Jewbook sued

>crtl+f poland
>nothing
HAPPENING
Facebook is getting sued and will answer before the polish court for censoring pro catholic and nationalistic posts.

wprost.pl/kraj/10044516/Facebook-odpowie-przed-polskim-sadem-za-dyskryminacje-Pozew-zlozyla-Reduta-Dobrego-Imienia.html

To those who arent polish,here have a quick rundown
>be facebook
>delete pro catholic and nationalitic posts
>deleteposts promoting "Wykleci" (polish partisants who fought guerrila war against the commies after 1945)
>dont delete pro communist posts becouse muh antifa
>RDI ( Polish Leuge against Defamation) fins aout about it
>they make their little own investigation against jewbook
>find out that they are spreading pro commie propaganda
>sue them
>Polish cort accepts and is currently translating the whole thing into englsh to send it to jewckerberg.

>thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RsrHTr2wKU8
prawicowyinternet.pl/dlaczego-strona-jan-pawel-ii-gwalcil-male-dzieci-jest-zgodna-ze-standardami-zaskakujaca-odpowiedz-facebooka/
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/27/hungary-pm-eu-many-west-still-making-excuses-crimes-communism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked!!!

bump

What are the charges?
This post is relevant to my interests

Wew

They are charged with breaking artice 54. of the Contitution of Poland wich guarntees all citizens freedom of speech.Moreover,one of polish senators joined the case becouse his post was deleted becouse of it being seen as nationalistic.

AND SO IT BEGINS

This pleases my benis

bump

>thoughts?

It's about time those """""""social networks""""""" are held accountable for silencing the silent majority. Hope more will follow.
Well done, Poland.

REEEEEEE WE ARE ON PAGE 8

wtf? I love Poland now

Based poland

faceberg will tank in your lifetime
that day can't come soon enough
mirin quads

Bump

Succerberg on suicide watch

nice digits, lets hope Poland shows them to be the evil they are.

facebook and twitter need to be made common carriers.

That was a fuck up, not gonna look good on them.

>Onward to victory!

QUADS
DESU VULT

as always

youtube.com/watch?v=RsrHTr2wKU8

What is kind of charges will be placed? How much shit are they in?

That and several EU and international laws,dont know how much he will be charged i belive that its fully up to the judge.Lets hope that they lose as much shekleks as possible.

Have a bump Polebros
>deleting nationalistic posts
>deleting posts about people who fought commies
>keeping pro commie posts
we all know this for a long time, but facebook is literally 10/10 jew

Nothing will happen but shitting on kikebook is always a good thing

Many shekels shall be lost.

Oy, delet this now.

Also,i am no lawyer but i belive that its ntirely up to the judge becouse of how many ways ther are to violate the article.Nevertheless its article of consitution,s they are in really deep shit.

Kek marches with us

why not use VK?

it's better than Facebook when it comes to censorship.

I don't use it because of the lack of cdns for russian servers so it's slow as shit in Australia.

>quads
Praise kek

I dont use it becouse of how unpopular it is here.Everyone has a facebkook,but only like 3 people in poland have a VK.

>inb4 it's fucking nothing

gott bless polans

delet

every country should have their own version of Facebook.

Globalism is a crock of shit because you'll always have some scummy kike like Zuckerberg or Jack Dorsey that ruins it for everyone.

Im actually curious how merkel will react to this.
If you think zuckerfucker did this on his own,you are naive.

Good!

God Speed Poland, Your about to open a big can of worms

I hope jewbook gets fucking recked!

Vivat polonia!!

>indonesia with a plunger

what

I don't see how they can be charged for it because they're a private company but every action that prove that jewbook isn't neutral is good

Everyone need to pile in on this. Make it big news in every western country. NO 1984!!!!!

She cant do anything,election in germany are too close and shitting on southern germans (catholics) isnt the best tactic.Kikebook will either pay or they will bribe he judge but i dont think thye have the connection needed to bribe a judge.And they will likely pick someone reliable since its against a huge a fucking corp.

Becouse our contitution guarntees all citizens the right to express their opinion publicly.Jewbook cant silencing nationalist violated the contituion.

Holocust was beneficial for Poland, in practical terms. The number of (((America's greatest allies))) in your country is too low to push their agenda. Keep up the good work.

>QUADS OF TRUTH
>KIKEBOOK BTFO

Ah,so you think germany had a clean election since '45? Funny.

