Start worshipping black feet

Start worshipping black feet
There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Catholics aren't Christian

christcucks got BTFO by this man.
You cant be rightwing and a christian at the same time.

let's see if you're going to keep thinking that when you get engulfed by the flames of hell.

Catholicism is the most pagan way of Christianity, it retained some roman traditions.
Protestantism is the most jewified and christian way of christianity, therefore completetly subversive to the west.

Proof that Protestantism is the only true Christianity
Papists, REPENT
Pagans, REPENT

>implying christianity is a good thing

I hope you like your nation getting destroyed and your people enslaved by shitskins, that's the alternative. God will not hesitate to use His rod.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

There's no such a thing as shitskin, REPENT
also, start worshipping black feet

Yes we are all spiritually equal. No, we are not physically equal.

i reject your toxic smugness, the love that lives there is ingenuine - true smugness is found with kek

KISS THE MUSLIM FEET GOY- I mean fellow christian

The God of Abraham triumphed over all the gods of Egypt, and He will do so again.

>the god of abraham
a.k.a the god of the jews
if it wasnt for european paganic strength, christianity wouldnt have left its shithole desert, they hijacked Roman Paganism (catholic church) and expanded their religion. They depaganized and now look at where we are.

The god of the Jews is Moloch

Orthodoxy is the only true Christianity

Protestantism is neo-Judaism

Did he even read the fucking Bible?

4th century fraud of Constantine

those who are not in Christ Jesus are not one with him though.
that includes muslims, you weird feet-kissers