>yfw muslims have to pee sitting down

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Toilet_Etiquette#Do_not_stand_while_urinating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now I know why people say Islam is feminist

>Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) say: When two persons go together for relieving themselves uncovering their private parts and talking together, Allah, the Great and Majestic, becomes wrathful at this (action).
I would get wrathful too

Clean yourself with an odd number of stones
dont speak while taking a dump wtf

High quality post Australia

muzzies are transgender. so thats why they love sweden so much.

THE RIGHT A JUST MUSLIMS OF THE WORLD DEMAND THAT URINALS BE REMOVED FROM MENS RESTROOMS, AS THEY ARE A BIGOTED SIGN OF ISLAMOPHOBIA AND DEEPLY OFFENSIVE TO ALL MUSLIMS
YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ISLAMAPHOBIC DO YOU?

I pee sitting down at home so I don't accidentally piss on the floor. Much less disgusting cleanup (unless you live with your mommy and make her do it).

Anywhere else I stand up and don't give a shit.

Same

Yeah this is pretty standard over here, only stand when using public toilets, given the option sitting is just way comfier and prevents any accidents, some people will take great offense to this, "standing while peeing and pissing all over the place is my right as a man etc etc"

For you anons that dont know David. He is well studied on the matter, and does great videos on how shitty Islam is.

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/

>telling Sup Forums you can't aim your button dick

stfu you faggots. you have at least 18 years of practice pissing while standing and you still cant do it? you just sound like fuck ups.

I have intact foreskin. Sometimes it gets in the way and makes pee go where you don't want it.

I know most of you can't understand that.

neat

There's also the hadith of Muhammad kissing little boys' penises and the Quran telling jihadists that they will have boys in paradise. But no, Islam is not gay at all.

Are you talking about phimosis or just an uncut dick?

I pee sitting down because standing to pee is NOT cute.

Is Peru the best shitposters?

Kek

>say prayer when exiting the toilet
>clean yourselve with an uneven set of stones no less than 3
>No need to clean your anus if you shat on the river
My sides they are non existent now

ofc Islam is great and known for its hygene

This is superior to the people who pee along the wall (Jewish men)?

Pull it back you freak!

Or get circumcised?
Foreskin is annoying my hair always gets stuck in it and pulled. If it didn't cost a $1,000 to do it I would have done it by now but my retarded communist mom didn't do it when it was free as a baby

Hadiths are bullshit

>clean yourself with your right hand only
>with an odd number of stones
>and no less than three
this is full blown OCD autism about pooping right here

Barbaric goy.