TURKEY-SYRIA BORDER WALL HALF AY DONE

Thank you based Turkey/Erdogan

dw.com/en/turkey-builds-more-than-half-of-syrian-border-wall/a-37723820

You are finally making up for all those years of supporting ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon_(allegation)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sledgehammer_(coup_plan)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You are finally making up for all those years of supporting ISIS.

Ehm, no.

Without foreign intervention in Syria, the war would have ended already and we would not be talking about a refugee crisis.

>Arabs are more American than US citizens
what's you excuse burger?

are you implying erdogan isn't an islamist pig anymore

>Without foreign intervention in Syria

well excuse me princess, but at least Turkey is repentant unlike the CIA, Saudis, and Israelis

Repentant?
Not really. They are shielding themselves from the consequences of their deeds. Israel and Saudi-Arabia have isolated themselves from refugees long ago.

I don't know what Erdogan is anymore

he flipped sides after the failed coup

Unlike Europe, Turkey deserves to be filled with refugees

Europe never supported any of the inventions in the middle east

That won't do shit, it needs to be at least 3 times that size.

I think Erdogan is whatever works for him

yeah he's totally changed his world view and politics, the (((coup))) really opened his eyes on things
he's clearly trying to play his own game of 4d chess and has to be slapped on the wrist for thinking the kafir won't notice

well it's better than our """"barrier""""

>Europe never supported any of the inventions in the middle east

Thats wrong.
The United Kingdom and France supported both the Iraq War and the anti-Gaddafi rebellion.

>Be Merkel
>Can't stop migration, borders are useless lol
>Pay Erdogan a gajillion Euros to build wall

At least it proves she isn't completely dillusional and just a hypocritic lying cunt

The public opposed both those wars in both countries.

and France never supported the intervention in Iraq, it was a huge sticking point in the US. They even renamed "french fries" temporarily to freedom frees just like they renamed Sauerkraut" during WW1 to "freedom lettuce"

public polls in Europe in 2003 had something like a 90% "against" opinion for invading Iraq.

Erdogan organized the "coup" so he could purge the army of secularists, senpai. That's why the Turks took ages to capture alBab, he purged the military of anyone who with competence for ideological reasons

Is that guy protecting it or giving them water and stuff?

everyone has their own special conspiracy theory

This fag known nothing

Years ago all the secularist were already purged.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon_(allegation)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sledgehammer_(coup_plan)

knows*

Mkay, that was the public opinion.
As far as actual actions go, the United Kingdom had soldiers in Iraq and France in Syria.

>France in Syria.

*Lybia

They had. UN Troops.
The public could cry all they want, politicians too, they still did it.

It's like Bundeswehr. Everybody was against it, but how many german soldiers went to afghanistan and Iraq again?

Yes.
But what we're talking about here, is him trying to take control, not the opposition being tried for a coup against him.

This time was presented as the opposition did it, when everybody could clearly see it was erdogans doing.
Only four hours after the alleged coup began, around 1500 people were already arrested in their homes as "conspirators".

24 hours later it was over 3000 politicians and 2000 military personnel.

You can't really blame normal Europeans though they opposed it

I mean Sarkozy was a jew so it's obvious he would be a neocon but the French *thought* voting for a center left candidate meant being anti war.

That doesn't really explain why Erdogan decided to do a 180 and stop supporting the Saudi/Israeli/US backed Jihadists in Syria

or why he needed a coup to do something that he has been doing slow motion the last 10 years (gaining power)

or why he became buddy buddy with Putin after the coup

I've heard other conspiracy coteries suggesting "Putin" was behind the coup.

day 456789

dear diary:

Still don't know why we bombed Syria.

the answer is simple: Jews

>You can't really blame normal Europeans though they opposed it

That is absolute BS reasoning.
If you make a public opinion poll, asking how many Americans support supplying Arabic Gulf monarchies with weapons and letting them buy key assets in American companies, no more than 5% will say "yes".

Nonetheless, every US administration has been pursuing this policy. And it is right to blame Americans for enabling this.

i meant Libya

You have strategic interests in Françafrique. Hence, the constant interventions.

Gaddafi planned to strenghten his influence in the region.

Can you blame people for believing whatever neocon bullshit they see in the media?

We are sending those refrugees one by one, no worries my brother

lol i could hop that wall easy