Styx calls for the war on mainstream media

youtube.com/watch?v=Lmq6yQd6WTs

Will this get traction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_j3ZoPVBkdg
youtube.com/watch?v=vairkEHzNN4
youtube.com/watch?v=tZXDHzZlYzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Styx fans go from being beaten up by normies in the 70s to doing the raping in the current year. When did things start going so right?

Sometime around pic related.

THDA MAINSTRUM MEDUIOR

run it

glorious counter lugenpresse

Rare Styx

Shills found MS Paint.

Who?

WE AUR REDPIWWING GENEARTION ZEE AGUNT SOWICIAL MARXWISM

You're fueling your own destruction nigger. Have you still not learned your tactics are ineffective?

Why do you people care about the opinion of a man who cant even groom himself?

Not really. Intelligent guy though.

>Not knowing about great meteor man meme

Except we are pussies that would never do something constructive other than circle-jerking in an anonymous board.

Any traction is good but I doubt bigger channels will go along with it.

I've seen something about it but ignored it because it's always with the distorted pics that are shit tier. Fill me in on it?

There's nothing fucking great about it, it is retarded.

Fuck is the story with this?

Sup Forums, none of these people espouse the views you hold, they just want your money and attention. Stop being tricked, go outside and talk to someone real.

What makes you think he doesn't groom himself?

what?

BOIY MOI BOOCK OHN HAW TO GET REDPIWEED ON THDA MANSTRUM MEDIOR

kill yourselves
dont ever forget that the day of the rope is coming.

His ex gf.

He certainly is interesting, unless you want to waste your time listening to him explain the occult. I am not sure why anyone would think there is a public demand to get his ideas on MRE's. I guess we need a critic on everything these days. All of you eating MRE's daily, stay tuned.

someone explain this 10.2 meme to me, I see it in the comments on his videos all the time
along with the DO A VIDEO ABOUT THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE ones

i am the new dark mage leader of the alt right
do as i say plebs.or i wil a cast a spell on you and with the help of stolas your peepee will shrivel like a pickle

If a big Youtuber or even someone the same size as him responds it could easily gain traction. Like if Sam Hyde made a video directly responding, I think the Sup Forums-Youtube realm would probably start crusading against TV media sites. We need to get everyone using browser extensions that archive news websites, we need to unsubscribe from newspapers and we need to turn off our televisions.

styxx is literally a nobody, only known on Sup Forums and in fact, hes the one shilling here right now.

He seems easily corruptible, he's letting his sub count get to his head and has a grandiosity about him lately.

The guy is a d list YouTube celebrity whos ugly as fuck and believes in casting spells. I love the guy, but I don't think he'll ever pull more than a 2/10 unless he becomes pewdiepie levels of famous.

he's got a 100k subscribers. Is that not a lot?

digits confirm

I don't think he's ugly as fuck, and his height probably makes up for that anyway.
He was married to a Mexican grill who was pretty good looking

If he's literally a nobody then I literally don't exist

That's about all, peace out

Does he have any specific plans, or is it more "the mainstream media is bad, watch these controlled opposition (((alt-right))) guys on Youtube instead"?

The pump is primed. If you look at WSJ vids on Youjew they have massive downs after attacking PewDiePie. That hatred can be focused on the MSM. Imagine 50 million pinkpilled gamers shitting on them 24/7 it would be glorious.

show some respect he has nearly 100.000 subscribers.we should all take this cat molesting minecraft playing pagan seriously

He looks like he just busted out of Auschwitz.

Unsubscribe from newspapers/magazines, archive all news articles before reading/sharing, unlike all TV media pages, turn off televisions and start using social media instead

Find his audio show episode 6 put out yesterday starting at minute 6:00.

He is disingenuous, literally begging for subscribers by doing minecraft, rations, literally anything to get viewers.

His politics is under-researched and in many cases when discussing historical situations - simply wrong.

i don't know why anybody takes this bisexual demon botherer seriously

Of course it will gain traction. Styx owns politics on YouTube.

Doesn't matter nigger, we use him anyway because we don't like the MSM either.

Your faggot fave e-celebrity is not politics. Kill yourself.

>SPQR
>long hair
Brutus, get this barbarian out of here.

Is that pic real shooped?

