which is better?

Friuli. Venezia. Giulia

Croatia

Well,

>Poland has great IT sector
>Slovenia is basically like Austria in a good way

Both are great desu

In my experience any way.

My family rents houses by the coast, and our guests are mostly Germans, Austrians, Poles and Slovens.

All great people.

Ciao. Vivo a Gorizia :) Dove sei tu?

hvala prijatelju

Più a sud in Emilia

Based Pole.

Slovakia is rightfull polish clay

loser no, you see:
F O J B E
O
J
B
E

The croatian fake media like Jutarnji and Index are potraing Poland and Hungary as shitholes because they are against the EU and economically prosperous at the same time. They want that Croatia dont join the Višegrad group.

both are equal
both will be united in the coming visegrad empire

Are you that faggot that wants to make a BBQ place and move here?

T H I S
H
I
S

The ONLY way to talk to shitalians is changing every word to fojbe

Poland much better, slovenia is a shithole don't come here
You probably fucked yourselfs with joining the eu

Pooland, great cleaners. Do their job.

no no, Poland is shithole, better go to slovenia they need more hardworking immigrants to help their (((economy))) ;)

Lets agree that both of you are shitholes, ok?

Yes, we did. We should have never joined. Or at least a more uncucked gov should have been in power in moment of joining. When Croatia joined it was ruled by western backed ex-commies.

v99999 when?

Come on now, Poland is much better for immigrants. We don't take any immigrants anymore by law since a month ago anyway. But I think Poland needs cultural diversity more than us, we're only 99.7% white while Poland is still 99.9%.

Yes, agreed. Nobody should come here or to Poland.

>both of you are shitholes
Actually, it is not here where shitskins rape woman, Stop projecting yourself on other nations.

Silly croat, slovenia, poland, croatia - all shitholes! People should go to Austria, I agree with him. Noone should come here, we be raping everyone here also no money last night I starved to death

agree, but I heard the poor immigrants are welcome in germany and france so Id suggest you to go there

What is that, Singapore and Serbia?

I don't know much about Slovenia desu beside that based Melania is from there. But 10/10 would Intermarium with to create Slavic & Friends co. (Hungarians, Romanians).union.

Yes best option, do it faggot

Poland, they're like 99.9% white and have great women.

I think you mean Slovenia [random slovenian name]
Poland is pile of junk and our women are literal trolls with red faces

no, no, we're getting more ukrainian immigrants every day, our woman are ugly, do not come here. Slovenia is an amazing country, go there instead.

This is an average polish woman and they're generally known for their respect for religion, household chores and being redpilled.

agreed.

polish clay is german clay though.

german clay is russian clay