Why do Asians hate blacks?

This seems to be pretty common. My GF is Asian, she hates blacks. No real reason either, just doesn't like them and fuck me she hates their music. In Ausland we don't really have many niggers, except for Melbourne but everyone knows Melbourne is doomed. Still, it isn't like Asian countries are overrun with niggers so help explain this. Just why do most Asians seem to be disgusted by niggers as a general rule?

ANATOMY OF A YELLOW FEVER THREAD

1. Post a light-skinned East Asian model (usually Japanese or Korean) who will never touch a non-Asian in their lives.
2. LARP a fake story about getting an Asian girl despite the fact that 99.99999999999% of Asians are with other Asians
3. Post stats about 'Asians-in-the-West' despite that fact that most of these combine different types of the 4 billion "Asians" in the world under one universal term as if an Indian has anything in common with a Filipino
4. Ignore the FACT that most White men are with brown 3rd world low-IQ Southeast Asians from Thailand or Phillipines (who have large australoid / black DNA). They also never mention that these same SE Asian countries have GDP per capita's on par with Africa ... but of course all these girls REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALY love White guys.
5. When somebody posts actual real couples as expected the white men look like BETAS and the asian girls are ugly-as-shit (ala Mark Zuckerberg)

Asia is SMART!

>No real reason either
How about because Asians are naturally logical thinkers that prefer order while Blacks are irrational and chaotic?

even hookers hate blacks. Do the thinking

Stop using Asians to justify your nigger hatred. It's xenophobia. 99% of us have never even seen a black in real life.

why does she wear the bag?

gooklover

3 of your "facts" are just wrong

blacks look dirty
blacks look menacing
blacks look rapacious

asians are cautious and prudent enough to swap "look" with "are" when around them

>99% of us have never even seen a black in real life
And when you do you'll either find then repulsive as a people or you're retarded.

I think youre misrepresenting shit.
Im a white guy and ive been dating chinese and japanese chicks for ages. They all say the same thing "Ive never dated white guys since i thought they didnt take relationships seriously" Asian woomen, like alot of women, like tall guys and asian guys arent all that tall. Its just a nature and preference thing.

Stop saying things thatre untrue and using crappy non existant "statistics" to prove your shitty untrue point. Just because you cant get a real girl to look at you twice, cuck

from their point of view:

black skin=shit

Blacks in America get everything handed to them while Asians had to work their ass's.

Awesome pic,
I fuct a family mart girl in Bangkok,
They are so easy,
I fuckt her while she was wearing her uniform
They are a Hot college QTs make shit money in a very boring job and are all just waiting for a white man to take them to their country

Chyna

More white, more good/beautiful/clean
More black, more bad/dirty/evil/dangerous

Even when judging other Chinese people by skincolor, they have this same bias. Dark skinned farmers are shit on so much here.

>is Asian, she hates blacks. No real reason either,
it's to do with skin colour (they love lighter skin) and overall look (physiognomy etc.) -- Asians are super superficial and they're openly racist, as "racism" is not a world that carries the meaning it does for some Westerners

Fuck off Chang. You will never be masculine.

both of you are predisposed to being apes

That actually makes sense regarding the light skin dark skin thing. The gf is actually Viet originally and fucking obsessed with not getting too dark, which is hard when you live in Aus.

>an inordinately good-looking (for an Asian) male
>with a rice-taster
>using this outlier coupling to repugn male-to-female 'yellow fever'

> No real reason either,
Fuck you cuck. You like low IQ violent monkeys? Do you want some eqalitarian excuse like niggers stole her bike? I hate Niggers not because they stole my bike, tried to break into my house, fucked my junkie white trash sister but because they are low IQ ugly homo erectus hybrids that belong in a zoo or an oven. If they are allowed to reproduce freely they will end all of civilization. Go suck emu cock.
>My GF is Asian, she hates blacks.
My gf is asian she just ignores blacks and only dates whites but she doesn't have the hate gene in her.

