Balt/POL/ General

Today's topics:
Latvia:How do we get russians out of power in Riga?
Estonia:How do we get russians out of nerva?
Lithuania:How do we stop high suicide rate?
News:
Baltic states:Baltic leaders plan to meet with new US vice president in Munich in February
baltictimes.com/baltic_leaders_plan_to_meet_with_new_us_vice_president_in_munich_in_february/
Lithuania:Former Lithuanian army officer, Russian citizen sentenced for spying
baltictimes.com/former_lithuanian_army_officer__russian_citizen_sentenced_for_spying/
Estonia:Estonian president: Estonia will never stand alone again
baltictimes.com/estonian_president__estonia_will_never_stand_alone_again/
Latvia:Finance Ministry proposes to cut personal income tax to 20%, remove solidarity tax, retain microenterprise tax

baltictimes.com/finance_ministry_proposes_to_cut_personal_income_tax_to_20___remove_solidarity_tax__retain_microenterprise_tax/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAwRI1Ahzvw
youtube.com/watch?v=l8FA7uP_mRg
youtube.com/watch?v=xVtr0eXfm0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DSdPCqJ_vpo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot to add these:
youtube.com/watch?v=yAwRI1Ahzvw
youtube.com/watch?v=l8FA7uP_mRg
youtube.com/watch?v=xVtr0eXfm0Y

You are running out of time.
Five steps to make Baltics great again
1)create Baltic Union
2)expel Russians, jews and non-whites
3)ban non-whites from the Union
4)create 80, 000 strong professional Union Army, enrich uranium
5)enjoy Nordic uncucked settlers, booming native birthrate and prosperity

redpill me on singing to trees balt/pol/

Wah russkie, with positive atitude towards baltic sstates, you cant be real.

What do you mean?

Are you rape child from other thread?

Baltic union would mean that the combined number of russians in the union would be nearly equal to the number of estonians. That would be a mess.

Cant expel russians since russia will fuck us up and some of them are being integrated, jews are such a minority that they are more akin to a statistical anomaly. Shitskins and niggers are still small in number, and the local skinheads are making them move.

Still, we should get nukes, shit would be fun.

Literaly who?

Hello strange natives i come in peace.

Is this the spare parts mechanic latvian?

Pine masterrace. Non-evergreens git out

this is how you get Russia to shit all over you

some lat who's grandparents raped each other to born him.

this
So what do you think about our leaders meating with pence?Im personaly shocked, im ok with this but this is not what i expected.

I mean you expel "Russians" first individually and then unionise

what are the gun control laws like in the Baltics?

That's odd

Baltics were never meant to exist, They belong to Russia.

Digits confirm

Russians and Anglos are has been degenerated ethnic groups of subhumans. The sooner both collapse, the better

t. trump

Gas Russians or just deport them

Well, technically speaking we are expelling those ruskies who are being subversive. But most are choosing self-exile due to the economic and cultural reasons.

Its honestly preferable that way, leaves our hands clean while achieving the same exact result.

>russia says russians are degenerated

Who bullied you at school?

ban ADIDAS.... amiright???!!!!?!!!!111!! HAHAHGHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHALLLLMMMMMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOLMAOLMAO LMAO, dont forget to SMAHS!!!! DAT like button!!! HAHA i m su RAAAAANDOM!!

I went to Estonia once it was beautiful like pre-mass immigration Australia. All white.

>Baltics were never meant to exist, They belong to Russia.
We had nothing to do with russia until 14th of century, and we aren't even slavs, we are different ethnicity.

and he said he got freshly cut at the age of 6 and lost his virginity to his younger sister at age 11.

Easy to tell, hard to do....

shit, too much bureucracy, not many shooting ranges, can't even have a nice ar or ak...

Nice shitposting skills, you got there.

Are you blind to reality? You average Ivan and James must be sterilised

If you visit Riga, remember to go eat cheese cake in the restaurant directly next to the house of blackheads. Best I've ever eaten.
Also remember to go check out the old soviet warplane scrapyard 500m's from Riga airport. Comfy as fuck 'museum' where the guy keeping it open literally lives in a huge soviet helicopter. Entrance was like 7euros for 2 people.

YOU KNOW NOTHING OF OUR CULTURES!!!!!

Also, it felt fucking glorious to not see a shitskin for once in a big city for once in my fucking life. White cities in white nations inhabited by white people are so nice to witness, brown people fuck everything up, it's so ugly.

I'm Latina and even i haven't done all of that.
Western Latvia is so different from east that it's hilarious

ITT:

There has been quite an interesting development in recent years. I am not certain if its just one of our own enthusiasts having the idea or if its a foreign export, but we are seeing a lot of public gunranges starting to pop up and advertise itself.

