NICE FUCKING JOB DRUMPFTARDS

NICE FUCKING JOB DRUMPFTARDS

YOU'VE LITERALLY ELECTED A FASCIST

HE'S GOING TO RUN AMERICA INTO THE GROUND

Ukraine telling someone else is nazi. kek.
Don't you have like country to build ?
Are you still blocking those mines? A nazi?

>hasn't started building the wall yet
Even though he said he would

>hasn't repealed Obamacare
Even though he said he would

>his Muslim ban was a completed failure
What a surprise

Drumpf is a failure only rural and suburban retards could love

didn't germany thrive under fascism? i can't say i'm a fan of it and the long term implications would certainly see it fail, but that wouldn't be for a few generations at the earliest

Democracy is overrated

It's why we have so many fucking Mexicans and Muslims now

>hmmmmmm how do us Democrats get more votes???? I know, let's just import nonwhites who will vote for whoever gibes dem dat!!!!

Pro corporate bank Jews control both sects of Republican and Democrat parties.

People like Trump or Hernie Panders, are a wrench in their plans because they're populists running on what the people want.

Reminder: Join your local antifa

My body is ready.

Stay mad shillcuck

What's to prevent another party rising from the Democrat ashes to run against him? Fucking nothing.

You are a failure that only rural or suburban retards could love, when have you ever achieved anythibg close to what this man has achieved?

doesnt change the fact you are a bitter loser. stay deluded sheep man..

>literally a fascist
>failure
Pick one

No, it relied on its plan to plunder neighbouring countries to prop up its finances.

Trump has no game-plan. He's spent 70 years saying bullshit and people nodded and listened because his dad was rich.

He will say anything. He has no respect for the truth, repercussions, or long-term prospects, because they have never mattered to him - he just goes back to one of his homes and has a well-done steak with ketchup as he watched Fox News tell him how great he is.

>fascist
Rich coming from a Ukrainian.

Fuck drumpf and fuck suburban as rural retards. Pol BTFO BAKA DESU SENPAI

Cheeti hitler neckbeard virgin

It's literally not his fault

It's up to the Democrats to ensure the survival of democracy in the US by becoming less of a shitty crap party for loser dweebs so people want to vote for them

Trump stated he thinks a two party system is a good thing

God this is literally fake news.

Someone book mark this for when someone asks for examples of "fake news"

...which made it thrive. glad we had this talk user.

Your post lacked any evidence or real point. Your humour is shot and yourI opinions unsubstantiated.

Remember when he was called out for sticking too closely to his campaign promises? I can't keep track of all your narratives.

Liberals in 2012
>Haha yes Obama won! We'll never have a Republican president ever again
Liberals in 2017
>ONE PARTY SYSTEM?!?!?! REEEEE FASCISM

Dominant part system. Japan is the same.

but you'll always be a bigger failure than anyone

It is though , the democrats fucked thrmselves out of relevancy, and the system is no longer able to just swap in another party

If it keeps Democrats out of power what's the problem?

Do you think Dems will smarten-up anytime soon and start pushing people like Webb forward, or are they too lost?

Define fascist you pole locking shit skin, Name one fascist thing Trump has said or done you genetic reject

>democrats collapse in on themselves because Marxist sjw'ism relies on ever more pure adherence and faith in the cause

Best timeline deus

>ukraine
how brainwashed and cucked can you get?
sad that im half ukrainian.

Wishful thinking

Jesus christ, he's talking about how the Democrats are fucking themselves over, and how he wishes they didnt.

Fakest of news

shut up alcoholnigger

>why hasn't trump done everything in 30 days!!

No wonder lefties are so triggered they think that Trump is an omnipotent god figure that can move matter with his will

It will happen eventually but it garunteed republican rule probably through the 2020's

Nothing like this has happened since fdr swept the republicans in 1932 and 1936

Republicans didn't regain power until 1952 under Eisenhower

They just put another corporatist drone in charge of the DNC, and pretty much everyone was talking about how bad whitey was.
They aren't going to learn anytime soon.

And if Trump is successful, the inner city folks will see mass improvement unlike under Obama, which to poor people in ghettos will compute as "Republicans good, Democrats bad. WE WUZ LIED TO AND SHIEEET."

America may very well see a new party's creation. Maybe even two.

link ?

>one party system

It's true, but only because the Democratic party is imploding in on itself, it's not even Trump's doing.

>YOU'VE LITERALLY ELECTED A FASCIST
neat

most countries just have one party systems. the established parties are always neo-lib, PC, anti welfare, pro immigration, pro US interventionalism.
that is why sanders was such a surprise.

that is why media fights the "new" right wing parties so much.

He's not a fascist, you just believe everything you read, echo chamber.

It's already being planned that was one of the first things he signed. You know you can't just start laying foundation instantly right?

He has no control over Obamacares repeal. He'll sign the bill when it comes across. Every republican has said they want to repeal it, but getting the legislation is Paul Ryans job. Trump has done everything but call Ryan a gigantic pussy to try and rush him up

He rewrote the EO. Ban still in effect. The courts ruling isn't in line with the law anyway so they'll still probably appeal that one to the ussc in order to get the precedent set in their favor. The 9th circuit is overturned 80% of the time. A bunch of liberal activists based out of San Francisco who don't care for the law itself

Success or failure, he's done more in two months than Obama did in his first year. And we've still got 4 years to go.

