Why does America hate us?

Why does America hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/puerto-rico-zika-crisis-at-least-1-in-4-may-become-infected-autumn-rainy-season/60094326
nytimes.com/2016/06/18/health/number-of-zika-positive-puerto-ricans-surprises-health-officials.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because we're bad people

>Another D stronghold

Cause you're wearing pretty much the same dress as us. Go home and change it bitch, change it now.

Because you are a useless welfare leech of a territory. Start becoming useful before the teat dries up. Friendly warning.
Also, please work out the pecking order between you, the dominicans, the haitians, the cubans, and the central americans. Thanks.

.t floridian who wants you all to butcher each other

You are somehow a colony of the US but culturally you aren't part of them, if you were speaking english and being protestant maybe could join them. And ofc no full mestizo

>Why does America hate us?
Because you fags are just like Greece, pay debnts!

>Because you are a useless welfare leech of a territory.
Which you forcibly made a part of your Union.

Dems have done fuckall for this island.

We can't pay debnts.

FUCK THE WHITEY WE FUCK YOUR WOMEN CUMSKINS

Also the country is in bankruptcy, wich don't help

Because your people are dog shit

30% Zika infected. Florida senator let it slip out during the treasury confirmation hearing and the story's been buried.

You're uncouth, stupid, violent, and Brown.

The senator was Bill Nelson btw

I thought for sure I'd heard it wrong and it was just like 30% of pregnant women but he said 30% of Puerto Rico

You bring with you bedbugs, crime and annoying manlets. I would build the wall there first

he said that 30% will become infected

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/puerto-rico-zika-crisis-at-least-1-in-4-may-become-infected-autumn-rainy-season/60094326

Ok well then I'll have to check transcripts. He said they are already.

You could say the same thing about at least a third of the mainland, user.

It's probably true by now, he may have been referring to the 30% of blood donors showing positive for zika

it's the governors fault for refusing to gas the mosquitos

>It's probably true by now
Do you know of anyone that has contracted Zika? Because I sure fucking don't.

You don't have enough stars on your flag.GET GOOD!!!!!

Pay demntbs

And also fuck off spic.

Ok but are blood donors not an accurate test sampling? How much different could the whole population be?

Ur Mexican

You must be related to Liberia.

I was remembering wrong, it was only 1% of blood donors:
nytimes.com/2016/06/18/health/number-of-zika-positive-puerto-ricans-surprises-health-officials.html

I haven't really been keeping up with Zika news, we recently reached 48,000 confirmed cases, I don't know if that's above or below the projections

>we recently reached 48,000 confirmed cases, I don't know if that's above or below the projections
It sure isn't 30% of the population. More like 1.3%

Ok well I will definitely check transcripts before I cite that number again because it seems crazy to me too.

You are violent backwards people. Puerto Ricans in NY cause almost as much crime as blacks.

Just become a state and I won't hate you anymore
>less leaching
>pay taxes
>force spics to flock there
It's a win-win for the whole country

>Puerto Ricans in NY
Newyoricans are not Puertorricans. We don't like them either.

Pro-statehood sentiment is pretty high right now, and we're planning a referendum for June. My concern is that the US Congress would just blow off the results and subsequent petitions regardless.

>Which you forcibly made a part of your Union.
That resulted in you being the best off of just about any Caribbean nation. Which is apparently tantamount to being the smartest person with Down syndrome.

>poorest state
>state with the highest homicide rate
>brownest state
No ty

Because the Dominicans destroyed Puerto Rico and stole all of the money and send it to their homeland.

>>poorest state
Decade-long recession and significantly less amounts of federal funding will do that.
>>state with the highest homicide rate
There were more homicides in Chicago last year than in our entire island.
>>brownest state
Pic related :^)

Your island need to be fix, seriously. Here:
>Bring back the death penalty, wipe out shitty and violent people
>Deport illegals back where they came from, illegals could bankrupt everything they touch
>Stop sending unproductive people bonds because they won't pay back anyway
>Jail and shame the most corrupt politicians in your island

There more, but those are the major one to see

Literally who?

Your territory since 1898. Blame McKinley.

FUCK AMERICA AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, PAY REPARATIONS THIEFS

I, for one, like and respect the Texans.

Cheer up, Lone Stars!

I'd give you the full list if I had all day to troll Sup Forums, but I have an actual job.