Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Is Trump justified in barring CNN, BuzzFeed and NYT from the White House?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pjo16QamjIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump is discrediting the media
The media did that all by themselves

how about the msm stops being such lying sacks of shit? oh they can't do that? well then tough shit

He's should ban them all and just use twitter.

"luginpresse"
fucking Luigi press

You reap what you sow
They'll learn and change, it just takes time to climb out of a hole you've been digging for 8 years

If you can't tell by the file name, I'm engaged in an argument on kikebook and the guy keeps referring to this image. I made this thread to fish for counter memes.

doubt it

so where does cnn giving Hillery the debate questions ahead of time fit into the Hitler comparison?

>get slandered, misrepresented and plain lied about for many years in a row
>don't you dare to say anything bad about them in return or you're literally Hitler
Sounds regressive alright.

if you dont want to get called a liar, stop lying.

German media had a history of lying before Hitler was even a household name. Where do you think Joseph Goebbels learned it from?

>CNN, Buzzfeed, NYT banned from white house for '''''fake news'''''
>meanwhile Breitbart get a seat front and center
>sheep claim it's because Breitbart have never ever ever posted fake news
The american transition to authoritarianism is going smoothly

fake news exists, so stop putting it in quotes, fucking Australian

But it only exists when CNN does it right!

It's always like the internet doesn't even exist to these people.
How out of touch.

The problem is that the media, as bad as they are sometimes should not be barred from asking questions to Trump. This interferes with freedom of the press, and if the only interviews and questions given to Trump are from news sources that favor him, then we will get a squewed image of who our president really is. So no, he is not justified in totally ignoring freedom of the press.

>if the government decides to censor the media that's their right
1984 eat your heart out.

We're already on track to living in 1984, with the perpetual war, NSA spying, and now censorship of the media.

the press can ask questions, the president has 0 obligation to answer them though, or to let them in the white house, historically the press just stood outside and reported what was said and got the same information as anyone else
it was a fairly new trend to let large news corporations in the white house on a pick and choose basis, so no the press has no rights to pester the president and demand answer from him, all they have a right to is to write about things he said

F

Where were these liberals when Obama was denigrating "talk radio" and excluding Fox News from press conferences? That nigger wouldn't shut up about Rush Limbaugh.

Trump's a snowflake who can't take criticism.

Yes.

There's plenty of other media outlets that can cover his stuff without being massive corrupt cunts.

sure

discreditied lie factories ahve no place in journalism

same as buzzfeed
huffpo
politico

Example of Trump censoring a single piece of news information?

XKCD is a bluepill entry-level science and reason comic. Lo, it is for faggots. The bottom line is widespread violation of the principle of free speech is the first step towards totalitarianism, however far it may go.

If silencing opposition is the primary tactic, then the opposition will come to include a wider and wider group, and the punishments more and more severe.

And indeed it used to be that only real racists were shunted from society, people who were real threats.

Now the most reviled in society says borderline impolite, but mostly well supported things about feminists and trans people. There's only one place this trend can go, and it's not towards a tolerant, open society that treats words as the harmless devices they are.

That buzzfeed was ever eligible to be there discredits the whole process

>lugingpresse
its Lügenpresse you fucktards

The people that you are talking about are partisan hacks. Obama was an extremely authoritarian president that shouldn't be let off the hook either.

>discredited lie factories

Do you mean Trump?

Pure projection. US Capitalist has literally nothing in common with a fascist.

It's so fucking blatant too
just cringed massively watching this
youtu.be/Pjo16QamjIc

Media are not better than these two though.

>US capitalism
>usury
>debt slavery
what

truth

no
Trump is a source of truth.
Unliek uk history books.
:)

Maybe because what CNN, Buzzfeed, and the NYT is really bullshit?

It was an optional press conference that they were not invited to. "Bar" is not the correct word here.

Those uninvited news outlets, particularly CNN, have been warned several times about the way they "make" the news, and not REPORT the news. They have gone beyond "bias" and plunged straight down to propaganda. They do little more than keep anybody who pays them any attention in a state of fear, of panic, and encourage people to overturn democracy. (Sugar-coated as "activism" and "progressiveness.")

> BuzzFeed
Yeah no one is really going to defend them, just added to pad the list

are

Funny how it's the same Jewish press being called out for their bullshit. The kikes are lucky Trump isn't telling the full story.

why doesnt trump just put a fake news tax of 1 trillion a month on cnn?

slaughter the jews

Yes. Jewish power needs to be crushed.

The pope just got jews to help reclaim his "IP" and make money off merch. Id be careful its true alex jones red pilled me its a new story, also the weather channel are climate change deniers. Honest injun

Buzzfeed isn't news

I'm testing an old laptop, sorry.