>his Muslim ban was a completed failure
Theyre still banned. 9th circuit did nothing but rule they arent. But guess what? They cant get in

FAKE NEWS

>it's not even Trump's doing.

Well, you could argue Trump triggered them so hard they completely lost what little mind they had to begin with.

I wish this was true, sadly it isn't.

> Says the country that let Putin roll in and take their shit and is now ruled by a one party system

R A R E
A
R
E

ching chong ping pang

You know what these things in red circles are?

That's a bald faced lie. Germanys economy was in full swing by the time you started looking towarss other countries. It was also in full swing before rearmnent. Give them credit where credit is due, literally the objectively measured smartest guy in the entire government was in charge of the economy

You're falling for the revisionist narrative of history which seeks to act like Germany's economic turnaround under the NSDAP wasn't as great as it was, this is because if other people looked into it they might get ideas about wanting to throw out their greedy central bankers too

but it's true.

Republicans are corporate owned
Democrats are corporate owned

they balance each other out on anything they oppose. It's basically a game where they get paid 200k/yr to sit and argue over dumb shit that should be decided in a day

Most people don't actually understand what fascism is. It's just a catch all boogeyman word

60% white? More like 60% lard.

Really? Is this true?

>plan to plunder neighbouring countries to prop up its finances.
Perhaps the same could be said of ALL your world conquering plans, this newest "EU" included.

He's probably referring to the republicans and democrats becoming the same establishment party.

neocons and liberal leftists are the same shit

Trump didn't force the Democrats to essentially split themselves down the middle through retarded plans and policies

THIS

underrated post. When Trump says "one party system" he's not talking making his own party and banning elections. He's talking about how the democrats and republicans are the left and right feet of the same body.

For a short period of time, how stupid you have to be if you think that sustaining your country by plundering others is a viable plan in the long term.

Parties cucked the nation. Down with parties.

>Democrats focusing on increasingly niche issues that hold little appeal to most of the American population
>Because of this, fewer democrats are being elected
>Instead of trying to create broader appeal for their party, democrats are doubling down on niche issues, which will cause even fewer democrats to be elected
>This is somehow Trumps fault

Don't you have a local mafia gang you need to pay protection money to Romano?

NICE FUCKING JOB RUSSIA

YOU'VE LITERALLY POSTED FAKE NEWS

YOU'RE GOING TO RUN Sup Forums INTO THE GROUND

WE WILL STOMP OUT THE LEFTISTS WITH AN IRON HEELED BOOT

Why can't mods ban the word "drumpf" and many other variations?

Why do these people keep spamming "drumpf" and making threads?

>Germanys economy was in full swing by the time you started looking towarss other countries. It was also in full swing before rearmnent.
and by the time the cracks started to show Hitler had already annexed Austria and Czechoslovakia along with their much more stable economies

Germany's growth was based on a massive debt bubble that would have ruined Europe if Hitler ran out of countries to conquer and people to rob and kill

this. It stops being democracy when the other party starts doing shit like that.

Take a good look everybody. This is a prime example of a shill mid-conversion. He's still arguing for his talking points, but he's adopting our customs. He's going native. He still hasn't really got it yet, but he's getting there.

Better find a new job soon, Shariablue, unless you want to be here forever.

lol I thought the same thing

I remember back in 2013 when I first got here

Oh my how I've changed

Awwwww
Do you need a safe space, drumpfkin?

Nah. These threads are just boring and as bad as "Hillary won le popular vote"

I'm still amazed the current year man triggered the Drumplestiltskins so much

If we ban them, then Trudeau wins

Well, she did.
Does it trigger you?

>In a certain way I hate to see it because I like a two party system. We’re soon going to have a one party system. I actually think a two party system is healthy and good

Not in the slightest because Trump is the president :)

>born to late to explore Earth
>born to early to explore space
But born just about time to liberate US cuties from fascist regime.

fix yurkraine!

Cкaжи чтo-нибyдь пo-pyccки :^)

Hey look it's the "Rural suburban retards" guy.Please do go on and display your ignorance for everyone to see.

I don't even have to defend this for the sake of defending the Donald. Our two party system wasn't even ever wanted from the get-go and it is utter trash today.

>failure
>in control of your country

lllol

LIKE LITERALLY OMG

Maybe if the democrats would stop being so insufferable they wouldn't be becoming obsolete.

Wannabe nazi from pigfucker country daring to say anything US politics, amazing.

kek

> 30 days in office
> touched all problems he said he would
> NOT FAST ENOUGH DRUMPFS

let's see obama
> will close guantanamo
> please wait...

thread end

>Liberate

sounds like there might be a, I dont know, class conflict going on

FAKE NEWS FAKE LIBERAL NEWS

DRUMPF
RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS
UM SWEETY
POL BTFO
*sips tea*

because a two party system is any better, it's just as bad as a one party system if not worse

besides you're not even american

He is talking about the democrats and republicans not himself.

I hope you still feel so excited when we rename Moscow to Trumpgrad, Ivan Ivanovich Ivanovsky.

THE PARTY IS TRUMP. BUT TRUMP IS AMERICA, JUST AS AMERICA IS TRUMP. TRUMP! HAIL VICTORY!

HAIL VICTORY

Bernie is a PC cuck whose policies would have destroyed this nation

Kys

Good
Heil to the end times we shall consequence those who tore the world asunder

Day of the rope soon