Laws itself are pretty meh, tho. There is no historic gun culture sadly.

It's easy to do if people are willing, but fetish of individualism ruined people and they don't care enough to do anything for their nation anymore.

oh fuck off vatnik....

fetish?

Oh i know this part, it's lowest part in Australia where water goes when there are huge amounts of rain, and local birds go there, to feast.

latvia

fuck off we're full
t. /balt/

RARE AFRICAN COUNTRY

Don't you have a negroid to adopt, commie loving subhuman?

You are like a little baby. Watch this:

>Check'em

int is just shitposting, with no topics and no news.This is like brit/pol/

leftover gif from oroville dam, didnt have anything that represented my level of anger, so random click.

Learn flags Lithuania dam read a atlas or some shit thats New Zealand fucker

Shit wrong picture here, we are different ethnicity, from slavs.

Did somebody mention my country?!!

The same fucking image, every time.
Did Putler issue this to all vatniks, or just you?

Whats up kike?

please stop bullying Russia or you will feel the wrath of the new American political direction

thanks

Who to vote in municipal elections?

Oh shit, im sory......here have this self-made australian sauna guy.Would give new zealand one but i dont have that.

Why you burgers think you mean something to us balts?

>please stop bullying Russia
Is Russia so weak that it cant take a little bit of criticism, ex-british colony?

Can you finish up the Israeli sauna guy please?

NA, or kaimins partija, here is some fresh datta.

Come dude one has red stars the other is whit how retarded are use in Lithuania?

Latter man, im now on, balt/pol/ i will do that in my next meme generator thread.

When New Zealand is mentioned in international affairs I get a stiffy the size of a lambs throught.

you signed up to be our vassal in 2004 so we must mean something

the Jews did everything in their power to destroy Russia, and with the help of Latvian riflemen, they almost succeeded. it will take effort from western friends to restore the natural order

wow what a gigantic diferance:Red starts&white stars,but the flag is blue with jack on the side........

When that would happen?

Russians bullied us for hundreds of years, and then killed hundreds of our people, now they sudently are the victim?

Is you country prone to colour blindness or you inbred?

Do you have anti-EU and anti-Russian party at the same time?

Tomorow?

youtube.com/watch?v=DSdPCqJ_vpo

>hundreds of years
To be fair during the soviet reign only and we all know that USSR wasn't run by ethnic Russians

Come dude you always play the victim card its like the first step in politics dude

Yes, we are trying to get them in, but right now pro-russian partys have a lot of power and we have russian mayor in Riga.

>killed hundreds of our people
The number was way higher in just the last century alone.
>now they sudently are the victim
They have always been.
Just like the Americans.

Yeah, people get aroused by individualism and freedom nowadays.

i dont think party like this would exist lol

No kidding I know little about the Baltic countries but once when I was riding back from my burger-flipping job as a teenager I found this book on the road. It was a close shift so it was like 1 in the morning. Title sort of grabbed me- cant remember it exactly but it was somehting like 'A Balt in Australia'. Read it when I got home- it was memoirs of a Lithuanian migrant to Straya in the '50s and he first went on about hsitory of lithuania and his noble ancestry and the battle of Tannenburg (I think). Anyway it was interesting. I still have it somewhere in my possession I think.

tfw, you make Balt/pol/ yust to get it full with english colonies shitposting......

>russian mayor in Riga
Not for long.

We have one.
It's called the National Alliance.

Come dont start bitching like a nigger Lithuania !

Why do we have so mutch anglospheare lads here?

Is it ethnonationalist? You must remove subhuman tatars, jews and neosovietist Russian degenrates asap

Ok, England.

We are on Sup Forums. Thats why.

We do , its called Tvarka ir teisingumas. Too bad they are literally criminals and low-life scum. But they do want a real sovereign nation.

>slavs
>ethnicity

that's kakadu in the wet season cunt face

Why England lithwiff ?? Britton is bigger than england

>asap

Why? what do you know, russian?

He wants an excuse to invade you all.

>Is it ethnonationalist?
In some ways, yes. They put Latvians before everyone else.
But of course they have to be subtle about it, lest they stir up the hives in Berlin or Moscow.

> Tvarka ir Teisingumas
The Paksas party?

Are you retarded?
They have no vision at all. They are definitely pro EU but more like pro - whoever pays them more.

Idiot

Yeah but kakadu is like in the north?? Or im wrong but pretty sure with daryl summers old ads

oh sorry, have a kiss

Calm down, New Zealand.