ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT!

They're turning the frogs gays!

>Atrazine induces complete feminization and chemical castration in male African clawed frogs (Xenopus laevis)

pnas.org/content/107/10/4612.short

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/muslim-migrant-anally-rapes-teenager-gets-only-two-months-jail/
youtu.be/TzNeg9D-EZ4
youtu.be/jboJnPOuQ_E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proceedings_of_the_National_Academy_of_Sciences_of_the_United_States_of_America
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek8T4F1ZHG8
youtube.com/watch?v=J0aBopJJuaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he always is

Where can.i buy atrazine

faggot

4u

female piss is also turning fish into women.

Side effects of the pill - excess estrogen gets disposed of in the urine, isn't filtered out, enters water body, effects the sex of developing fish embryos, turns them in to ladies.

Jones only sounds crazy because he's been redpilled for 25 years. How many years have you been redpilled? He's on a whole other level of woke.

>Atrazine induces complete feminization and chemical castratio male African
YAY
>clawed frogs (Xenopus laevis)
Oh

>tfw he's correct about inter dimensional demons giving technology to vampire pedophiles and we are at the juncture of good versus evil

>implying that same water supply isn't recycled for human consumption too, creating a wave of numales

yes but that's because his job is discredit it by making you associate the truth with Bio-True Selenium and Living Defense

why was this ever a meme? i saw a guy talking about this on the colbert show years ago and he said it was a simple fact that amphibians and fish are being feminized by something we are dumping in the water. i think he even mentioned plastic xenoestrogens

>it's true. All of it.

Alex Jones gives weak people an easy way out. When they listen to him and realize all the fucked up shit that's going on around them, they can just brush it away with "lel alex jones memes lel" and keep living in a bubble.
Most of everything he says is true, but it's exaggerated and wrapped in ten layers of bullshit because he would get suicided if he spoke the plain truth.

How is it any different or worse than what literally every news organization does on TV where they try to sell medicine to old people with a hundred deadly side effects?

The estrogenation of society is real. Take a look at any old pic and you will see that the men (and women) look manlier. Our current cuck cultures are also only possible because of the estrogens. The increase in gays is also a result of it.

Its in our water and food including meat. The water filter salesman is right.

Ok why are Norwegian men in particular so effeminate with their bitch tits and general submission to feminism? They as a population should have one of the cleanest water supplies and dietary chains

Literally all he did was read Sciencedaily articles

if he got 'suicided' it would backfire massively, firstly because someone would take his place and secondly because he's too big for people to not hear and investigate it.

>amerifat
>accusing norwegians of having bitch tits

Didn't say it wasn't. But how would that make it any better?

This guy gets it.

Red meat and lifting is the best way to break the estrogen cycle.

>tfw you post Bray Wyatt the Eater Of Worlds who is the next coming of WWE le edgy demon mens

Today he would just get politically suicided. Five years ago? He wasn't nearly as influential.

This
He's been neck deep on the redpill non stop for over 25 years, he's never taken a break. He's seen things you people wouldn't even believe. I honestly believe the genetic scientist story he once told of chimera humans mixed with random animals. The elite truly see themselves as gods, what's to stop them from doing this, they don't have any moral attachments, they don't praise mercy, they pray on it.

Research plum Island

How would he fund the Infowar?

I've actually thought of buying one of these since they are not tracked by government and have no ID. I'm gonna ask /k/

>the genetic scientist story he once told of chimera humans mixed with random animals.
Got a link? Sounds like some Plum Island fuckery to me.

>they're turning the friggin frogs gay
>he was actually fucking right

infowars.com/muslim-migrant-anally-rapes-teenager-gets-only-two-months-jail/

youtu.be/TzNeg9D-EZ4

This happened recently and was in the news. Chinese genetics team crossed human dna with a pig.

It really is a fantastical and crazy story, but I honestly don't put anything past these people anymore. They rape kids and praise literally the devil.
youtu.be/jboJnPOuQ_E

>But how would that make it any better?
You're equating creating another income stream for an audience tuned to infowars with the dilution of his facts and articles. Networks run ads for companies they know nothing about except for the cheques they cut them. At least the products he has are relevant to the topics he discusses and I'd much rather buy things from a guy who's been taking the redpill daily for 25 years than a good goy network.

wot?

Could the real secret behind the slavic alpha population be their excessive consumption of meat

>pnas
>p-nas

what did they mean by this?

>tfw you've had well water your entire life
>tfw you turn out to be a bad goy

Coincidence, or fate?

U heard it hear at info/pol/s

Wouldn't surprise me if true. I remember reading something about the Chinese having developed Myotasis inhibitor research to make their athletes inhumanely ripped as fuck (think of the shit they do to cows to make sure they produce as much beef as possible).

I can see why he gets so riled up now. People on the 4chins have been trying (and succeeding) to uncover a global Pedo network that defies logic it's that vast and people dismiss it with a flick of the hand and claim tin foil hattery, this guy has been trying to wake people up for 25 years. I would have killed someone by now.

is this why people who get raised in farms turn out to be alpha

>life found a way

i used well water for 1/3 my life. i think i missed out on extra chemicals put into the tap water that made people crazy

Alex Jones is always right.

actually he was way underreporting
>Atrazine-exposed males were both demasculinized (chemically castrated) and completely feminized as adults. Ten percent of the exposed genetic males developed into functional females that copulated with unexposed males and produced viable eggs.
they're not turning the male frogs gay, they're turning them into females!

>pnas

What...in God's name...is that thing??

>tfw the elite sap our brains into a google supercomputer which uses our collective electrons to witness future and merge us into the 4th dimension
holy fuck Alex is WOKE

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proceedings_of_the_National_Academy_of_Sciences_of_the_United_States_of_America
>Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS) is the official scientific journal of the National Academy of Sciences, published since 1915. With broad coverage, spanning the biological, physical, and social sciences, the journal publishes original research[1] alongside scientific reviews, commentaries, and letters. In 1999–2009, the last period for which data are available, PNAS was the second most cited journal across all fields of science.[2] PNAS is published weekly in print, and daily online in PNAS Early Edition.

Pretty much 12.5 yrs and im half as nuts. The math is lock tight on this theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek8T4F1ZHG8

youtube.com/watch?v=J0aBopJJuaU

So. Wait ....

What you're saying is that it's NOT a choice?

You are born one way or another and you just have to figure out how to live with it?

This could be the end of Sup Forums as we know it. Or, Sup Forums is just going to call science a faggot and then keep on licking each others assholes. nohomo.