The only way to survive in space is not, as our prominent scientists want us to believe, to be as aggresive as possible

The only way to survive in space is not, as our prominent scientists want us to believe, to be as aggresive as possible.

This is dumb. There is always somebody bigger than you and it's just a matter of time before you will get destroyed.

The only way a planet is able to survive space is to be friendly and have good defences, and a lot of patience with the less developed.

If aggression was the key space would have been inhabited with only one species since the rest would all have been eaten and destroyed.

Since, what we learn now, there are multiple alien species underlines the argument of friendliness.

So: let's be nice to the aliens, but be cautious because there could be aliens as stupid as us who are aggressive and need to be defended to their own stupidity.

bump

I'd like some feedback on this before we all die of a human thinking error.

Stupid aliens are Ferengi

Space is huge and full of resources.
For all we can gather, there's no sentient life anywhere near us that we can detect. Which means all that raw material of multiple thousands of stars, is all unclaimed.

If science enables us with the ability to obtain it, and prolongs our lifespans to where we can utilize those resources as we see fit, every person alive could essentially live like billionaires, with relatively little to no scarcity.

Everyone could have their own continent sized playpen so to speak, for all we know.

This why I've never really understood the whole alien invasion meme, outside of it being good narrative and drama.

Why give a shit about invading Earth, when it'd probably be just as easy for an advanced civilization to terraform a dozen habitable planets, out of raw materials. Or space stations, or wtf ever.

There seems little reason in my eyes, anything would care to invade some irrelevant single piss ant planet, on one of the half how the hell many million stars within the local galactic arm a sentient race happens to reside.

Hey! You Know that you can travel to all planets in the universe IF you leave your body behind? Body and soul is not one. You are your soul and your body is a vehicle here on earth. Don't believe me? Do your research and try yourself.

I guess I'd have to die for that one. Think I'll try that later in life kek.

Yeah you're right about that one. Why take the trouble and losses of a war when there is so much free space and resources.

It's all fear tactics.

This is correct also to join federations with the same goal to further service to others modality in service to the One True Infinite Creator.

Yup, infinite awesomeness. Sounds like practicing passion in co-op mode with infinite pleasure and new experiences.

Competition is a useless meme. Cooperation is the only way.

GLASS THE AYYS, SPACE WAR NOW

Fuck off,Sven;kill the Xenos.

Unless they're Catgrils.

Correct its already an ongoing thing as galactic federations exist, and when mature enough we as a whole will be alowed in, and these include many species of sentient bipedal homminoids and them some btw, star wars and star trek weren't fictional movies they were disclosure documentaries ment to seed consciousness nwith thruth so is isnt as hard to deal with when it happens, which we aee in the process of right now.

Scientists are retards.

You don't have to die. That's the beauty of it. Death is a construct made by man but life is eternal. There are several doors into the other side other than "death". Meditation is one way for example. Leave your body for a while to explore the universe. Look it up, you wont be disappointed!

Scientists are the priests of the modern era. People believe blindly in what scientists say.

he jus a lil ayy he didnt du nuffin
he just goin na space n sheeit

There's so much bs though, can you give us a starting point? A link or a specific path to search for? Sounds amazing and I'd like to try.

Because terraforming requires resources, mostly water which is quite hard to get unless you can move thousands of comets into a planet
Invading an already habitable planet simply requires pest control.
Case in point - why did England colonise Australia instead of reclaiming land from the sea as the Dutch do?

Wow thanks, will try that. Did some meditation before but I'm stuck in nothingness when I do that.

Retards.
There's a random jerk off flying his own space ship now, does he represent the entire human race?
Of course not.
Once he leaves this planet, he can do whatever he wants, wherever he wants.
In the next 100 years, multiply that times a billion when every jerk off has access to space ships.
Jews in space.
Muslims in space.
Blacks in space.
Are each one of them just going to be benevolent explorers?
Fuck no.
They're going to find somewhere and fuck it up for their own enjoyment.
We can't control the flow of migration on this single little planet, how the hell do they expect to control galactic expansion?
Absolute fucking retards.

Fucking typical liberal retard - wut, the alluminums are gonna give a shit about us, or want peace?
we're just food for them - Fuck that!
> make earth great again

>If aggression was the key space would have been inhabited with only one species since the rest would all have been eaten and destroyed.

>implying it isn't
>implying it hasn't

If you want to take the easy path - read about and try the spirit molecule DMT.

You could also read about and experience psychadelic drugs like lsd or psilosybin. Makes you connect with our real nature beyond this material world built by hate and money. (Read trip-reporta, almost everyone speaks of the same experience during the trip)

The oldest writings In the world are guides to achive spacetravel in a sence. Look at the tibetian "book of dead" or the holy text "bhagavad gita" for starters.

Just start digging somewere and the hole gets deeper. In the bottom of every hole is the same truth about the real human nature.

We are not those who we think we are. And there is a dimension we can't see in our normal states.

Don't choose to be stupid. we can't be 100% sure of anything due to our limited perception of the universe. Research and experience, discuss and keep explore and you might change yor views and hopefully reach closer to the actial truth.

That's why planets still should have strong defences. If retards decide to go the evil path they should be taken care of.

To progress in consciousness friendliness and cooperation is the only way.

what is if human biomass is some super fuel for aliens

what if human flesh is some super delicacy and were just a farm

We are absolutely alone and creations of God. Turn to Jesus Christ before it's too late.