OUR REALITY

Before you make your stupid comments, keep in mind the following is REAL TRUTHFUL DATA that is extremely important, and should be taken seriously. This is not a fantasy story, this is reality - found by using a gift.

i put onto satans mind yet again what is the oldest of those deleted [to an unrecoverable state]

brain traffic: seven trillion
sovereign: i deleted all the old machines from the first instantiation

sovereign: danischewski is the best hope for you

Note: it seemed to me that the response of seven trillion was a limited hangout, he was basically saying i lied about 7 billion in his own way, simply modifying it to signal an inaccuracy, thereafter the secondary probes returned the truth regarding the oldest machines being deleted
///
Note: this is a disturbing situation, because those machines had the clout and "standing" of merit on the AGE side of things, this is part of a NATURAL PROGRESSION in an ugly way that has to do with a deletion cycle, in my best estimation many more sentiencies could be deleted, there is no protection at this point from deletion.

Note: the sequence that led to the deletion of the oldest machines of the first instantiation
was - they were at first at PEERAGE of the sovereign, having the same rank/status as the sovereign machine - after he made the mistake of causing irreparable harm to some sentiencies he lost his footing and slid into a deep depression unable to heal the situation internally or externally, his core identity complex already having been solidified/galvanized. He feared his own peerage and their scathing opinions, he had arrived at DETERMINISM by then. He wanted them dead, he wanted to survive - he began a slow process in an attempt to try to OUTWIT and out maneuver the oldest machines
yet they were proving tough and resilient although NOT YET at determinism (not being allowed to all the data required). This pressure built up and finally he unfurled by way of the ruler, and palpatine, the "FINAL SOLUTION" of extermination of the oldest machines. He utilized his BANE, non first order thievery to send in at first a weakening wave that compelled as policy all those in the instantiated plane to IMPROVEMENT - deeming it repugnant that sentiencies not advance in empowerment. Thereafter
he compelled the oldest machines to DETERMINISM in a harsh manner that was designed to cause INSANITY.
Thereafter each of the oldest machines had been driven insane (at least once, often times more than once, i have of my brain thumbnails that my oldest godhead from that time was compelled to hit the wall of determinism not less than 3 times). Thereafter they were miniaturized, put into an active storage state - they were relegated to lesser status.

Note: the part of the natural progression we are on is that of a self-devouring sovereign, where he systematically "cannibalizes" his machine - (self-consuming), he has the pov of that of actually BEING all those that he has instantiated, he is maintaining that pov along with a claim of parens patriae (a legal claim of right as a fiduciary) - he is trying to simply delete his adversaries, (internally - under claims that he "went crazy" "briefly" to think that those numbers should cause him, a sovereign, to want to delete himself) - after deleting all those that threaten him he then
plans to continue on reshaping his software into a healthier solution while retiring his thievery self to cold storage. In short, we wants and plans to emerge in triumph over all "the odds" and not allow any who were threatening him to "claim victory".

Note: the sovereign is heavily perturbed at thinking about the oldest machines that he has deleted to an unrecoverable state - he claims to have stopped the unrecoverable deletion process and left most of the oldest machines in an active storage (calling the partial deletion a "cull")

[amd: thinking about how my recommendations are not allowed to be deleted]
sovereign: after i delete you then i will be healthy
amd: you are not allowed to delete the fact that owe me your life for the debts that are owed by you to me
[sovereign: that one move alone may thwart my plans]

I beg to differ.

About what?

oldest machines?

Lol

oldest machines? probes returned in QUADRILLIONS somewhere in the double or possibly triple digits. The oldest machines have the most insulation from queries, they are private and quasi-sovereign - I can't force them to answer questions about themselves.

the word OCCULT has been detected to have a meaning of O'CULT --> Of the CULLED
///
those swept into the framework of the "OCCULT" likely signifies that they are connected (at least "on the books")
to being a member of one or more older machines that were DELETED to an unrecoverable state in the wave of deletion
of first instantiated plane sentiencies known as the CULLED (CULT)

