Do non Americans hate trump

A friend of mine just told me that "every non American lothes trump". Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we hate the usa, every single one of you fucks

I like Trump

Therefore your friend is wrong

We confuse you with Australia

i love trump

pls conquer sweden and make it the 51st state

americans dont even like eachother

Not true.

Trump is quite respected here.

Hail the God emperor

Non-Americans don't matter.

>A friend of mine just told me that "every non American lothes trump". Is this true?

no for ceasing US taxpayer funding for abortionist lobby groups here I am a fan of the USA again

But I like you Austria-bro. You guys make great firearms.

Lmao 92.8 percent of Serbs stated they would vote for him

This, we also hate austrians too. Every single of them.

Also
>the world hates trump
>trump won thanks to foreign interference

Hillary's open hostility towards russia was a threat to us. We don't want them to have excuses to mobilize their military.
We also adopt american cultural phenomenons with a slight delay and I'd rather it's not be this PC-SJW shit. Although, it's already begun peeking its degenerate head in the capital, now there's hope.
I'm also hopeful that he'll actually get the american entrepreneurs going so that we can purchase some cheap shit.

Trump is fine by this finn.

Maybe back in the Bush-era but two years of Trudeau made my mom go from sweet little old lady to full 1488 and she loves Trump now.

1. Who gives a shit about the opinions of non-Americans
2. No, it's not true at all

Your guns are the only thing that keeps you on the map

the germans let the brownies in in the first place and they also gave hitler the power so them shit wrong

Non American here. I'm from northern England.
I like Trump. He accepted our PM as the first head of state (well not really; our head of state is Her Majesty)
He loves the UK. He's half Scottish and probably entitled to British citizenship.

He's getting a full state visit, doing a rally at Wembley stadium (our national stadium). And I'm going, come hell or high water.
And he will meet with Her Majesty.
Our Queen is not really understood by Americans.
Aussies and Kiwis understand. She is their Queen too.
It's about history, loyalty, honour, patriotism, dignity, respect, tradition.

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g

Not true generally

right now the media here has lots of articles and opinion pieces about trumps evilness. left wingers, cucks and normies eat it all up and believe it 100%. so, yes.

the rest keeps quiet in order to not get marked as being right wing.

what guns?

he is lying, austrians are huge ameriboos.

This is what I told him, but he said that that was just an excuse for not having any people who speak out on my side