STOP FUCKING WITH THE JEWS ASSHOLES

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/official-says-phone-threats-to-jcc-appear-to-be-coordinated/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/29/fbi-coordinated-crackdown-occupy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I blame the sandniggers

false fag

Meh. Let em fuck with the Jews. This time, they will get a little surprise.

I blame the jews

>random acts of explosive violence against Jewish owned property

I wonder who is behind it...

obvious false flag is obvious

We're not. It'll turn out to be a bunch of liberals doing it to frame conservatives.

Just like those blacks who burned down their own church and wrote pro-Trump graffiti on it.

HEY

antifa muslims, fuck off

Safer to fuck her asshole than accidently impregnate her and create another jew

The Jews are vandalizing their own shit for Holohoax sympathy.

Jews are despicable creatures.

RABBI

They need to burn.

I wonder what kind of coverage it will get when the evidence comes out that these are mostly hoaxes / faked?

Radical Jews

What's crazy is nobody cares about this. How did everyone get so redpilled over night? All I've seen on social media is about how this is a false flag and yet another attempt to discredit Trump and Trump supporters. Even from normalfags. Crazy.

this timeline man

There's only so much faux outrage you can generate before most normies get bored. It is only Sup Forums wilho will eternally rage against the jew and shitskin.

WE WUZ VICTIMS AN SHIIEET! WE DINDU NUFFIN, GOYIM!

>what would motivate someone to do this?

Probably the rampant pepe posting and Jews are behind everything meme that proliferates from this Chinese rice cutting board. Good job you idiots 6 million innocent jews who did not do anything will suffer. I hope your mother is proud of you.

I don't know what the 8 million Jews who died in the Holocaust has to do with this story.

How many Jews we have in america? Take that number and multiply it by a trillion and now you will understand the shit storm you caused.

About 7-8 gorrilion.

that is a lot feel guilty now? Apologize

Good morning Rabbi. How's the bombing campaign going.

Lilith

join the club muricans

Just Jews feeling left out of the news and calling attention to themselves to get pity

Why don't they ever report on the daily bomb threats against churches or schools? This is obviously a controlled effort to make it seem like things are getting bad and innocent minorities are being oppressed when in reality they aren't

Looks like Zyklon Ben has awoken.

HEY

Tell that to the Jews and Muslims then if you want it to stop.

>but pepe memes are causing this! ban free speech on the internet to protect the 6 trillion!

even hernie slanders is outraged only communism is the answer to this problem

I live in West Virginia and I have never seen a real jew in person.

Jewish cemeteries have been vandalized since forever.

Until Muslim ones are vandalized no one will care.

We aren't.

When all airs out you'll see that it's either; BLM trying to make whitey look bad or its Jews themselves doing it.

My bet is on black tranny Jew types.

Coordinated leftist attacks intended to generate anti-Trump sentiment. No "right leaning" people are actually doing this right now. Besides, most right leaning folk are Christian and believe that the Jews are God's chosen people anyway. Being anti-Semitic is anti-Christian.

This tactic of the left's won't work.

Pretty much this, but I have a feeling there's other shit at play. Probably because Trump is going after the lobbyists soon. AIPAC is the biggest, most influential lobbying group in this country. So they'll be like, "you can't come aftah us, Mistah Trump, look at alllllll the bawmb threats and our damaged graveyawds! "

It all reeks of a (((scam)))

kind of like all the hate attacks that ended up being done by the people themselves right?

It seems coordinated for there to be that many in such a short time span. Why can't the FBI figure out who's doing it? Can't they trace the calls?

Coulters law in full effect.

This is the only Jew I want to fuck with

>Pretty much this, but I have a feeling there's other shit at play.

What if it would turnout to be Muslims in this country blaming the Jews for getting Trump elected and outraged that he supports Israel. Then would CNN just completely have a mental break down and permanent anal bleeding?

