Trump Vs Obama: Tax Payers & Trips

This isn't a far comparison.

Unlike all presidents before him, trump has adult children that also need protection. His family cannot just all hang out in the white house. And, they do all need protection. What if Tiffany was kidnapped? Where would our country be?

I am tired of people claiming that Trump is just going to Mar-a-Lago to funnel money from the federal government into his own pockets. Didn't people see those folders full of papers he signed to remove all conflicts of interest?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251046/Illegal-Clinton-fundraiser-tape-fearing-life.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just let it go through one ear and out the other. They are grasping at straws while plugging their ears and screaming.

They will tucker themselves out soon and go back to their usual starbucks hugbox ways.

People need to wake up and let Trump do his job, or they'll be waking up to Sharia law, شريعة.

I concur. They don't have a snowball's chance in hell of actually 'exposing' something, nevermind impeaching

Do you retard even realise how hypocritical your post just was?

Well done, OP. Some people here sure are stupid.

The Secret Service sets the protection budget without any oversight. If anyone is funneling funds, it is them.
Added bonus: pushes anti-Trump narrative

You mean it being similar to Sup Forums? Well, yeah. Sup Forums is an echochamber. Sometimes we get good threads, sometimes we get reddit

Stop whining. This is fair to criticize, snowflake. Oh, and by the way, where are Trump's tax returns? I heard he doesn't pay any. He's an orange pussy grabbing racist and a Putin puppet. He would have been the biggest traitor America has ever seen if he was ever loyal.

>the Left NOW care about governmental spending
This might be my favorite hypocrisy from them so far.

He also reduced the federal debt by $12b. Obama raised it by $200b in his first month.

If they want to really compare apples to oranges, say that and fucking hammer them.

If anyone think Obama only spent 12 mil a year on travel, they need to kill themselves.
One visit outside of DC easy costs 10 mil after you factor in paying for law enforcement and security, renting a venue, paying for AF1 and the multiple fighter jets and military security to cover AF1...

A lot of people don't realize how different the two situations are between the Obama and Trump family. You got multiple adults and children that require protection. Obama's daughters weren't really old enough to travel but when they were they did and it cost us as much as it is now.

All Americans have rights with certain classes, such as the military, waiving some of them. You cannot ask Trump's family to do nothing for 4-8 years because you don't want to use money on them so they need to get over it because it won't stop.

Don't respond to shills

Trump wouldn't be funneling money since as far as we know he's still a billionaire. Trump isn't that dumb as to just funnel money from the government

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251046/Illegal-Clinton-fundraiser-tape-fearing-life.html

>Didn't people see those folders full of papers he signed to remove all conflicts of interest?
>What if Tiffany was kidnapped? Where would our country be?

ITT: people who can't grasp sarcasm.

The Daily Mail is fake news. Why are you so concerned about who immigrants support? Maybe because you can't get any of your own.

>you spend too much
*spends more money on golfing and military*
>LMAO I THOUGHT U DIDNT CARE

What are you smoking? Use your eyes.

And, I think Tiffany is hot. I don't want someone else stealing her!

He saved taxpayers $34 billion in his first month.

That would pay fore 3,400 months of his Secret Service protection.

He could cost us $10 million a month for the next 283-and-a-third years before it'd eat up what he's saved is in the FIRST FUCKING MONTH.

Leftist cucks who can't math BTFO.

The other daughter is old and fugly.

Tiffany even has a pretty, American name.

The mainstream media will always shill and act like taxpayer money is so important when it's a Republican in office. When it's a democrat, they look the other way. Fucking Marxists

I mean, look at that all American face and body.

She's going to be all mine. الله أكبر