Does anyone else live somewhere thats full of nigs? I used to not mind them...

Does anyone else live somewhere thats full of nigs? I used to not mind them, but now that im surrounded by them i cant stand these fucks. Theyre all rude af and dumb as shit.

I just moved into a house in St. Paul for college and there's a black family who lives next door. They're loud as fuck all the time, they definitely deal weed, and someone (either one of them or a friend) is always testing their loud ass stereo on the street outside.

I just moved away from them.

disgusting, smelly, loud, and they shit up anything nice.

Brand new park in Albany, NY was ruined by niggers in a matter of days.

Nobody goes there after dark.

Live in a rich part in my city. All white.

I live in a area that used to be 92%
in six years it fell to 80%
send help

Thats one thing i forgot is how many of them smell like complete shit. God theyre so fucking loud too "AYEE YO, DAMAL TELL DAT NIGGA TO PULL TF UP IF HE WANT TO COP DIS REGGIES!!!! YO BABA MOMMA LOOKIN FLY IN DAT NEW WEAVE, BUT AYE DONT COME UP SHORT ON MY CHEDDA I KILL A NIGGA OVER $10,. ALSO RIP MY NIGGA JORDAN LOST HIM TO THE STREETS, BLM BLM BLM"

I agree. New Orleans was once a majority white city. After the 60's people moved out. Now it's a black city and the infrastructure/crime/social problems reflects that.

At least you don't live in Rhineland, Germany.
This part of Germany is the main hub of Turks.

It seems to me that people are re-segregating on their own. There's a lot of virtue signaling SJW's on social media that pretend otherwise but they aren't moving to Detroit anytime soon.

Turks are like syphilis.
Black people are like full blown AIDS, it's worse.

I live in detroit, at the university here theres a lot of sjws but they rarely step off campus, but even on campus these niggers act up. I cant even begin with how fucking shitty this city is. My ex one time saw a nig hospitalize a person over $5 he owed him, of course that $5 dollars was for heroin too. So much disgusting behavior here.

I lived in similarly crime ridden areas in NY. I moved. You should move.

>not enslaving niggers over 150 years before the founding of your country

It's like Europe isn't even trying.

>pic

Holy shit how fucking stupid are those goddamn niggers?

My high school was like 98% niggers. I never had any problems because I get along with everybody and was basically brainwashed by the system, but the red pills were much easier for me to swallow when I started getting exposed to them

There should be "Human sacrifices to gods" section.

I wonder if you're the problem or your overprotective and intolerant dad? Teach tolerance

When driving you can always tell if a nigger is driving in front of you, they drive completely inconsiderate that someone behind them, swerving, talking on the phone, driving slow, and coming to a complete stop when turning.

>coming to a complete stop when turning

That's what you're supposed to do. Maybe you're the one who doesn't know how to drive?

>that pic
Shouldn't it be British Slavery until 1776?

I live in Atlanta. I grew up in Cobb County.

Black people aren't that bad. I grew up in a mixed neighborhood. Most of the black kids that grew up on my block were actually richer than me. I wasn't allowed to stay out late and we heard gunshots once or twice but other than that black people never gave me a reason to hate them.

Where I live now is a little bit more urban but it's been cleaned up since the 90s. Lots of middle class black people live here. Apart from the petty thievery expected in a big city there's very little crime. No muggings. We had a guy get shot last summer but nothing big since.

Let's go back to 1955 then.

I live in the whitest county in my state, and an upper middle class neighborhood. I don't care how much a job pays, I will not relocate.

>be born in 1992
>grow up in suburban la in a middle class neighborhood
>go to uc Irvine
>feet deeply effected by slavery 150 years ago
>bitch on social media about how racist America is before going to get some tapas and saki bombs in Hollywood with your friends while whereing an Arab style scarf and tims

Fucking delusional nonsense

Yeah. I saw a nig last week and a finnish woman with a niglet Sunday. It's your fault, desu

segregation ended in '64, not 54.

Where do you live?

In all my years of seeing numbers the only black majority area with below average crime rates is one rich as fuck County in California.

South Atlanta, near the Georgia Dome

This was meant for you

You say intolerant like it's a bad thing

Specific area name?

Atlanta is not very safe.

When people talk about when america was great we refer to the economic booms of the early 1920s and 1950s. Believe it or fucking not, not everything revolves around race and economics are just as important if not more.

What do you want my street number?
Kek

It's off of University Blvd, in the GTech area. Used to be the Carver projects but they put up a bunch of nice apartments before the housing crisis. So now there's a nice little bubble surrounded by a sea of urban squalor.

American slavery started before America was a country

It's usually boomers talking about their time period.

I don't believe that anyone seriously thinks america's height was in the 1860s

>living in Little Somalia
I'm sorry, user.

Rhineland Palatinate? How is that possible? That's where Julia Kloeckner and cows and farms and wine queens are from

honestly thats what they get for inventing slavery in the first place back in egyptian days to build themselves retardedly large tombstones this is probably gods retribution for those days i'm not for slavery but i'm not surprised it happened

Fort Collins, CO. Whites only.