Help! Im in the land of shit-skins

Im going to be stuck here for some weeks.
Any advice. It stinks here and is fucking hot.
Wifi is shit. Do all brown people plan on scamming me?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did you get kidnapped? if not your on you're own.

>stuck in land of shitskins
>shitskin yourself
I think you'll be just fine OP.

Why are you visiting great britain?

Yes, you'd be better off dead.

Work Assignment

Why the fuck would you possibly be there? Probably overseeing jobs that should be here.

You are on your own.

Are you cute?

Take a shit in the streets with time stamp of shit for proof.

This when in Rome

Where you at bruv? Please tell me you're in a major city.

Something like that. Apparently some of the locals were siphoning money and cheating the company.

I only poo in the Loo

For now.

Rub poo on skin to blend in

Be fearful of Witches in the loo

Rather not, I would like to survive and go back home.

I dont think anyone uses a loo.

North or south?
I guess you know how it's going to be. Drink only bottled water, prepare to be stared at a lot, and when buying something touristy, bargain the fuck out of it. Also, use uber.

Neither.
Not interested in the tourist stuff.
A car has been hired. But man, the savages driving on the road scare me. No spacial awareness, wing mirrors shut and lack of general road discipline.

Have you witnessed any street shitting?

user, I need you to answer something.
Are there any loos? If yes, do the locals poo in them? If no, where do you poo if not in the loo?

Not shitting per se, but I have witnessed people taking a piss on walls.

In a hotel cant answer for locals. Maybe the rich have loos?

Although they do have hand bidets here. I must say I was impressed. Ironically the only thing that impressed me about this hellhole is the hotel loo.

>Ironically the only thing that impressed me about this hellhole is the hotel loo.
So kinda like North Korea.

>hand bidet
It's called a sink.

>Do all brown people plan on scamming me?
Yes

Bangalore ? Be aware of the frequent Anti-Tamil clashes that erupt here and there...and yes, as a tourist you're just a walking ATM machine, don't let anyone push the buttons

I guess so. North Korea does have that empty hotel.

No there's like a mini hand shower.

So will blackface help?

>So will blackface help?

hell no, instead of being scam'd you'll be violently beat up with re-bar

Are there loos for you to poo? I can't imagine a place where I don't have to wipe the seat pre-shit. Sounds like heaven.

>mini hand shower

that still is a sink

Nope, hand shower

>>mini hand shower
>that still is a sink
take a picture of this contraption OP

Pretty much what posted.

Seems very efficient but unhygienic.

That "hand shower" is for you to spray your asshole since there is no toilet paper.

>Any advice.
Yeah, GTFO and never come back, asshole.

Comes to India because he's poor as fuck himself or some other menial self-interest. Makes fun of the hosts hypocritically. Shame on you and the mother that gave birth to you. You deserve cholera and syphilis and may your body be eaten by wild scrawny jackals and vultures. I'll wrap up and send your blue Aryan eyes to your mother, faggot. At least she'll sell them and won't have to sell herself for a few days.

GTFO NOW. Goodbye.

scream allahu akbar

See if POO in the LOO gets triggered by muzzie

Fucking rude cunt

Fuck you bhenchod, madarchod, son of an owl, gandu. Ulu kapata

Well I did not wish to enter this smelly shit hole of a country.
And I would not be here had your fellow countrymen not scammed the company I work for.
How about you go poo in a loo.

I believe someone got triggered.

Washing the Ahole with water instead of dry paper is the idea, plus the water pressure cleans every bit that paper cannot clean...in olden days people just used a jug of water like this

I use toilet paper and then a baby wipe. Only way to do it.

Looking at that arm you're a shitskin yourself OP. You should feel at home.

>You deserve cholera and syphilis
well...not really. India deserves cholera and syphilis because they let such things proliferate, there is no "deserve" beyond that.

Take a shit in the middle of the street. Post time-stamped results.

Some spiciness coming from pajeet today.

You will probably get mugged pajeet.

Man, India got really A-Salty after that Assault in Kansas !

Kansan here, this girl I work with said that all white people are racist because of that very incident. I agreed with her, only because I really REALLY want to fuck

So how many of yall will end up in India in the future. You do know that life is fucked up right?

Salted pajeet kek

When you guys become a super pooper power, in 2020

the only reason i would go to PooIndiaLoo would be to poison a well

Good for you, Gulp down that Curry Slurry...turn the sympathetic ear bit into moist puzzey

Good. we will make sure you get enough poo

OP
Have you tried any Indian food?
Is it better than the Indian food in the States?

Friendly reminder that literally every Indian is out to get you. Trust absolutely no one in the country. Limit the number of situations where you need to rely on an Indian to an absolute minimum.

Reminder that if you get into trouble show aggression. India is beta bitch, the nation, and they will generally cower away. Good luck and Godspeed.

Oh I'm sure you have plenty to go around already

It sure is....

>indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html

are you going to GOO in POO?

Get out of our country you filthy albino

This is what a suspected. Why can't these people understand hygiene.

Is Bangladesh any better?

We've found the pootriot patriot

>understand hygiene

Take a guess what Uppercast Hindu males rubbing on their body to Cleanse themselves...

better I guess, that's why 80% 'Indian Restaurant' in UK are operated by Bangladeshi's...UK does have stricter H.code right?

Stop fooling around you stupid bhangi. You are indian. Even i have light skin tone. You can fool these gora gaands but not me.
Bhosdika bhenchod

Stupid beggaradeshi from stupid beggaradesh. It's true, beggar are same everywhere, they beg.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
obligatory poo in loo video

Not yet. But I am heading off to an Indian colleagues house for dinner. Lets see whether I get some red dragons tomorrow.

Thanks, didnt know that.

That is revolting.

As long as they dont stink

Lol.

Oh Fug...Everybody Scram, he's gonna blow an artery !!

Do all Indian men hold hands and walk? Also why does no one use a pavement.

They aren't trying to scam you, per se, its a barter culture. They give you a ridiculously high price, you give them a ridiculously low price and keep bartering until you get a good price or walk away.

They try to do this shit in America over like a bag of chips and we say they're being cheap faggots when its all they really know.

Only right answer.

Drink coconuts or bottled water, water can't be trusted in most regions.

Yeah as whitey you'll be targeted hard, also if you want to play food poisoning avoider eat vegetarian when you eat out.

Hope you have some fun when i was in india i had a ball but i got to go fun places and wasn't stuck in the abstract urban nightmare that is indias larger cities

you do not seem to know what barter is, you should have used the word 'bargaining' instead

>That skin

Indian confirmed.

Why are you posting gadkari's picture in that pose? Are you begging for some gadkari dick? Because ya know, you are from beggardesh, and you are a professional nigger beggar.

I wouldn't advise drinking coconuts, one of the people i was traveling with quickly emptied his stomach after drinking a coconut, the vendor opened it infront of him and everything

I mean, it technically is bartering. He is offering one product (his money) for their product (kebab).

lel, the innocence I guess, they simply don't fathom how faggy it looks...million Indians do sleep in those pavements at night

>I'm dumb and in a foreign country and my racist views keeping me from learning, leaving me like a baby lamb. Help me!

You jelly

How does Bangladesh compare to super pooper 2020?

I shall update everyone about the meal once I return.

if money is involved then it cannot be called a barter, only trading/exchanging of goods...you give him flour he gives you meat...etc

>Barter
You know what is barter system? When you take india's help for freedom and give your pussy to pakis, now that's true barter system.

spotted the poo

What should he learn, how to eat from the pavement and shit on the street? You don't learn from somebody inferior to you, you just endure the time amongst them.

Underrated.

Kek'ed out loud for a straight minute.

we're poorer but no poopy pavements...gov/Ngo's used both money and loo-shaming to turn the populace onto 95%+ sanitation

>Any advice.
Don't drink of eat anything. Have MREs flown in from europe or america. A few years back I was in poo-land for a conference, stayed at a 5 star hotel, ate the most western shit I could find and stuck to bottled water. On the flight home they kicked me off in Germany because I was so ill. I ended up in a hospital for 2 days on an IV shitting and puking non-stop. Pooland never again.

Wrong too, that'll be called Non-delivery of goods promised...you can ask for the full refund

Poor Holy Ganga, it took turn for even worse...on top of piles of trash, there's piles of half-burned dead bodies

India is one of the WORST places to go, and I've been to baghdad. I'd take living in a wartorn cameljockey country than fucking India. It's really that bad. I swear to my company that if they send me to India again I'm going to resign.

Then there are these lovely beaches, pic related

>Ship breaking companies store radioactive and other hazardous waste in a temporary facility at their yards before getting rid of it through registered recyclers under amendments proposed to the Shipbreaking Code 2013.
>there are no 'registered recyclers' as of yet

>very little work has been carried out to assess its environmental impact, the dismantling of ships on sandy beaches without any containment other than the hull of the ship itself appears to have caused high levels of contamination of soil, air, and marine and freshwater resources (UN Report)

quick fact about india, it's got one of the highest public deffacation rates!

>India is one of the WORST places to go, and I've been to baghdad. I'd take living in a wartorn cameljockey country than fucking India.
No you won't, you lying faggot.

delet

What's PPM? Poos per meter?

hindus are ancient aryans

>India is one of the WORST places to go, and I've been to baghdad. I'd take living in a wartorn cameljockey country than fucking India
I was in Kabul + surrounding area on and off for 6 years, that particular 'wartorn cameljockey country' is only better than India because we were there to shoot hajis, but no fucking way I'd go to live there over india

>code
not code. laws. but don't expect third worlders to respect laws.