Beer.

good rectums for the french to fuck

merovingians
charlemagne

the third reich, but they managed to fuck it up so,,no

kek

This based man was also from Belgium

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM&t=2s

This. Whatever else might happen there, the Belgians will always have a special place in my heart for their delicious ales.

Roquefort 10 is sublime.

>Leopold II
No country in history has mutilated more africans than belgium

French fries? Waffles?

>he doesn't know belgian beer only tastes so good because belgium has almost no mandatory hygienic restrictions of the brewing process

it's mostly anglo propaganda but it's not like it's a bad thing...

>muh food
that's a third world tier list of inventions

Welp, I only get sick when I drink too much

Beer. Almost as good as you Germans make.

Says the country who has no restrictions on immigration

Also the big bang theory (not the shitty show) was invented/discovered by a Belgian

Good beer, but that's about it. Antwerp is Jew capital.

practically all maps posted on Sup Forums feature mercator projection

>Belgium
>Franks
Yeh no you're the rape baby of Netherlands and the UK.

Well yes, you can't make lambics in sterile conditions, and the fermentation process/alcohol content will smooth out any rough edges. Germany, I love your beer too, and I understand that you guys don't like Belgium's, but you're off base.

You're just mad because every decent restaurant has been replaced by shitty turkish pizza joints in your cities.

Excellent weapons. Chocolate.

Tintin?

Netherlands,bit of German and French*

Leopold II
Albert I

no

Fried chicken and waffles.

>rape baby of the Netherlands

We were one of the most powerful and influencial regions in the medieval age you idiot.

Tintin, motherfucker.

Over priced AR18 clones.

that's absolutely not true you fucking autistic kraut, you're talking about a 15th century law about the ingredients germans could use to make beer, law didn't apply to modern day belgium so we were able to experiment more with our beer, nothing to do with hygiene

that and a lot of other "minor" invention/discoveries, especially during the industrial revolution back when belgium was great, nothing to rival larger european countries obviously but still very goold

>powerful medieval savages

>people can't differentiate Belgium and the region

You can shit on Belgium all you want but fuck you this region had a shit ton of wealth and culture.

Honda Camino aka Honda Hobbit aka Honda PA50 II made in Belgium.

Arguably the greatest moped ever made with the possible exception of the Derbi made in Spain.

Thank you for the Honda Hobbit Belgium, from the bottom of my heart. Please send mag rims, we never got any on the US models.

Uhh mercedes

if only

Good beer, fries, Leopold II, The very servicerifle i carried during military service (FN-FNC)
They are alright.

Yes look at these savages.

>food on the streets
>animals shitting on the streets
>men wearing tights
pretty savage desu senpai

You cant really expect anything of value for a country which's intended to exist as a buffer state for Germany and France

Kek your country didn't even exist, don't think you get to talk about history.

: ^ )

Shall we do it again?

didnt we just have this thread about my own non-country?

Beer, fries, chocolate, waffles, firearms, diamonds, the saxophone, roller skates, the internal combustion engine, the jpeg conversion and a lot of things in the pharmaceutical field and sciences in general.

I bet if you look at proportions, we did way more than our neighboring countries.

Also in the future, the Trappist-1 aliens might want to talk first with the people that studied their planetary system and are responsible for the name it has here.

>Shall we do it again?
It'd be interesting, but I think yuro has cucked you too hard to ever do something that alpha again

Filip Dewinter

Pieter Deconinck
Jan Breydel
Robrecht De Bethune
Hendrik Consience

;_;

please send Trump to uncuck us

Fucking THIS

Technically we ARE Southern-Dutch. We share the same genetics with the people living in the Southern Netherlands

>this entire thread

Pretty much anything related to old Dutch culture lies in Belgium now (that is, what the Spanish left standing).

It is often overlooked that Brabant and Flanders were far more important for the development of the early Dutch culture than Holland. Hell, even Guelders was more important.

It wasn't untill the sixteenth century Holland (and to a lesser extend, Zealand and Utrecht) rose to prominence by "concuering" Frisia, Guelders and the Oversticht.

based artis historia.

Jean Claude Van Damme. He's living in HK and often shitposts on Sup Forums apparently.

We have some pretty great corporations, investors, companies as well. omega pharma, trombogenics, lotus, cartamundi, de nul, katoennatie,....

Two things: jack and shit

>beer
>chocolate
>waffles
>FN Herstal guns
>Dr. Evil

Thank you based Belgium

>Ireland
Féach a bhfuil sé ag caint.

mooie map Jan-Jaap, maar je vergeet wat

Sjwbutthurt by leopold

How can other nations even compete?

Carleroi is a great zoo

Great beers.

A shit ton of comics

Great waffles

Being a better non-country than Luxembourg.

One of the greatest Waffen-SS, and one of the best and most couragous Legion. (Way better than the Langemarck btw)

Jew ovens