See OP
Always getting spoonfed easy self promoting questions in press conferences because the people who will ask the tough, important questions are not allowed to participate counts as censorship in my book

lower gov spending 99% and erase all regulations and end fed

>Implying Hitler was wrong about the kike run media in his country

I mean, seriously. We're coming up on March, and the left is still in full toddler melt-down mode over an election that happened early November. What keeps stoking these flames? CNN, Buzzfeed, New York Times, Media Matters, Occupy Democrats, etc., etc.

>I'm engaged in an argument on kikebook

Why user

Show them the Racism Simulator, they'll gain a whole new outlook on the media.

>don't have link, somebody assist
>pic related

theres no lugin in german. its called lügen for lies.
sad.

No son, if CNN did it right, it would not exist.

(((free press))) my ass, they are all bought and paid for by kikes.

Again, who's being silenced, dipshit?

Free speech is what's known as a 'negative right' - it prohibits the government from censoring your speech. That does not mean the government is in any way obligated to help you compile or distribute your speech. Especially if they're the "opposition", as you yourself describe them.

The POTUS isn't obligated to enable organizations that willfully abandon their duty of reporting on the government to misrepresent him and spread unfounded lies like him being blackmailed for hiring Russian hookers for pissplay.

Im using the dell latitude e6410

Trump needs a safe space, the snowflake.

>Words mean what I want them to mean
Okay.

I'm using a Toshiba satellite L355D.Biggest piece of junk I have ever had to work on.

Yes. If they can ban Johnny YT Vlogger for being not real press, they can ban CNN, BF, NYT for the same reason.

And Obama's relationship with Fox is different.

Jesus Christ. Grow up you spoiled brat.

>I don't know what words mean

Why was buzzfeed allowed in the first place? I'd rather have the young cucks there than buzzfeed

Their replacement media will just be like owned too considering trumps massive kike connection

If you honestly believe any of this isn't a puppet show operated by kikes you are Damn retarded

You're a moron. This isn't even worth replying to.

This.

Trump can't handle the bants. Pathetic narcissistic fuck gets triggered so easily it's ridiculous. Old man is probably going real senile soon.

The fault with the comparison, or even lamenting the individual incidents, is that it inspires the idea that the press can never be doubted and is always to be trusted; and, furthermore, that questioning it is somehow LITERALLY HITLER.

If you cannot discredit or question the media, how is that a good thing?

>Not letting someone into a private meeting is literally the same as arresting them and shutting down their paper.

Shoo, shill. Shoo.

Fuck you. The left used the fake news
thing first.

It's a me luigi

This. Trump caught on and ripped it from beneath their feet, now they're trying to discredit their own positions. Glorious.

Communism 101: Take complete control of the media and people will believe anything you tell them.

Yes. They are not "the press." There is still plenty of press who can go to the white house.

>discredit the media
Besides the fact that they've done that to themselves for almost 30 years, this election should have put that to rest

> 'Not enabling' is the same as being prohibited or suppressed?
> You don't know what words mean.

Wtf Hitler is Goebbels now?

Good, the Lying Press should be decimated.

Fpbp

The difference is Hitler did this on his own with no proof. CNN and several of the others have been caught lying many times by their own peers and the public. BIG difference.

Of course, these companies aren't reporting anything. They're Democrat slander machines. Smaller, independent reporters is much better for everyone since they're required to provide proof and evidence of their claims.

The biggest issue we have is huge media organisations being believed on their word blindly.

Trump didn't bar CNN, BuzzFeed, or NYT from the White House. They were excluded from a private meeting with various news outlets. They will still be in the regular press briefings.

The Obama administration handpicked news outlets to meet privately with all the time. As for what they talked about, no one knows, but they were probably coordinating messaging.

look everyone we found the brainwashed liberal cuck!

can you say

>>triggered

I honestly refuse to believe that Hitler did that, or anything that the media says that Trump is also doing. They are literally trying to play it like Trump is 100% like Hitler. Soon they will be claiming that Trump is actually part of the same family tree as Hitler.

What if the media is really corrupt and disgusting? Why should keep them close to our hearts, when it's beyond any doubt that they work for their filthy shareholders?

The funny thing is Trump is doing literally the same thing Obama did with Fox News. Nothing different at all. It's fine when Obama does it but it's "literally Hitler" when Trump does it.

If Trump is 50% of what Hitler was he will be best president US ever had.

>Hitler did this on his own with no proof

Just because you're not aware of the proof doesn't make it stop existing.

Hang on, I thought Trump was a Putin plant. You can't be a KGB's agent and a fascist at the same time, so which is it?

>You can't be a KGB's agent and a fascist at the same time
Try telling that to liberal communists.

Did you even read what you just posted or are you just illiterate trailer trash

> Fake meme, try reading history.

So, anyone who accuses the press of writing a false story is now hitler?

I guess it's time to call everyone who disagreed about Iraq's WMDs a fascist then.

Yes because they are Fake news,heck Buzzfeed is not even a news.

And yes there is link, both American and Pre Hitler media was run by Jews

If media is run by Jews then..