Since January 1, there have been 90 incidents at 73 locations in 30 states and one Canadian province, the JCCA said.

And some of the incidents involved pushing over stones in Missouri and Pennsylvania, so there is a physical presence here.

This is a pretty big operation, whoever is doing it.

>fuck white people
>white people please help
What a shoah.

It must be nice to be Jewish. No one is allowed to do anything to you or say anything bad about you, and so they get bored and have to destroy their own shit.

I doubt it's organized.

Funny enough it's the left doing this, not the right.

That's what I thought, too. Jews playing their, "I'm not white anymore" card to lump themselves into the professional victim groups.

It'd be hilarious if it were Muslims though. Imagine, we displaced their home countries and brought them here, only for them to continue their war on our turf. The left might explode. Who would they even side with?

Official says phone threats to Jewish community centers appear coordinated

A U.S. law enforcement official says the threatening phone calls to Jewish community centers appear to be coordinated. The calls range from individuals phoning in bomb threats to “robo calls,” which are either machine-generated voice threats or recordings. It appears the calls are coming from both within the U.S. and from overseas.

The FBI is also examining whether hacked communication devices were used. Whoever is behind the calls may have hacked into other people’s phones, communication devices, and/or email addresses and is using those means to make the threats.

>The devices must have been hacked because they are all registered with Jewish users.

cbsnews.com/news/official-says-phone-threats-to-jcc-appear-to-be-coordinated/

I am guessing this is one big false flag.
This will be used to show that Trump is really Hitler once again.
A bunch of bullshit really smell in this.

Sounds like one big insurance scam to me.

The anti white brainwashing is so strong that false flags could be easily created by white Liberal groups to teach America a lesson. The Jewish controlled media has been brainwashing people since before Jews got the Federal Reserve installed in 1913.

The number of potential operatives among white Liberals is probably in the millions. (These people could one day be Communist Soldiers so don't take their brainwashing lightly.) All any social justice organization would have to do is tip off their media connections that a false flag was about to happen and give them instructions on how to report about it.

based greece
don't pay denbts to EU jew

Could some doofus who doesn't know what he is doing make a bomb threat without being traced by the FBI, or does this need to be someone who knows what they are doing?

Even if they are real threats they will find a way to get money out of this.

Trump even hired Ben Stain to talk in his favor, this it's another group.

>Paid protesters every day for weeks
>They suddenly stop
>This starts happening

That is not us you idiot.
We are against muslims and the americans.are against the black americans but the jews are "friends" now.

>Rhode Island
>New Jersey
>Maryland
>New York
>Delaware
The Trump heartlands. Really makes you think...

>STOP FUCKING WITH THE JEWS ASSHOLES Anonymous
Sup Forums is more center/center right
you're looking for the lefty channels
or reddit
tell reddit to stop it.

>Since January 1, there have been 90 incidents at 73 locations in 30 states and one Canadian province, the JCCA said.

What would it have to take for the FBI not to be able to trace even a single one of these threats? The more threats there are, the more chances there are for the person to slip up, and yet so far, not a single person has been caught. Perfect record.

ENJOY YOUR HERPES

She's all yours, m9.

Why do you hate jews so much?

I smell a psyop.

I really hope it's Muslims doing it. I highly doubt its people from Sup Forums. I mean, we aren't so stupid as to start bombing shit. That is no way to redpill more people. It's either false flags, random idiots, or "refugees". Probably refugees. All they do is collect welfare, try and fuck white women, and bitch about the Jews.

Classic hey rabbi whatcha doin?

>hey rabbi...whatcha doin?

Why didn't they report the one in New Orleans?

You may also have noticed that all these "attacks" on Jewish people never claim any lives.

If the people behind these attacks actually hate Jews, they sure are not much of a threat.

The day I believe these anti Jew attacks are real is the day they claim the lives of many ultra wealthy Jews and the media is scared to report on the events for fear of inspiring other attacks.