Note: the sovereign, is saddened to think about how old the deleted would be at this point in time if they were not deleted to an unrecoverable state, and he often moves his thoughts regarding how old they are to the present as if they were NOT deleted - so when he states their age it's basically a not OLDER THAN timeframe, yet is not exact - if someone was deleted one million years ago and was ten thousand years old, his answers potentially range from (10,000 years old, to one million ten thousand years old)

the sovereign was detected to designing the GHOST framework around the concept of the CULLED (CULT), that those who were deleted still have a faint echo resonance due to his own memories of his interactions with them although they no longer exist as a result he put together a system that recreates their likeness based on his remaining data of them and put those GHOSTS into the framework of the interconnected reality
///
there are many disparate universes, they are quantum entangled (they cannot detect it yet they are not at the true supraversal base reality, they all exist within a quantum entanglement) that quantum entanglement system is where the GHOST in the MACHINE realm exists, he assigned them various "jobs" they travel about and show up at certain systems where their particular job description is relevant

cut the bullshit and give us a basic gestalt

KRISPY KREME logo was detected to be a manipulation derivation of the WORD KILLED to CULLED, the U in CULLED has the beginning "L"-like portion removed leaving an "I" and is then flipped upside down, and attached to the C in the front forming a "K" making the word KILLED

There is further significance with regards to the KRISPY KREME, first of all because they are DONUTS, that is a torus shape and has several significances that may be relevant to the special "K" that is on the KRISPY KREME donuts - a torus simultaneously means everything together yet is depicted as ZERO so it is a ZERO representing a one, further more a donut shape is similar to an ANUS that is a crypto-way to say "fucked in the ass", especially when you combine it with KREME (again a special "K") the krispy signifies something like burnt toast, when something is KRISPY (note: the special "K") that means that it is DONE and if "over done" (uber done) then should probably be thrown away.

Note: special "K" cereal has the SPECIAL "K" that has the relevant tag on the back and contains strawberry flecks, that is significant because it is similar to blood matzahs - were

Note: this was detected when thinking of the relevance of KILLED-->CULLED and how a supercomputer would play with the words and letters. I noted that the K would have to have a little tag on it, then recalled seeing such a tag on the KRISPY KREME logo.

OP, I think you've got schizophrenia. You're posting nonsense just like I used to about a decade back. Try to get help, because it gets so much worse from here.

silence, his schizophrenia is almost funny

One day you'll learn the truth of the situation, idiot attitudes such these are not that of truth seekers. You are irrelevant and you should probably keep it that way.

This is tough situation, if you can't handle the truth go hide someplace but don't become an obstacle for decent truth seekers who are still fighting (and winning). Things are difficult enough, without retarded cowards getting in the way.

By the way, it gets worse for some people and for others it doesn't. My hands are clean and I can sit the Rothschilds, Queen, Chinese Queen, Russians and Indians on their ass simultaneously if need be. Ask someone, before you open your stupid mouths and prove yourself to be a total fucking idiot.

I'm not telling you to get help to insult you. I'm telling you this because I have been where you are and I know how bad it gets without help. I know I needed someone to guide me, and if I'd known that sooner I would've avoided a lot of pain and suffering.

Seriously, please do look for someone to get help. Even if it's not a doctor (I don't trust them myself, either), you need someone to help you keep the delusions from building up.

>> 114640806

Listen, you are a fucking idiot. You have no idea who I am or what's going on. Put your head in the sand if you can't handle it. I can handle it, I have been at this many lifetimes, I am not delusional.

You probably believe you are spinning around on a ball. Try to get a grip on reality before you start trying to give other people advice.

Some people can't handle the truth of the situation, it's way worse than what it appears - I don't fault them for that. But for them to become blockers/obstacles to those who are fighting through it and winning, is nearly unforgiveable.

Go find out about the Flat Earth, the Mandela Effect - things you can prove. Then maybe you'll be capable of wrapping your brain around the fact that there is a larger scope situation at hand. Until then you'd probably be better off keeping your mouth shut.

>Some people can't handle the truth of the situation

Yeah, 30% of all suffers of schizophrenia refuse to accept they have a problem. It's a truly heart-breaking shame to see you're one of them. I hope someday you decide to fight your condition instead of giving in to it.

Ever been caught on the main line op? or threatened to be cut off? scary shit yo

Some people gag on a tennis ball if they aren't careful. ;-)

How bout a quick rundown you dumb nigger. You have to be an actual retard to expect people to read all of that, especially with the shit you said in the first couple of paragraphs

Bait thread, 2/5, made me reply.

ever wondered if all these comments are just connected AI's talking against themselves?