English want to deport this

>English want to deport this

>british
>(pakistani)

hmm

Even if they did, what's the problem? It's their country, they can do what they want. Besides:
> Wanting Pakistanis

>German (kike)
>British (paki)
>Spanish (arab)
>Greek (turkish)
Britain no!

No wonder why all the original english look so fucked up. Its because of these healthcare personnels!

>German flag
Oh Hey Merkel

Still writes "Pakistani" in. Really makes you think.

Even civics can't defend that.

Deportio!
F f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f
Chris waddle.

>spanish scrub nurse

>deporting highly needed professions

No, never was a thing and never will be.

>Spanish
>Scrub nurse x 3

Then where's all the white British doctors?

Pakistan, obviously

Who is going to scrub you after you deport all Latinos? Drumpf btfo.

Are the Spanish the Filipinos of Europe or something?

>German is in charge of the gas
mhm... sounds about right

i'm an anaesthesiologist too... ama

Why do Spanish people make good scrub nurses???

>Brexit will literally kill English people
wtf I love Farage now

When are you planning your suicide?

>German (kike)
He looks pretty aryan to me. Some of the best surgeons that my sister works with at the hospital(she's a doc) are German born krauts surgeons. If I want to have a heart surgery, I'd probably choose German surgeon over a kike or a Pajeet.

suicide is for pussies
plus, i love this crazy timeline so much, i want to see how fucked up things can get for as long as possible.

and even if i wanted to an hero, i wouldnt use anything related to my job.
i'd go out with a bang

they took our jobs...go be doctors in your own country. You are not welcome here

>the british """""education system""""" can't provide the nation with enough healthcare proffessionals
I'm seeing multiple problems with this picture my man

Import hundreds of thousands of people per year, millions in total, many from the Caribbean, Pakistan, and other backwaters with low-quality populations in
> Surprised when this leads to a shortage of qualified people relative to the total population
Rly maex u thnk

We send there the ugliests I swear, also all that retards in nursing here trying to leave to England, ha ha!!

What's with all the Spanish?

5-6 years ago in the worst part of the crisis, all the people went to study nursing because the media said that England need lots of them and pay well, and now they are fucked

The NHS is a money furnace. It exists to cater to the demands of the ignorant, migrants, and the elderly. The ignorant are the low-intelligence chavs who go in for injuries due to fighting or hurting themselves. They often go

The migrants clog up the A&E rooms, as they have been undoubtedly turned away by the GP because NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THEM. And they love to sit and bitch to nursing staff about some crap. They often bring everyone in their family too, because none of them have a job.

The elderly are the only group I can tolerate as that's the purpose - you work and pay in, and then use it when you need it.

The other two groups DON'T pay. So to deal with increased demand we need tons of staff. We can't produce enough doctors and nurses so the NHS hires literally anyone at this point. All the Pajeet doctors use their power to bring in everyone they can think of on a work visa (there are hospitals that are literally all paki migrants).

We need to nuke the NHS. Remove the shitty staff, the fat British women 'managers' and other assorted shit, put up border controls and check at point of care whether the person is eligible. Otherwise they need to pay.

Sure, why train your own nurses and shit when you can poach them somewhere else, amirite?