IT'S HAPPENING - Car plows into Mardi Gras Crowd in Alabama

wspa.com/2017/02/28/car-drives-into-crowd-at-gulf-shores-al-parade/

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=-xTGrfs5TXM
youtube.com/watch?v=isP5srWOz0c
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_sign
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thank you OP.

here is a link to a live stream.

facebook xxx /FOX5NY/videos/vb.39442131319/10155216459451320/?type=3&theater

Time to ban (((assault))) cars

Why us stations are always "qxbc" "wspa" and other strange names??

Christ, that would be like hitting cattle.

>all those fat fucks

I bet the car couldnt even run over three of them. Americans found the cure to islam.

Thank you for the live stream.

van of peace

ALL THE WOMEN ARE FAT. WHAT THE FUCK?

I bet the driver thought he was running over a cow.

Race of driver?

What is so surprising about this. Amerifat?

>wspa

means 'We're in SPArtanburg, South Carolina' according to Wiki. Apparantly it's because Americans cannot into acronyms.

From the looks of OP's pic, I'd say it's the Indie 500lbs

Carnivore. He was just trying to get some hamburger.

Day of the rake

So what is this, 4 cars driving into crowds in 3 days? Germany, New Orleans, England, Alabama?

Well this did take place in Alabama

>The Berlin Radiotelegraphic Convention of 1906 allocated call letters to every broadcast in the world. In 1912, the American Bureau of Navigation allocated K and W for the east and west. There's another call-letter: N, which was only used by the Navy. They were used, at the beginning, by ships - which may explain the east/west split.

>The reasons why K and W were chosen appears unknown, however.

trying to run over the kids marching band.

Again?
Huh.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xTGrfs5TXM

kek, I thought the same thing

11 kids in critical condition according to the ephbee stream.

Sam Hyde.

There, I said it.

I have been to Alabama before, and the women in Tuscaloosa are beautiful, I've been to Birmingham, and the women were normal. Every woman in OP's picture is a beast made of ham.

11 injured, parade cancelled

Video of the driver before plowing into the crowd

Video of the driver before plowing into the crowd

>Gulf Shores, Alabama

sorry, but it's another drunk redneck

>Alabama

I'm ok with this

(((pure coincidence)))

Will it be a truck of peace or drunk a rural & suburban retard?

Fuck, no deaths

twitter says it is an elderly man...

This is becoming the norm, sadly. Particularly in poor areas. When a box of ding dongs is half the price of three apples, guess what people are going to eat? Processed garbage.

Rednecks are a proud people, fuck off steves

>gulf shores Alabama
I'm sure it was Mohamed in his f150 of peace not just some drunk rural/suburban right wing retard

KEK

So a DUI for Mardi Gras? Makes sense. Fucking degenerate Catholics

>Be American
>Get out
>Get run over by a car
>Ambulance comes
>Medic is patriot who conceal-carries
>Get shot

Grey is the new brown. Gassing of geriatrics when?

Good to see people noticing when multiple events happen in a Timeframe.

This number of vehicle attacks in such a short span of time.......interesting.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>vehicle attacks

Drunk rednecks and elderly folks curbing their cars are not attacks, user.

Antifreeze is cheaper and sweeter than apples OR ding dongs but I don't fuck up my body with it because I'm not a retarded animal.

Its thier call letters. East of the mosssissipi has names starting with w. West start with k. 4 letters that is unique to that broadcast station.

You shut your mouth about the Redneck Rivera.

This is why we need to fix our agriculture industry. Too many deals have been cut to drive up food prices that make processed garbage sold by big companies more appealing with the price tags. High carb/fructose/chemical diets are killing people. Man boobs everywhere.

I'm older and know better. I know how to cook and grow my own food. But some of these people grew up with parents who grabbed McDonalds on the way home every night. I'm just saying.

what the hell is going on?

>redneck riviera
shieeeeeet

>Simulation

More like the dream of some higher power, and our ultimate goal would be to become dreamers ourselves.

what is it, accident or attack?

I don't know. It could be a drunk. But this makes two cars plowing into Mardi Gras crowds. Maybe the stars are in seriously ill alignment, but this shit has seriously never happened like this before.

under rated post

A white van of peace enriched 11 people in Labama

It dates back to the telegraph system, then went to radio, then tv, and now even though it doesn't need to be their URL the license holders consider their call sign to be something of a brand and want to show their website is connected to a TV or radio station.

Faggots get out from Alabama!

Healthy food is cheap though. You can get a week's worth of rice, vegetables, and chicken for the cost of a few frozen meals.

