Rothschild Island: ANTARCTICA

Do they not have enough influence.... here too?
"Named....in honor of Baron Edouard de Rothschild (1868-1949), head of the Rothschild banking family of France."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_Island

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QagEozqPZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's a recent google earth pic btw

That's where the Nazis are. The name is a cover.

this
Rothschilds own so much stuff they just assume this island is theirs - they can't keep up with it all!
antarctic nazies are playing 7D chess

lmao fucking stupid thread why even make it? nobody takes these stupid conspiracy theories seriously and nobody even cares anyway so what are you trying to achieve lol

theres no secret island so stop making threads on irrelevant stuff.. reported the thread btw so it will be deleted soon

>these stupid conspiracy theories
It's not a theory, it'd an established face, the island is named after Rothschild.

delete the thread

>delete the thread
thanks for the bump

nothing in that room is fucking level

*rubbing hands intensifies*

>During the takeover bids for Sainsbury's during 2007, Lord Sainsbury used N M Rothschild & Sons as his financial advisor

for you britbongs that remember the shop Jackson's that later became Sainsbury's at Jackson's. it was a Rothschild plot to get more of a stake in the supermarket business

A V O I D

Bump

fuckin bump, it's like none of you want to know the truth

This is either where the supercomputers are stored or were discovered and connected to the 2+GHZ radio networks to create the neural net to attack anyone using higher brain functions, those who pray, seek after god and the truth, etc.

Antarctica is outside of international law.

youtube.com/watch?v=5QagEozqPZs

prolly those cups are worth more than everyone else in this mandalorian knitting imageboard combined.

*sharp inhale* It's mighty cold out here, Dahnald.

I'm on a mission to locate the fabled Antarctigates. Legend has it that the very secrets of true conservatism lie beneath these frozen sheets.

My journey ahead is perilous, Dahnald. But I will march on, like the penguin towards distant mountain peaks.

Wish me luck, Dahnald. I'll let you know what I find.

It is not an island

Just an illusion created by the lens not being perpendicular to the plane of the wall

the fuck is that book?? How to be a good negro servant?