We have to stop this, Sup Forums. Trump lied to us

We have to stop this, Sup Forums. Trump lied to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im ok with those

Hitler would have increased environmental spending

>actually putting money towards our crumbling infrastructure
>cutting gibsmedats to foreign countries

What exactly is the problem here?

>foreign aid btfo

What's wrong about that?
America gives away billions in foreign aid, literally give me dat for third world countries. It's hard to find how much America gives away In foreign aid since the money America gives to the ONU is no considered foreign aid among other stuff but just to give you an idea Australia gives away 1.5 billion every year, America probably gives 3-4 times more money in foreign aid.

OP is a Faggot

>Being cut
>EPA
>Hitler

35 billions of which 5billions go towards military funding. I was confused, my apologies.
Still 30 billions to fund whatever the fuck America wants and nothing of value will be lost

>actually putting money towards our crumbling infrastructure
the thing that is wrong about that is that it's a leftist proposal. dems have been advocating an infrastructure plan like trump wants for years but they wouldn't give trump any props for it. imagine what fdr did with the wpa and the like but with infrastructure

turn off your proxy which 3rd world country are u posting from? somalia? syria? canada?

People in Zimbabwe are literally eating rats to survive. We need to support this wonderful nation.

He literally told the entire country he would do this you mong.

You're supposed to waste your shekels like a good goy.

The comments hurt my head.

>foreign aid
Does that include the 3 billion dollar carte blanche in """"assistance""" you give Israel every year?

Sauce= cnn

Go fuck off

> infrastructure
> Right from Hitler's playbook
Because fuck roads n' state n' shit.

>literal marxists accusing trump of being a communist

Fuck god for creating such fucking retards

Hitler being pro-environmental was rhetorical only, it was pure propaganda. Hitler destroyed the black forest as part of his industrialization for the war.

This sounds fucking spot on

So wait, the left doesn't support communists anymore?

They're not leftists, they're normies, even worse

>Hitler destroyed the black forest as part of his industrialization for the war.

It wasn't rhetorical, Hitler was very fond nature and animals. He was reported by his closest companions that he would simply wonder in the woods alone against recommendations of his security staff. But trees need to cut and the ground dug up if you're going to Lebensraum.

If these lists were reversed that fuckwit still he posting about Trump being Hitler.

Yes. Eisenhower saw just how terrible investing the nation's wealth into public capital is when he drove into Germany and decided that we should never do that here.

onli if you dont mention putin

>Zimbabwe
Please stop reminding me that this country exists instead of Rhodesia.

>foreign aid
thank fuck burn in hell africa

Isn't it funny. These people mock dumb hicks for 'muh obamer' statements. Yet they talk like dumb hicks about communism.

>implying there's anything wrong with any of that

They all sound like good things though.

and nothing of value was lost

yeah the entire highway netowrk in the US is a direct copy from hitler's autobahns

"but muh buk sayin hitler was wong"

and cutting foreign aid.. HE BETTER DOES SO!! fucking supporting shitskins in their women beating countries is a disgrace to western values

fuck clinton and fuck cnn

>was rhetorical only, it was pure propaganda.
>88

Hitler was the first leader to come up with animal rights as a thing, it definitely wasn't rhetoric.

Making kosher animal killing practices illegal was a great idea.

agree, muslims and jews torturing animals just because "muh huly buk" sayin to do so

yeah my imaginary friend says i am supposed ti kill shitkins, better do so.

>We have to stop this, Sup Forums. Trump lied to us.
>lied
he is doing exactly what he said he would do

/thread

I have lots of points to criticize trump on, but not following up on campaign promises isn't one of them.

Really makes you wonder what the fuck the other assholes have been actually doing

We are weaponized autism, they are weaponized stupidity.

Trump is, apparently, Hitler, a Nazi, a communist, a fascist... the stupid is kinda mind boggling

> Foreing aid
Why was it even a thing?

>wahhh!! hitla!!!

a liberal just twenty years ago would have supported this kind of spending and cuts. they'll bitch about anything.

whats wrong with Hitlers playbook? he made germany great again, even if you believe in muh evil germans you have to give him credit for raising germany from ashes and making it one of the greatest countries in europe.

A communist-libertarian alliance against Trump's roads would be unstoppable

Good luck cutting that while the media is trying to pin nazism on you. Funny thing is muslims the jews and they want to flood them here anyways.

ON TIME
AND UNDER BUDGET

>CNN
very fake news

Please take away nigger gibs next, God Emperor.