Why is the fat faggot who's reporting still wearing his dainty beads? Has he no shame? No grasp of the gravity of the situation? I am outraged.

Yes. But an alarming number of people haven't been taught that. The schools aren't teaching it, either. We've had a lot of basic life skill information just plain lost. It just isn't getting passed down. And when you grow up with these foods not being on your plate, you don't bother searching for them in a grocery store. It's sad.

yeah sure armed with a knife and shot. sure was a drunk guy.

Eating nothing is even cheaper and could serve them well. "But muh metabolic damage" When you have 60% bodyfat your body will not eat muscle. Besides, african children level of malnutrition is easier on your body than beeing morbidly obese.

I think the root of the problem is availability. If low-effort high-calorie food is available, an animal will eat it. Humans are no exception. People in the past didn't *have* frozen dinners or delivery pizza, so they ate what was available, which tended to be fresh and healthy. Same reason people rarely walk anymore: cars are available.

The narrative they will and are pushing is drunk driver's, just like the gas leaks

Take your judgement back to

lol

What's wrong with judgement?

We're in full agreement on this being horribly unhealthy. I'm just explaining the "why" when so many are asking about the weight of the people in this photo. We're at a point here where basic nutrition and basic cooking and even basic budgeting skills have been completely lost. Add to that the numerous studies that prove how horribly addictive sugar is... and not to mention that you can stuff yourself full of carbs and feel hungry two hours later... these people are screwed. A ketogenic diet would be very affordable, and they would drop weight like nobody's business.

But you have a lot of people who are just plain ignorant to these things.

Sup Forums is a judgement free board

What do you think? The news told us to our faces they were gonna stop reporting smaller attacks

but that's a judgment you dumb fuck

any pics or vids cmon everyone has iphones

The issue is not unique, but here are a few pointers:
- "Bad" food is made to be tastefull, and has so much salt and sugar that anything else feels bland. It's always a race between junk-food manufacturer to do the most greasy salty sugary shit so you find their competition tasteless.

- Lack of exercise... Exercise is something as simple as walking 30 minutes every morning, taking the stairs, go hike on the week-ends.

- Eating has become an activity/ a leisure. People comming together to eat is a normal thing, but eating beeing a goal in itself is a new concept and it's shit. People eat when they are bored, when they are happy, when they are sad. So when do they "not eat"?

I'm a local and was watching the news when it happened. Sorry about all the chubby chicks. Muh Alabama
>A city spokesperson said the vehicle was "a part of the parade," and witnesses told FOX10 that it was a white van with MOAA on its side that was driven by an elderly man. MOAA are the initials of the Military Officers Association of America.

your mother will die in her sleep tonight

What.The.Fuck.

It just seems like all of that is a result of general abundance. I think we could benefit from another great depression.

TWISTED SISTER!

ALLAHU AKBAR......

And there we go, okay world sorry for having more than enough food! Sorry for being comfortable and fat with food! Sorry for making it in this shit world while the rest if ya wallow in SJW lead leaders that want everyone to be fucked!

but only a good guy with a car can stop a bad guy with a car!

we need to deregulate cars. no more "driver's licenses", what sort of Big Brother shit is that?

Bump. Just wow. I'm speechless. Thank you for the update.

The usual excuse will be to blame it on 'mental health problems'.

look out for it.

Absolutely everyone seems to be fat.

Alot of women are FAT here in Bama, and they don't care. They still wear clothes they shouldn't. Tyrone and Juan will still fuck them.

Neck yourself faggot

When I go to festivals like Wacken or Greenfield I eat shit for a week. After that if I go to a pizzeria I can eat 3 pizzas and 3 liters of beer in 2 hours and I'm still hungry/thirsty.
Of course if you follow this path you'll rapidely inflate to 200 kg.

A simple trick is just to stop eating. The cravings and hunger progressively go away and after 2-3 days I don't feel the need to eat at all.
At that point, steamed vegetables taste great and not bland at all. And I can go back to my normal healthy diet.

I'm pretty sure I could "heal" those people very simply by just taking them out of their environement and they would stop their sugar/fat addiction in no time.

You can withdraw from nearly any drug (including alcohol) in a week, there is no evidence it wouldn't work with sugar.

White people are so evil

WEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

HE AIN'T MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

White women are fat

pls be of middle eastern descent

Triggered fatty porker.

Picture of the driver and car just released on twitter

panicked and pushed accel instead of brake?

False. The price to eat shit is more expensive than healthy. They just prefer the pleasure.

I don't think it was that crazy from the look of it

The rest if the world can kiss my fat American ass.

>McDonalds

fug i in haven? :DD