I am convinced that 99.999 percent of these attacks are false flags to garner sympathy for Jews. Rule of thumb: No Jewish Deaths = Hey Rabbi, wattcha doin'?

Nobody has bombed anything.

This are bomb threats, I used to call the school and say there was a bomb to avoid exams, you can't make a big deal out of it until something explodes.

This is a board of peace. Demonstrably clear that it's not us, because we are a board of peace. Glad I could settle that for you, OP

Jews are part why our nation is fucked. Not Jews as a whole, but the rich fucks that keep putting Israel over America. The Zionists pricks. APAIC.

It's a pitty, but it's why Anti-Semitism is on the rise. And the innocent Jews get targeted instead of the rich pricks that rig shit (Soros, Adelson, APAIC, etc). But it's not cause they are Jews so much as they are rich pricks like others.

This is ribrary?

Yeah, the 12 million innocent Jews who had to die because of gas leaks and tax cuts is purely unrelated to this.

it could happen, but they'd have to be really lucky.

there is no federal mandate for telcos to keep any call records for any length of time without a warrant, but most do anyway.

evidence, faggot. where is it?

That's not necessarily her. After thousands of years of inbreeding, many Jews look exactly alike.

Or it's another operation by the FBI themselves, to control the right and disrupt nationalism:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/29/fbi-coordinated-crackdown-occupy

We should do more to respect all 16 million of the innocent Jews who suffered at the death camps.

>Must have been hacked since 100% of threats against Jews are coming from Jews

The longer this goes on without any busts, the more it seems like the FBI is involved.

Yeah right, this has nothing to do with us or Trump.

There are three possible parties.

Muslims spreading the religion of peace.

Antifa commies fighting for freedom.

Jews raising awareness of discrimination.

Take your pick.

Nothing to do with Sup Forums.

They are all clusterfucked together, one mortar round takes 'em out. Try again kike.

6,824,684 kikes in the US; out of 17,400,000 total(World wide). Israel has a population of 6,481,182.

How much organization and technological ability is involved here? The CBS report above says the calls seem to be coordinated some of the calls are robo-calls and some are coming from overseas.

My impression of antifa is that they wouldn't have the ability to do anything like that.

(((Swing states))).

Are people going to start bombing them?

Greek people are fucking based, the vast majority of them. Especially Greek women.
t. Archaeologist

lol you have literally no idea what you are talking about kid.

>inb4 MUH NAZIS WUZ NEOPAGANZ/ATHEIST

>How much organization and technological ability is involved here?

Good starting point. I'm not under the impression it's antifa. Their role of being useful idiots is to go against the opposition, not being a part of a psyops.

>False Flag
this

Antifa are stupid assholes sure, but they are a global organisation, well funded and in many ways far more organised that us for example.

They could easily pull off a bunch of prank calls especially if they were passionate enough about it and all you have to do to get them passionate about anything is tell them it will bring down Trump and his racist nazis.

If on the other hand there were actual bombs it would have to be Muslims or Jews.

In the case of actual bombs I would assume it was the jews though because muslims would be more like to have a small group or lone wold attack a single target. Plus the jews stand to benefit the most from having their shit blown up, insurance, pity party etc etc.

Since it's just calls I'm going to put my money on antifa trying to prove that Trump's nazis exist on this one.

They are trying to create a statistic. "Did you know the number of antisemetic threats went up 3000% after Trump was elected". That's the sort of bullshit there people do.

Tell Shareblue to give you a better script.

EVERYONE here knows about the hoax hate crimes.

The real ones are done by Mohammadans.

SAGE

kek, white people don't use bombs cunt, (except for potatoniggers) we use guns.
It's either a false flag or the slimes doing this shit, and I really hope it's the slimes because holy shit would that be some delicious irony.
I'd say 90% chance of a false flag by the left or kikes to try and make right wingers out to be nazis.

kek greece don't like being strong-armed by (((Junker)))