No, it's not fucking nothing

prawicowyinternet.pl/dlaczego-strona-jan-pawel-ii-gwalcil-male-dzieci-jest-zgodna-ze-standardami-zaskakujaca-odpowiedz-facebooka/

3 months ago Sylwia Barthel de Weydenthal, who administrates facebook in Poland stated in one interview that sites on facebook like "Pope John Paul 2 raped little children" won't be banned, because she doesn't have the knowledge if that statement is true or false
She accused our Pope for being a pedophile basicly

BURN DOWN THE FACEBOOK

Really makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Lmao,Ziobro is going to fuck them up soooo hard.

Well,isnt he?Why then the upgraded protection for pedophile priests now?

Poland needs to ban Facebook.

Then other right-wing governments like Hungary joins in.

The only way they'll give a shit is if they start losing a lot of money.....greedy bastards.

Either way,i doubt she has the balls to attack us in such an obvious way,she couldnt even deal with us refusing to accept the (((refuges)))

Well done, Poland. Always knew you were down for the cause.

>those digits
>that lawsuit
mmmmhhhmmmm

Naive you are.Just watch how the wedge goes in between the V4 in the coming months...

Fb still has to respect the law of the land

aren't private corporations allowed to do that ?

i think they can censor/segregate and pretty much do whatever they want on their own platform as long as they're located in the USA

Can you link an english article?

Obvious smear campaign against Cuckerberg. FAKE NEWS
SAGE

If they tried to ban facebook here, that would end very poorly

Not here.THye have to respect polish laws since they do stuff here.
Unfortunatly no,its really fresh news so foreign media didint cover it.But the link i provided comes from a very popular and respected gazette.

I hope something similar happens in Hungary so we can join our bros in the good fight.

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/27/hungary-pm-eu-many-west-still-making-excuses-crimes-communism/

Poland yes!

This is doing the world a service. Thank you poland. Also checked as fuck.

>google search reveals nothing at all related to Facebook and lawsuits
Really activates my gonads

oh yeah you're right, i forgot a govt can also pressure them to obey their laws or get it shut down for the whole country, big loss of money then

Kek confirms google owns Facebook under the table

do it faggots
if you can set a precedent for it, we literally all win from this

godspeed lads

read

Oh shit, haven't heard of it.
Great news, fuck Jewbook. They deleted too much of my (and not only) content.

Smaczne liberalne łzy.

Keep it up, cousins.

Ah. I thought it was Jewish trickery

>cries about the crimes of communism
>his entire cabinet were III/III and KISZ scumbags

Wow really makes you think

GO POLAND!

But Facebook is a private service?

>Facebook is getting sued and will answer before the polish court for censoring pro catholic and nationalistic posts

Alternative facts.

By the way, I can't wait until the director of "Klatwa" gets sued as well. Actually we can count on the little shit Kaczynski this time.

They still have to obey Polish laws.

Based Poland

BASED POLAND
POLAND BEST SLAV

how so?

Checked it is happening.

Interesting, we are working on exactly the same here. Here it's been a shitload of utter meaningless censorship, by fat fucks who don't even know the language.

So random! Totally random, anything they think is "anti american" or whatever kikeass excuse they use have been censored.

>Editors from several newspapers
>Locally famous authors
>Even fucking "gommies" for being laysists
>The list goes on
>Everyone gets gassed by a bunch of fat hamburger eating kikes

Give em hell Poland, get it gassed!

So you sue every newspaper that doesn't represent all the different opinions?

Didn't fagbook just lose 500mil for oculus case? Seems (((they)))are having a bad time.

I was on half mast from the false flags, but now i'm practically throbbing.
GOD SPEED YOU GLORIOUS POLISH BASTARDS.

no, they just don't censor any other opinion (except the propaganda, like the polish death camps), are you stupid ?

That's like a parking ticket for them.

No I just don't know shit about polish law so I ask, I'm pretty sure facebook would win here in a case like that

>Be Greek
>Cant pay debts
>Sue facebook for 6 gorillion
>Pay debts

American law is different then other countries. Apparently they don't differentiate between private and public.

bacis gestalt
please..

because there is a facebook with a .pl at the end of it. thats where they fucked up, hard.

That guy who have burnt the Jew doll was sentenced to 10 months in prison. It would be logical to do the same with the director of "Klatwa".

Typical Poland. Based, as usual.

Your digits indicate you will win.

I don't think that's how the internet works.

Still, facebook has to obey its own laws, which clearly it doesn't. Unless nationalism falls under hate speech.

Fining them isn't enough, push for EU anti-trust and try to split instagram and whatsapp off from them. That will REALLY piss Zuck off and the EU like fining US companies for free money.

nice strawman