Here's my answer:

1. We don't hate blacks, we just don't find them attractive.

2. And the reason why Asians look down on blacks is because the colonizers(Spanish, British, Dutch, etc.) of Asia also looked down on dark-skinned people, we got our racist attitudes & perceptions towards blacks from them. In the Philippines, we call dark-skinned Filipinos "negros", and that term is somewhat offensive.

Also because in Asia, being light-skinned is the ultimate form of beauty because, in tradition, if you have light-skin it means you are elite, because you don't spend too much in the sun(like a peasant who has dark-skin because of labor work).

>you don't spend too much time in the sun

can we all be honest about this? am/wf is not uncommon here, but 99% of these girls are poor slavic chicks. they're not exactly picky when it comes to finding a mate. anyone with more money than your average belarussian drunk can pick them up. not hating but I can't stand you faggots who talk shit about se asian girls like they are poor and ugly and are golddiggers or some retarded shit like that but then you always post pics of some rich asian playboy with some slavic chick. i mean fuck you dude, our poorest isarn girls are not as desperate as the russian sluts you flaunt around.

Among many things, the brain is a pattern recognition engine.
Logical people recognize patterns when they see them.
Patterns show that although disproportionate to the natives, blacks cause quite a lot of ruckus both on the mainland and in Hong Kong.
So if an individual or a group causes trouble, it is normal that they'll be disliked.

Humans are naturally racist, it's just that in the west we're brainwashed to accept niggers because of the damn Jews

>the colonizers(Spanish, British, Dutch, etc.) of Asia also looked down on dark-skinned people

Because nigger are objectively inferior. IQ, skull shape and reaction time show this.

>In the Philippines, we call dark-skinned Filipinos "negros", and that term is somewhat offensive.
Anthropoligists call them negritos. There is one in one of my classes believe it or not. not the smartest buts smarter than real Negroes.

I love duterte btw

>3" on damage control

Niggers are dumb, smelly, ugly, and scary. Everyone has an aversion to niggers except for whites who have been poisoned by guilt.

Asians never had to interact with niggers until relatively recently, but a lot of medieval Muslim scholars knew that niggers were only suitable as slaves, calling them closer to apes than men.

My 2 uncles are both married to 9/10 asians they met at uni, their wives both make 100k< every year, what the fuck are you talking about?

higher IQ

they don't want their bike stolen

There is a stereotype

Black=Lazy, Poor, uneducated, dirty, Smelly, Ugly, bring bad lucks to family, harm wealth, Jinx you to death.

If you bringing back a black bf or gf its like you curse your whole clan and you then become irresponsible to the family and as an inheritor candidate.

Most Asian decent family are very clannish, and want to create literally more and more cute and beautiful children each generation so of course they wont accept black so easily

Negritos are an ethnic group, they have curly hair & dark skin unlike majority of Filipinos who have straight and/or wavy hair & brown/light brown skin. They're primitive, but not violent like most black people who leech off welfare.

This.

its the human thing to do

Because blacks are assholes

>99% of us have never even seen a black in real life.

I envy you.

white skin is very clean.
all black people are dirty and they smell very bad as well.
vietnam kick out all the nigerian a few years ago.
they come into my business and only order a cheap drink. then sit on their laptop all day scamming people on the internet and put their dirty feet up like they own the place.

Nobody cared who she was until she put on the bag.

There is many other stereotype as well, such as girls with too big eyes are more prone to being posessed by evil spirits so they are not as mentally stable, avoid them at all cost etc lol so much stereotype in Asian cultural sphere

>My 2 uncles are both married to 9/10 asians they met at uni, their wives both make 100k< every year, what the fuck are you talking about?
Normally I'd agree with you but the more prudent question is...drinky from winky?

this

>hate Niggers not because they stole my bike, tried to break into my house, fucked my junkie white trash sister

WOAH. a-a-are you okay user?