> enforcing laws is raycisss

Don't you see? We're the left, they're the right.

that comment is so ridiculous i can't tell if it's satirical or sincere, but in any case it's very humorous

Fake news.

we just had a massive binge in spending supposedly for infrastructure in TARP and it was a massive boondoggle as it always is

Not an argument

>t. Bohmen

>cutting foreign aid
FUCKING FINALLY
Who actually thinks it's a good idea to give other countries aid they don't need when we have 19 trillion in debt? Fuck everyone else, they can deal with their own shit.

The policies of the Nazi regime didn't really align with anything another country has previously had. Himmler pushed for hunting animals for sport to be cancelled. Yet they destroyed areas to make giant outdoor theaters. Their ideology was a big mess compared to what we have / see now.

>hur dur hitler playbook
>might be subconciously agreeable with those budgetary proposals

Might Jerry be inadvertantly redpilling himself?

its a carrot for shitholes to do what the govt wants

Lol we pay Egypt to literally not go and slaughter all of Israel. Then give foreign aid to Palestine, even though they openly support and acknowledge Hamas.

I tend to use the term "fake-left" or "mock-left".

Basically liberal lefties who claim that leftyism is bad, while taking leftyism too far themselves.

>kill and chase away white farmers
>starving and want help

Nah fuck them cunts

Tbh the only thing bad is more defense spending.

For fucks sake you're already capable of defeating the rest of the world put together and have spare nukes for the moon.

Cut your ridiculous defense spending, divert that savings to the infrastructure and you have a plan that pays for itself, and one that the left would have a real problem attacking.

It's literally a form of economic stimulus and an employment program that increases our worldwide influence. Raising defense spending is great.

I wish we would cut defense spending just to see you become a peon on a russian potato farm

>eating rats
>wonderful nation
pick one

No thats what everyone voted for. Try again shill.

sage and hide the slide, as any good Sup Forumsack does

Defense is more than just defending ourselves in a war. It creates more jobs, invests into new technology, and increases our sphere of influence even further.

Hitler literally was a vegetarian

>defense, law enforcement, infrastructure
>straight from the hitler playbook!

Apparently there are tiles falling from the ceilings of tunnels in New York.

Hence why he needs a trillion dollars on the infrastructure.

Hitler was a vegetarian for some kind of health-related reason. Forget specifically what it was. He'd still eat a Bavarian sausage once in a while or dip his vegetables in meat sauce. He was still pro-animal rights and an environmentalist, though.

Not true. He limited his intake of red meat which was common in germany because it gave him a bad stomach. You must realise even the fuhrer wasnt a god and only human.

>I wish we would cut defense spending just to see you become a peon on a russian potato farm

You really don't understand that nukes alone has changed the game completely?

>literally a form of economic stimulus and an employment program
>It creates more jobs, invests into new technology

wtf americans love stimulus money now???

In reality defense spending is a highly noncompetitive branch of pork barrel spending, very little of which goes back into the economy after the kikes take their cut.

If you're so pro-stimulus money, support the infrastructure investments, including building a national fibre broadband, because you are a fucking embarrassment when it comes to internet speeds and costs.

If you want the most payoff to your stimulus money, you could increase the R&D research money grants by millions without a dent in your defense budget.

Now watch these idiots criticize this, while trying to remain consistent with praising stim money.

Trump is not really a Republican, brother.

You are right, they did so much to prevent what occured in Crimea, sorry I forgot.

>support the infrastructure investments, including building a national fibre broadband, because you are a fucking embarrassment when it comes to internet speeds and costs.
>
>If you want the most payoff to your stimulus money, you could increase the R&D research money grants by millions without a dent in your defense budget.
I see nothing wrong with this, Sven. I'm not a lolbertaian.

>Now watch these idiots criticize this, while trying to remain consistent with praising stim money.

You may be right, but our DoD department is pretty much responsible for a lot of the modern technology throughout the world today.

We just need to gas the globalist kikes.

Not sure why you need to spend more on defense but rest seems ok to me as centre right-ist.
Trump needs to do a better job of explaining the military part - Mattis might give a less high level view.
Your last two administrations had atrocious war records by the way.

This is what happens when you put greedy incompetent niggers in charge

Remember when Hitler stopped funding Palestinian abortion clinics?

Hitler loved trees.

>You are right, they did so much to prevent what occured in Crimea, sorry I forgot.

Your defense spending didn't do jack shit there either son, so how the fuck do you think that's an argument in your favour.

Truth is Obama lacked the balls to move on it and so did the EU.

