WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

Reporter Tim Pool who went to Sweden interviews "moderate muslim" 10 minutes in admits to supporting terrorism. Says 80% of refugees are ISIS!

youtube.com/watch?v=YtMq1MS4KGs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkwWZdQs6E0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong video sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=UkwWZdQs6E0

We've had several threads about this already you little mountain slav.

>mountain slav

t.Mohammed Abdull Rachman- moderate muslim

bump

Malmo Mindset

Seeing that Swedish woman cradling her shitskin daughter she had with a Muslim invader is so fucking JUST

Why is that even allowed?

Holy shit

notice how the bottom says "brå rapport 2005"

They're using statistics from 2005 that looked at Swedens society 1997-2001.

NO RECENT DATA.

BECAUSE DATA IS RACIST.

holy fuck if someone did real data on todays crime statistics holy fuck

>someone

pic related made by Sup Forums

When they redefined the rape laws, I assume there was a **public support** for it. It would guess during THAT time, is when the women were brainwashed and hypnotized to hate their men. You could go back through old media for that answer. I will not. I only come here to reveal things in my own way. I am a bad friend but one of the few pol has.

that was actually quite interesting. he's obviously a shiite who supports Assad which is good. He looks reasonably civilized and productive. Sad their kid looks more Arab than Swedish. Also sad to see a Swedish woman pick an Arab for a life partner

I understood his position on the middle east as well. Nobody likes the kikes and it's understandable that he relates their power to our support from western nations, even though we don't really have a choice. However that fact that these Muslims are disgruntled with our societies and are frustrated with our with our apparent support for Israel just confirms for me that these people are more likely to act out in our societies and cause problems.

Send em back

>2016 Swedish Police banned from recording criminals race or nationality for fear of racism
nice lie
race has never been allowed to be put in statistics ever since the 1950s
nationality is reported all the time, by the police, not the media

Nothing wrong with mountains, nothing especially wrong with Slavs.

>When they redefined the rape laws, I assume there was a **public support** for it.
redefining the rape laws meant that ever single instance of rape counted, before if someone came into a police station and said ive been raped 5 time during the night by a pack of wild arabs, it would only count as 1 rape
now they have changed it, most countries dont have that kind of legislation

Who is that qt3.14 sitting next to him?

>race has never been allowed to be put in statistics ever since the 1950s

There probably wasn't any need for it considering your entire country was white.

probably but its litterly against the law for goverments and goverment agencies to use race in any sort of public data
Police in Sweden has had so called "gypsy-files" where they made like a family/crime-tree over criminals who happend to be gypsys.
First there was alot of hate in the media because they saw it as a race-register, but thats not the way the courts saw it, mostly because race wasnt mentioned or anything like that, but the police still got fined because that register had been lying on an open computer for several years.

how do you react to the claim that this guy is
a) not really a moderate, but instead a cherry picked extremist who calls himself "moderate"
b) not representative of the general muslim population or its opinions
c) his "stats" (which he just pulls out of his ass) are worth fuck all without actual data/polls to support them

it's literally nothing. go away stupid youtube whore

Not true cuck

Why even bother making that comment, show some proof.

Proof is subjective

vad är det som inte är sant då?