawmakers come as Malaysia investigates the poisoning death of Kim's estranged elder half brother, Kim Jong Nam. That investigation is still going on, but South Korea says it believes Kim Jong Un ordered the assassination, which took place Feb. 13 at Kuala Lumpur's airport.

So let's be honest... How much longer does this insane fuck have ? You know China is thinking they need to do something about him. Not to mention other nations officers and family members who Kim can have ordered killed for absolutely no mother fucking reason...

That place is seriously fucking insane.

Just the at the fucking guy!

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=edd_1423009069
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_80486
youtube.com/watch?v=gWTouMN7upc
edition.cnn.com/2016/05/26/us/pentagon-floppy-disks-nuclear/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drain the swamp

What I wouldn't give to see what that guy does on a daily basis. I bet it would make a great documentary.

> with anti-aircraft guns

Why

Would you rather shoot someone in the head, or blow them up?

>execution by anti-aircraft guns
nothing new

>implying this isn't a diversionary tactic

> Why?

I can't tell if execution by anti-aircraft is a step down or a step up from having your uncle eaten alive by dogs.

Also, does he watch these executions?

He typically kills his family members and nation officials when ever he wants so idk what would be distracting.

>with
>anti-
>aircraft
>guns

Obviously, this isn't a new thing for the Kim Jong's, but to be this brazen, and to aim for so many targets this fast, has to be worrying. If he's truly this paranoid, is he going to start launching missiles to preempt attacks that aren't coming?

This is absolutely insane... He had catfish for security officials?

Lol what the fuck Just look at these guys! This place is indeed absolutely insane.

Diabetes will finish him off soon enough.

What would happen if one day, N korea had a change of heart? Like, they opened all their borders, asked all nations for help, let anyone in, and gave up any weapons/nuclear weapons they are researching

It'd be sooo fucking interesting if that ever happened. Imagine being able to go straight into Pyongyang and start helping the poor souls who live there.

>let anyone in

I think these are signs he is tightening his grip because it is slipping

>with anti aircraft guns
I hope they used some old 88's

Ewwww.... No we want to kill the little gook bastards

I don't mean it in a refugee way. But in like a humanitarian effort way (rescue workers, food distributors, etc)

>South Korea's spy agency said
ok gook

they wouldn't ever so such a question is ridiculous and has no logical answer

>with anti-aircraft guns

there would be an outflux of North Koreans, but the nation would quickly modernize, and then the influx of mudskins would begin.

If North Korea lasts another 100 years, they will get to look at the South and see it turn into a multicultural dump.

North Koreans are ugly midgets though and South Koreans look better in general

>with anti-aircraft guns

This seems like fake news every time.

Kim Jong Un is a good man, he really cares about his country and his people. Only bad people will talk bad of him!
There'not many leaders around the globe who cares and does so much for their nations, like Putin, Kim, Trump, Assad or Berlusconi. Great leaders of one level!

It's a shame Trump doesn't have the balls to do this to the deep state.

Oh yeah because its way out of the norm for Kim to have people killed...

Fuck off.

Stop listening to Bad Korea propaganda.

All Nations praise our Supreme Leader of Best Korea KIM JONG UN !!!

Sorry, Trump does not have people executed by AA guns and rabid dogs.

Idk about you fucks.

South Korea is a liberast paradise, whatever they say does not matter. Better listen to RT.

He knows the second he gives the order he's a heaping pile of ashes. Taking measures like this, you really think he's interested in throwing his life away?

He had his fucking half brother killed over a week ago.

Shut the fuck up shill.

Nobody will allow him to launch missiles, inside and outside of NK.

I'm going to say a step down. I could buy an AA gun and ammo for less than what it would cost to train a pack of dogs to kill and eat people.

Dog training is actually quite expensive.

You idiot, it was his brother, and he is Commander in Chief, he can do that legally, STFU. The brother betrayed his country and fleed to enemy countries, what should Kim do then? Stupid!

Underrated
Fucking leaf

Also, there're no proofs that Kim really was the one behind the assassination.

trump could learn a lot from this dude

>Executed with anti-aircraft guns

Has best Korea recognized Apache Helicopter as a gender? Progressive!

He's probably shitposting with the rest of us lads behind his 20 proxies

Can't tell if troll or NKIDF.
You're not sitting on a 486 shitposting by proxy, by chance?

He's getting pretty fat.

>486
>NKIDF
What's that?