Who do normies with subscriptions listen to? Most redpilled youtubers have already pushed this.

its real he sent it to a female who donated to his Patreon

Dick and balls look fake as fuck and whats up with his face? Is this supposed to be attractive?

>someone explain this 10.2 meme to me,

He has an erection so massive it causes him cognitive problems to wield it.

It's not real lel.

>minecraft, rations, literally anything else

try harder shill faggot

Styx will bitchslap Don Lemon on live TV within your lifetime.

post proof

I'm surprised Sup Forums hasn't thrown this guy under the bus yet.

He's not even Ethno-nationalist; he's a libertarian civic nationalist pagan. Basically paeleoconservatism meets occultism.

I enjoy his content, but why does Sup Forums like him so much?

We can use him.

He's a feeder!!!! They look like that, skinny a a mufuggah, but love the "cushin' for the pushin'"

>I enjoy his content, but why does Sup Forums like him so much?

nu/pol doesn't. They are in a perpetual purity death spiral. No one is pure enough for them.

>Sup Forums is one person

Fuck off, Anglo

>Taking an advise from a pedophile
That's how you're gonna get blackmailed, anons.

don't forget he's bisexual

youtube.com/watch?v=_j3ZoPVBkdg sheds light on why all of a suddent people publicly speaking about PG are being attacked and "discredited".
tldr; Mike Adams the Health Ranger and webmaster of many health, Trump, and general news sites bribed then threatened to badmouth Alex Jones or he'll be destroyed. Timing coincides with attacks on Milo and David Seaman. Coordinated effort.

I care about this.

I believe he mentions 10.2 inch dick in one of his videos, it became a meme from there. He even claims though, that he has a 6.5 inch dick.

KEK

cite your sources cumboy

Who?

I actually really do care about this.

do your own research
spunk dumpster

source?

ALRIGHT YOUTUBE
THE SO CALLED LAMESTREAM MEDIA, THEY THINK THEY RULE OVER THE PEASANTS
BUT THEY NOT, *Sips coffee* IT'S QUITE FUNNY
THAT'S ABOUT ALL, PEACE OUT

Styx used to be a turbo degenerate. He got hospitalized after doing too many hallucinogenics or some shit. It's cool though, we all have our awkward stages.

We all make mistakes.

>got hospitalized
What's this shit now?

The backgrounds in all these vids look absolutely povertous. I've lived in a some shitholes and there is nothing wrong with a fixer-upper, just saying is all.

youtube.com/watch?v=vairkEHzNN4

Watch his older stuff, too

>that makeup
>pic related

Seaman is a conman, but he's useful regardless because even though he's a shill similar to an Alex Jones. He still focused attention on Pizzagate,
He's deleted all his videos/ social media and ran off because his soul is too hurt after videos got made about how fake the fucker is.
I always knew he was just by his attitude, Milo is famous on the MSM and I always question that too. Why is he allowed? To eventually do things or say things that paint him in a horrible light thus our (your) little gay mascot tarnishes all alternative thinkers (people who aren't drone zombies)
Alex Jones goes on a MSM talkshow and out of nowhere offers Piers Morgan to a fist fight = tarnishes "conspiracy theorists" as loonies.
I'm actually watching a video about Seaman stains right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZXDHzZlYzU

?

Maybe because the more people that are out there talking sense and attacking those responsible for the degradation of society, the better? I don't know why you're all so eager to bring those down who are pushing for the right shit. Unless you're some kind of cockamamie shill.

>7e+pujHO
1 post by this ID

You idiots are so gullible.

>(1)

onward comrades!

You don't think you were too generous with your blackout box?

I really hope this happens. I want Styx to become a well known media figure.

why

>Thrashed around in the shower. Father had to intervene.
That's fucked.
>Then spent a significant period of time in a psyche ward.
Goodtimes.
2011, 6yrs fucking ago. Not too long ago, and yet so long ago.

he talks about everything why havnt he addressed it

Bump

Because he's rational and well grounded, and promotes our ideals seemingly from a disinterested centrist point of view. I'm sure the dude could redpill a lot of people who vote cuck out of force of habit.

It saddens me that these people exist.

His body is full on Auschwitz mode, what do you expect? He should at least do bodyweight exercise

Meh, he doesn't seem to care, why should we. By WTF I meant who is she? Some anons say she's a Mexican he married down in TX so she could stay in the US, some anons say she's his sister.