Generation: Gary

So I found myself at a frat party last night, and in between rounds of shots and beer pong the topic of 3rd party presidential candidates came up.

>"Hey, how do you feel about Gary Johnson?"
One girl remarked.

>"The former govenor of New Mexico and Libertarian Party nominee? Yeah, I've heard of him"
Her friend replied.

>"How would you feel about having a Fiscally Conservative Socially Liberal president taking office?"

> "I don't know if America is ready for that desu my senpai"

> "Well, do you like military non-interventionalism and limited Government?"

> "Sure, who doesn't"

> "And what about sensible economic reform?"

>"I'm listening..."

> "And Canibus decriminilization??"

> "Count me in!"

I was shocked and pleased. I knew the new generation of our youth were hip politically, but I never thought I would see the day, when so many young collage students would rally behind the Grand Hedgehog.

Is Generation Z really the age demograph that will save us all? I think so!

>Sup Forums is so shit right now its hard to differentiate between trolling or real shill posts

H-he can still win r-right?

I'm alright with a moderately libertarian president. But Gary Johnson is a bumbling idiot who can't understand the word "policy" let alone actually create one.

Lol this.

I don't see why not!

He did poll higher than any other Libertarian candidate in American history, and if it is one thing I have learned about the next wave of voters is thatthey seem passionate about having a Fair Tax policy.

I've never seen such ferver and support for a Washington off-sider since Ross Perot and Ron Paul. These kids are practically begging for a Yellow/Black revolution!

fpbp

i'm gonna assume the OP is shitposting because it has a lighthearted comical element of obviousness to it, and also johnson can't even afford shills

did you also ask them where aleppo was? i'm asking for a friend

Your shill pasta is an insult. I like libertarian ideals, but Im tired of that stale delivery. Drinking and smoking is degeneracy, but I dont need the government to fucking tell me that and I dont want to pay for it. Legalizing drugs will save money and make it easier to detect the presence of a moron with poor life values.

He's not even a real libertarian and his running mate was literally shilling for Hill. Beltway "libertarians" have basically joined the neocons in moving over to the left, leaving nationalist paleocons alone on this side of the spectrum, which is the way things were supposed to be all along desu.

>did you also ask them where aleppo was? i'm asking for a friend
First he would have to ask the question of what Aleppo is in the first place.

FPBP

OC, pls be gentle

The Libertarian party hs been infiltrated by Dems and RINO's.Masses of neckbeards claim they want strict constitutional laws yet support sanctuary cities and open borders.

Don't trust 'em. Not yet at least. Johnson was a shill. Give it a few years to clean the garbage out that's been trying to take hold for the last 10 years.

I am pretty sure he was kidding about the Aleppo.

It's typical Gary word play. We do it all the time in California.

For example in the Bay Area, we have a famous saying that goes like this:

> You don't want to pet a lion
> But you CAN pet a llama
> You should always Petaluma (Petaluma being a small city within Sonoma County)

Guess I'm going to be ensconce'n with Johnson™ then.

also did a soviet one

The nonchalant chadness of it all makes me nostalgic. I am willing to accept the thread as sincere.

So let me just say committing Aleppo and the myriad of other shitholes to mind is not something I need a Libertarian candidate to do. Stumble on, Gary. You got a raw deal.

1/10, would have said 2/10 but backwards swastika.

It's always been this way and it's always been the former.

lower the better

WHAT IS ALEPPO ?!

>Le epic funny joke :D :D :D!!!
>I wish I could give you an infinite number of upboats!!! :D :D :D

>he doesn't like puns
Fuck outta here kid

If libertarians were a bit more nationalist, they could replace the Republicans in 20 years.
The problem is, shilling for things like open borders and (((free trade))) will keep them from gaining any significant political relevance. The modern libertarian party is basically just democrats who are slightly less economically retarded.
Also, Gary "prep the" Johnson and Austen "open borders" Petersen aren't doing the party any favors.

The whole point of libertarianism is to suppress any real opposition to the left. It's doing exactly what it's supposed to do: give more power to corporations and billionaires (mostly radical leftists) and promote cultural degredation from a different angle.

CATO, Reason, the LP, etc. are the real libertarians. Ron Paul is the outcast with the wrong interpretations of the sacred NAP.