Slavery

Blacks were better off as slaves. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LqO7zlGHEJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Pnnk_-sPq3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blacks descended from powerful Egyptian Kings who enslaved white demons whilst traveling through the galaxy.

prove me wrong

protip: you can't

>filename
I fucking lost

>African doctor

wrong webm

doubt it

> That KANGz n shiiiee T-shirt

Lost

>Blacks were better off as slaves. Prove me wrong
At least they were working back then.

adding these to my collection ty

I might as well post the rest of my nig webms

Slavery is still wrong. But it's not freeing slaves that broke them.

It's welfare.

He's in the fucking shower... why not just turn on the water?
*monkey noises*

Bringing them here was the problem

South africa
Rhodesia

Real life examples

Would you guys be racist if niggers were just background noise, not bothering anyone, not destroying anything and not asking for anything?

I assume I would neither know of nor care much about them, just think they were rather ugly.

The actual answer is that the economically worthless should be forced to sign some sort of indentured servitude contract, from which they would have a greatly restricted right of exist.

Wonder what their crimes were.
Trying to read a book? Installing a sewer system?

>Enlightened kangs

Blacks descended from filthy apes just like you. The only difference is that you were raised in a nice safe-zone, and mommy paid for every your need.

This is turning into a nigger hate thread. Haven't seen one in quite a bit.

MOAR!

You mean niggers hating and killing each other

Wrong. Niggers evolved from filthy apes and then we evolved from filthy niggers.
What do you know about them anyway, Electrode?

kek

All they know is hatred and anger.

Doesn't change the fact that you're still an animal. Worse, an animal which thinks it's better than other animals.

Fatality by Tremor @ 0:48 btw

Holy shit what the fuck

Why the fuck is he touching that electricity shite?

Guess once your sky welfare government assistance disappeared you went back to doing what comes naturally

So you don't think you're superior to things like chimps, dogs, worms, etc.?
Really activated my almonds.

Niggers aren't that low though, they're just one rung below humans. Blacks and abos. They're a less-evolved version of humanity from prehistoric times. Well-adapted to their native environments but ill-suited to living in modern society.

He's an electrician

And they're saying imperialism was bed... Puff

Is that Negro sucking a cows asshole?

My favorite part is the guy who had the jug running around on fire in the back

Looks like he learned his lesson unlike the ones we have now. So yes this is even more prof they had things better

That and not have a reasonable amount of control over their actions

Trying to steal components, I'd assume.

If you grasp your hand around something emitting a strong enough current, you can't let go. You lose control of your motor functions as the electricity interrupts your neural connections and your brain can't send the signal to release your grip.

So basically you're being helplessly cooked alive from the inside out. Pretty grisly.

youtu.be/LqO7zlGHEJ4

What the fuck, and look, even if they thought this would work; why isnt the guy with gloves jerking him off?

I love how the store clerk is just watching him the whole time and the dindu doesn't even notice/check.

lost my fucking shit ty for the webm

you made the claim you have to prove it first dipshit
nobody has to prove you wrong when you've never proved yourself right in the first fucking place
all you're doing is sounding like the sort of person everyone would love to see enslaved to fucking death just to make sure it sunk in how fucking wrong you actually are and how pathetically stupid you are to even bother with this shit.
>oo im all edgelord naow
kid you gonna get your face smashed in if you do this shit in real life

i agree with this

t. tyrone

WATCHOUTWATCHOUTWATCHOUT!!!

I just found this on jewtube 10 seconds ago

youtube.com/watch?v=Pnnk_-sPq3s

Oh my God.
You killed Shaniqua!
You bastards!

They got too jealous of her thin frame I believe

>Takes the cash register and throws it instead of stealing it.

That must of taken all of his willpower.

Niggers are fucked up. Even in our worst times, the middle ages when we burned witches and so on we were more human than this apes

anger greatly reduces the negro's already low IQ so he found the cash register to be nothing but a weapon

FUCK SHES DEAD!

WHY THE FUCK DID SHE JUST JUMP ON HER LIKE THAT, IN SUCH A VULNERABLE POSITION TOO

>sit on ground
>touch your toes
>300 lb landwhale jumps on your back
>SNAP

AHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYY

worst suicide ever

>that pic
>mfw sitting in "honors" medieval humanities class with 15 women and me

What goes on in that class? I'm curious.

Kek.

T H I C C K

Are you saying that your parents shouldn't care for you?

No, you're really not. You're just a lump of meat, fat and bones that happens to be somewhat self-conscious, but deluded into thinking that have any value.
If I'd kill you right now, you would rot just like chimps, dogs, worms and niggers.