What are Sup Forums approved home animals?

What are Sup Forums approved home animals?

beside niggers pls

dogs

uhhhh

fish if you are rich enough for a serious collection, otherwise it just looks chumpy

and uhhhhh

hamsters are kinda nice for kids. seeing a mom eat its own babies for no reason is a nice redpill for kids. teaches them about how cruel things can be.

i offer no safe haven for reptiles.

Dogs, frogs (Any amphibian really), turtles (Most reptiles), and birds.

what about kangaroos?

>providing for another beings offspring
>not a cuck

Not a pet; not an argument.

Only for Aussies

my mother is aussie, does that count?

If you have outdoor space a few chicken for infinite supply of eggs

damn dude like if you live in a mansion sure. roos need wide open spaces, and are not great indoor pets for this reason. imagine trying to walk a kangaroo on a leash!

Cats dogs, vegetarian reptiles, general farm animals, and elephants.

But definiely intelligent large breeds of dogs.

>mw I knew merkel was shit when she hated vladis dog.

deer

>daddy am I allowed to do x?

um, how about whatever the fuck I want? Are you asking fucking permission? Jesus Christ, you people are sad.

I don't give a fuck about what pol thinks, they can suck my balls. I come here for entertainment, nothing more.

Bogdanoffs of cats

a wife

A woman.

t. jews

Cats are literally useless

>don't care about you
>no loyalty
>can't defend the home
>can't kill anything but rodents and bugs
>won't guard the perimeter or alert you to intruders
>have to have a shit and piss box in your fucking house
>can't train them to do anything interesting
>they don't listen to you at all and pretty much think they are above you
>destroy your stuff with their claws for no reason
>their piss smells fucking terrible and permanently damages stuff

what's the difference?
both require food&water, bathing, cuddling, training, disciplining, healthcare, controlled socialization and are overall expenses
but we love them and that's all that matters

Standard Poodle, best waterfowl dog and companion in existence.

>the mew that saved cats

pet is loyal, whore will go to whoever has more money

I keep a Pitbull mix around, he's an idiot but he's pretty fun to keep around.

solution is not to have a whore of a wife

Make child, whore will stay around because the child will absolutely detest her if she doesn't.

I don't understand why people are obsessed with pitbulls

They're mean, ugly, and retarded, I mean I like dogs but those things are fucking annoying and so many people have a hard on for them

All sorts of dogs make for good companionship, excluding the small useless ones. Fish, amphibians and reptiles are good if you're rich enough to have them a suitable habitat.

Maybe in your country, in America the woman is seen as strong and independent for leaving the mean evil man and 95% of the time the child sides with her

Also this

This plus pugs. funking ugly pieces of shit.

Same, even here in Germany poor and dumb people are starting to get into pitbulls for some reason.

ugly as fuck, aggressive and just plain shit dogs

Our women understand that they will end up single whores if they leave the father of their child. That won't stop some of them of course, especially in lefty capital Amsterdam, but the majority at least acknowledges the principle value that a cohesive family unit brings.

Cats killing rodents is the primary reason we've cohabited with them for the past couple thousand years.

Cats also prefer going outside to shit/piss. My cats only ever used the litter box when they couldn't go outside or the weather was too cold/wet for them to bother.

They also don't go on the tables, only go on the couches/chairs if there's a blanket set down for them to not get their hair all over the place, don't claw at everything...

We trained them when they were kittens to come when we whistled and they learned how to open the patio door on their own.

Fuck cats.

>had pet frog when I was a kid
>learned how to care for a fishtank
>learned a lot of cool stuff about amphibian biology
>lived 11 years
PRAISE

Hamsters are excellent tools for teaching kids about death, but fuck if they're not expensive annoying messy little shits.

Dogs would be acceptable were it not for the mites, fur, worms, and various other parasites and shit eating shit smearing disgustingness of them.

Cats are by far the worst.

Reptiles and spiders are glass disease breeding cages.

Anything fuzzy or cuddle-able indicates a sentimental weakling owner.

The only acceptable choices for any self-respecting patricians are a large aquariums and plants.

Dogs, frogs, snakes and birds. Definitely not cats though, cats are the Jews of the animal kingdom.

Wabbits

Photo related is mine in his dogtor mask

>spiders are glass disease breeding cages.

What

There's medicine you can give dogs to prevent the parasites and worms, fwiw