Because it's the most comfy way to execute people

liveleak.com/view?i=edd_1423009069

To be honest it's probably the only ammunition they had.

486 - Computer using Intel 80486 processor.
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_80486

NKIDF - North Korea Internet Defence Force.
Like JIDF, only gayer and less well funded.

is he ok?

Seoul has a whole team dedicated to just pushing whatever shit rumors they can get
A few months or years later those officials will appear on state media, with no one noting it since no one actually cares
They have been BTFO multiple times

Praise Dear Leader !

He did no such thing !

Severely underrated fpbp

He's not insane, prolly just desperately trying to stay alive. If he gives up one inch he knows he will be hanging from a noose. That's politics in best Korea.

this retard is getting himself killed

good riddance

Based Kim Jong Un purging the traitors. This is why we call it the Best Korea. No room for traitorous cucks.

Protect the headquarters of the revolution!
Thousands of lives become guns & shells
Ready to defend you!

youtube.com/watch?v=gWTouMN7upc

yes

the dogs were starved like game of thrones

hnnng
that qt in the middle

Didn't catch this the first time I read it. Just got it and fucking lost my shit.

Hmmmmm. Well then I don't know. I can definitely say that if it was up to me I'd prefer to be executed by an AA gun. Being mauled to death by fucking dogs sounds pretty fucking unenjoyable.

I hear he watches movies, plays basketball and issues some orders here and there.

I wonder if kim jong un gets this shit on video. You just know that his old man probably had some fucked up videos considering he was a huge movie buff.

I want to insert my inferior semen into those delicious North Korean wombs!

The dog thing never actually happened. He was just executed. I question if the AA gun thing even happened.

Considering the majority of this "intel" comes from SK it is probably all exaggerated.

>see some niggers cross their borders.
>mass suicide.

bad idea user.

Reminder that korean animals don't flush but instead bin shit soiled toilet paper.

Having more of those disgusting pieces of shit roam free over the planet? What korean animals, whichever the sort, deserve is to be hunted and exterminated.

>seoul-says
>South Korea's spy agency said Monday.

Fake news

A lot of this sounds like Worst Korea propaganda. I hope the stories are true, but stuff like "vaporize him with a fucking mortar" is just comical.

>implying the two are not of the same genestock
>implying that plastic surgery is not the easiest thing to get in South Korea

Look at the North Koreans and you will see an un-plastic surgeried South Korean.

issou

Holy shit, learn grammar mother fucker.

>SEOUL, South Korea (AP)
I stopped to read here.

>NKIDF - North Korea Internet Defence Force.
>Like JIDF, only gayer and less well funded.
ah, it's like Olgino In Russia

U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

fuckin kek

>AA
Did they have a giant pigeon launcher?

South Korea is ruled by witches.

>with anti-aircraft guns
Wouldn't be the first time the media made up his execution method, but I want to believe

SK only looks "good" because of plastic surgery.

It's actually more humane. Well, not for the janitors.

>That place is seriously fucking insane.
So what? Do you live there? No? Than why the fuck do you care what they do there? This is a non-issue to us. They have their issues, why should you waste your brain with "feelings" about what they do in NK?

Fuck them people.

Lol true

Explain.

He is just a fat nerd who loves his wife and videogames

He does everything his general's tell him to, why is everyone pretending he is his father?

>executing with anti-aircraft guns
>americans would actually believe this

>Say that you have failed
>get killed
>Say that you have succeeded
>get killed

kek

Its a step up in terms of compassion. An AntiAircraft Gun will make your body explode. Immediate Death.

A Hungry Dog will kill you slowly.

I'm in your boat.

>Why

cause like others have probably pointed out it probably the most economical thing for them to use since i don't they will be shooting down any planes soon so might as well use up that shit for some intimidation points.

>executed with anti-aircraft guns

>everyone praising the hotties
>ignoring the fact that by ROW 2 there's hams

If he was gonna be taken out, it'd have to be swiftly. I have no doubt that Kim wouldn't be afraid to nuke his own people the moment he thought he was going down.

>Lol what the fuck?
shao kahn's got something brewin' again... I can sense it!

It will be the end of South Korea, that's for certain.

>So let's be honest... How much longer does this insane fuck have ?
forever

...10,000 artillery trained in Seoul says he can off as many emaciated tin pot "generals" as he likes... and give burgers the bird while doing it!

>executed five senior security officials with anti-aircraft guns

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/26/us/pentagon-floppy-disks-nuclear/