DRINKY
FROM
DINKY

no white guilt

Why do asian "men" have such tiny dicks?

Why do greeks suck the EU dry?

They aren't forced to love them like white people are by you know (((who)))

Secondly get out of Sup Forums you disgusting race traitor

>because rhey always grab tight pussies not used oversize one so their children take after the trait

name me 10 benefits of having oversize dicks?

Asian dicks are about the best size for tight pussies

KEK. I knew I woke up early for a reason.

You have been at this for nearly a decade.

I love you man.

Lol look how mad u are.

White girls never get with asians. Everyone knows it.

Why would people want beta asian males?

Ur lucky

Old fag detected. Shit aint easy.

It feels more tighter?

>LARPER
Meanwhile WMAF IRL

reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity

>larp 101
Meanwhile in reality

Meanwhile....

My gf.
Hong Kong girl, university degree.

Most that come here have some whack ass degree including the men.

>how to spot a LARPER
Meanwhile IRL

her asshole. postit

That is very interesting.

But in humans exposure to sunlight makes us tan. Our skin colour is definitely somewhat related to the amount of sunlight.

>LARPER spotted
Meanwhile in reality

>girls

Spelled whore wrong Asian masculinity.

I can see why Trump's alternative facts would appeal to you guys. You're already living in a fantasy land.

why do white men get ugly Asian?

Are you okay, mate? You seem unhinged.

Just posting the facts

Deal with it

KEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK
its the /r/asianmasculinity internet defence force
you gave me a kek anonu-san
now kill yourself

>9/10

I'll bet they're actually 6/10 and youre just using your white boi glasses for that rating.

Cause we don't have scorching sunlight like in Africa the whole year around and our body needs less resources to protect us.

And that's why our white bodies need less carbohydrates for example compared to a African.

And blue eyes are actually just very transparent or almost no melanin.

I never knew knoxville was a ricer.

Captcha Identify the street signs: sign says "dead end"
No shit

I don't get it though, both clearly have no chance with genders of their own race so why is this a problem?

DRINKY
FROM
WINKY

What's with all the larp accusations, no one is even going on about how awesome their Asian girls are. what is with people getting so triggered that some of us have Asian gf's? They're women, so they are still insane, being Asian sadly doesn't spare them that trait.

Aren't you the one who was ranting about Trump being a fascist?

>There are no Asians in Europe
Ever went to Munich or in London or in Antwerp m8.
Enough fishes in the pond.

Maybe its time to go a bit farther than your dads garage.

>can't handle truth

>loser WMAF shill cannot handle the truth
White men get ugly Asian

DeL with it

>how to spot a LARPER 101
Meanwhile

At least he's not a mulatto mutt, but a Euroasian mutt

>Calls others losers for getting pussy
M'kay Elliot get a real father figure.

shes old, im sure she was attractive in the past
shes attractive
shes not necessarily unattractive
>low res photo
>thinks it proves a point
now i mention it
what fucking point are you trying to make other than the fact you are autistic
i love being white
>pic related

TINY
GOOK
MICRO"PENIS"

I do larp and I'm married to Tall blonde Finnish woman, I do have that yellow fever something fierce though.

Says the ASSMAD LARPER mad that WMAF ends up with ugly asian

My gf is from isaan ;_;

get out of this "white boi" country then you retarded fucking gook
why is your own country such a shithole you had to leave?
spoiler: its full of subhuman gooks

You do know who that is?

>Why do Asians hate blacks?

It's called common sense. In an ideal world everyone is supposed to have it but in ours is in short supply.

this
show them the muaythai spirit

because they go to Asia thinking the stupid stereotype of "hurr durr im white they're gonna want me"

Only to realise that even there they are ugly shits who have to settle with a girl who can't get a handsome Kpop looking dude

Everyone is inferior to Asians, according to Asians.

>literally proving how white men get ugly asian

You seem like the only assmad one here, m8.