>but our DoD department is pretty much responsible for a lot of the modern technology throughout the world today

It's not wrong, but the most beneficial developments they make are in basic R&D, and the biggest cost sinks you have currently are battleships and fighter jets that are completely fucking irrelevant technologies.

Switch every cent from those programs into drone research and drone AI / sensor development / camera tech.. then you have a good argument.

Generally I would agree except for defense

TARP money just went to the banks.

>cut foreign aid
the US should give money to others because reasons
>increase mili/sec spending
as promised
>boost infrastructure spending
as promised (and much needed from what i heard)
double up as usefull job creation and better environment for company in other sectors

Thanks Hitler. You had the right idea as far as strong national identity combined with community and social security net goes.

In fact most of our success post WWII was from being a homogenous society and focusing on people coming together to create those very social security systems.

After the 90s bank crisis we've done nothing but betray and backstab that success and it is our undoing. Importing migrants by the ton because it'll "save our pensions" and in the next breath complaining there won't be any jobs in the future because of automation. Disgusting desu.

Your idea is dock military spending, at this moment and for quite the time we have been giving money to ukraines military, training Ukraine's military, giving them artillery and heavy vehicles. All of this cannot come from a nuclear weapon, and since we won't nuke based on a relatively small geopolitical conflict nukes wont be useful to protect weak naive countries like sweden who rely on others to defend them. If we had not used defense budget on Ukraine it surely would have fallen, but a United States led effort picked Ukraine back up and stopped it at Crimea. If the United States had an army like Sweden's Ukraine would no longer exist nukes or no nukes.

you have no idea what emerging threats the govt has to be prepared for. It's not about carrier counting. It's about r and d supremacy maintenance.

That image is fake news, fampai

nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/

Not by much.

>Military
>$598.49 billion - 53.71%

>Medicare and Health
>$66.03 Billion - 5.93%

>Education
>69.98 Billion - 6.28%

FUCK YES
>cut foreign aid
>cut non-defense agencies
winrar boys

Since CNN ran this, then they lose instant credibility. Also, good job for DJT doing what he said he would do.

Recap cuts:
1. Fuck foreign aide. Seriously. Fuck it.
2. Fuck the EPA. How well have any of their mandates made the environment that supposedly is all man-made problems, and would require man-made solutions. I'll await your response.
3. Non-defense agencies. Yeah, see 1 and 2 and fuck them too. Ohh noes! There goes muh Fed Department of [insert bureaucracy of choice]

I want my government to keep me safe from foreign aggressors and regulate interstate commerce. Anything else and you are overreaching and should hang.

>at this moment and for quite the time we have been giving money to ukraines military, training Ukraine's military, giving them artillery and heavy vehicles

Which didn't work out too well.

You've also spent millions in the middle east training "rebels" who mysteriously defect to ISIS, to take out Assad.

As if you didn't learn anything from taking out Saddam and Gaddaffi which sent brutal but stable regimes into a death spiral and is choking the life out of the region and flooding Europe with millions of migrants (yes, the majority aren't even Syrian, but a good portion are displaced and started this whole mess and the political incentive).

Tell me what the fuck your foreign policy goals are there, and what justifies you pissing away money?

Because it really just looks like you're the pawns of Saudi interests. Obama even managed to put Yemen into a crisis so deep they've got millions of people without food and water.

Which the Saudis fully support.

You can try to bombast about "saving Europe from Russia" all you want, but since your biggest foreign policy spending is doing Saudi bidding that seems like a cheap excuse and diversion.

No, this is literally what was voted for. More on defence, infrastructure for jobs, and on the law to stop lefties. Less going out for foreigners, the environment and whatever the non defence stuff is. Trump should be congratulated even more for his great job keeping his promises.

Sadly, he hasn't defeated ISIS yet.

You're looking at discretionary spending only, you fucking leafnigger. Scroll down to total spending:

609.3 billion on military
1.05 TRILLION on healthcare

That's fucking ridiculous,

The country that kicked out all the white farmers and is now suffering because they got rid of the superior race?

Nah, we good.

Completely change the subject from defense of Europe and to old presidents which I do not defend and their poor choices. Get back on the subject your not capable of defending. Russia did not completely take Ukraine so our defense spending there was a success and still continues to be because we fund their constant combat. Just because I believe in defense budget doesn't mean I have to side with all the foreign policy blunders you named off. You just rattled them off because you know a nuclear weapon did nothing in Ukraine and would do nothing to save Sweden