Has anyone seen this video reporting about sweden?

Has anyone seen this video reporting about sweden?

Muhammed the peaceful Muslim explains how he is just swedish, with a swedish blonde wife that is "educated" and knows the "real" islam.

youtu.be/UkwWZdQs6E0

1488 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are these snow niggers even worth saving?

I think 90% of the world should be wiped out, and only whites left in Europe

relevant (especially the last 2 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI

the doors have been open for 30 years

Not like they have been the past 5 or so years. I've been traveling to Sweden almost annually for 20 years and there was a sudden increase in shitskin street scum.

Is your asshole not stretched enough sven?

wife isn't Swedish or blonde

It's the typical lefty shit. Like when they interview the one black CPA in Chicago that lives in a problem area of town. He proceeds to explain that "it's not all black people." He then begins to quote some statistics "it's only 30%", etc.

We all know who the problem people are. These issues are bred into their genes.

Certain (((groups))) started spreading the word within the mosques, putting out flyers, putting up billboards, etc. telling everyone that Europe welcomes you and wants you to come. They will give you a free lifestyle, possibly with a free house and free car.

Geert Wilders who is going to win March 15 wants to get rid of the mosques.

He is most based leader, his only policy is get rid of Islam.

1488 will commence again!

Swedes are the best goyim.

Blanda upp Sweden!

>i know better than someone from Sween
Border in Europe been open for 30 years. This is fact

Is there a place free from Jews and Muslims?

Heaven

Maybe being a hermit is the last red pill.

That's the dream, buy land cash, and build your own space free from bankers and terrorists.

>1941.
>annual SS Christmas dinner
>(You) have to take a huge scheisse
>get back
>Hitler is in your seat

How would you tell him that he's in your seat?

Post or you mother dies in her sleep tonight.

Excuse me heir fuhrer, it will be awfully embarrassing if i have to take the seat at the end of the table that is rightfully yours.

>the frog in the kettle knows the water's temperature better than the cook who puts his finger in once a minute to check how hot it is

It's always funny when young guys migrants talk about good religious reasons, when obviously all those Christian countries have failed marriages and if we count in also apparent Muslim marriages inside those Christian countries, there's even more failed marriages, since Muslim-Christian relationships are a whole another level of fail, that's if woman can even leave that hell she willingly agreed to. We will see in couple of years, if it even lasts for a year.

>the doors have been open for 30 years
And now we have reached critical levels of muslims.

Thinking that taking in 300k muslims is fine because 30k muslims went ''fine'' is retarded. That's like eating 300 grams of candy a day because you ate 30 grams of candy a day earlier that that went fine. It isn't a linear development.

Looks comfy in that pic.