Boxing need more White Males

Blacks aren't better fighters they are just too many of them who decide to go in Sports since young age.More Whites need to do same and take back Boxing from them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R81YEx_pgNk
youtube.com/watch?v=0LPddiQXD9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLEACHED

Should we get some Asians in there as well?

i dont want brain damage as a career
thx

The point is giving the other guy brain damage.

well if you are so good at not getting hit go make your millions in the ring

we're the tallest + strongest

step aside cucks

most white people are smart enough to realize being retarded isnt a promising career

Boxing is over, MMA is the top dog now. Also the best martial art is wrestling.

Cro Cop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else. forever and ever.

^boxing is the most retarded martial art. hurr durr lets give each other the most brain damage possible

Truth.

Boxing is an excellent white mans hobby, but a terrible white mans career.

If a white gets brain damage he is fucked. A black? No big loss.

>slavs
>white

I guarantee that if white people had more children and less luxurious lives, they would actually fight again and go into areas they formerly dominated.

Whatever white people do, they're the best at it if they put their minds to it. It's just there aren't that many poor white people left who will focus on one thing to make it out of poverty.

We need more white families with 10 children.

Joe Walcott really shoulda been dead after that shot. Godamn did Rocky smash him there

niggers in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=R81YEx_pgNk

What white fighters there are moved on to kickboxing and MMA, OP.

Boxing's glory days as a spectator sport are over. Expect no more legends.

Tommy Morrison was the last white boxer to make a dent in the ideology that only blacks can be good boxers. You know how he did it?

He lived his life like one of them. Then got the AIDS. Then he died.

White people don't want to be boxers because white people strive for something more, um, meaningful.

Rocky movies are great and all. I love every last one of them. They just aren't "real life". MMA is where all the whites went, and there's a reason for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0LPddiQXD9c

If you have a white family with 10 childen it's a better option having them all go in trades and then make a family company dominating some rural area.

Boxing has always been more of a poor sport. When whites were dominant it was always the poorer sects. Boxing has never been a privileged or middle class sport

kek who is usain bolt

who is muhamad ali

worthless black people who havent contributed to society at all

age of boxing is over. andre ward vs kovalev was just another nail in the coffin.

the only thing that will excite me is Alvarez vs Golovkin,