Be white trash in Bumfuck, USA

>Be white trash in Bumfuck, USA
>Get violently drunk with your disgusting inbred wife
>Bravely fly the Confederate Flag for all to see as you speed down the road in your cool pick up truck
>Decide to take it upon yourself to single handedly save the white race
>Thus, you crash an 8 year old's birthday party, point a shotgun at the crowd, and declare that you're going to kill all the niggers
>Get arrested and sentenced to 30+ years in prison
>Cry like a bitch in court.

It's beautiful

thesun.co.uk/news/2970772/white-couple-jailed-for-total-of-28-years-for-storming-black-childs-eighth-birthday-party-while-screaming-the-n-word-and-waving-confederate-flags/

This is Jose Ismael Torres, one of the perps, who dared call himself white with a name like that.

Now, let's see if the black teens who tortured a guy get more time. TAKING ALL BETS!

Here's perp number 2, Kayla Rae Norton, who is having a nervous breakdown because her three bastard children will now get the chance to grow up without her fucking up their lives with her endless stupidity.

28 years. wow that is fucked up. give them 1-2 years on probation and 200 hours community work.

Nah 30 years is good. Fuck white people

This will be overturned as cruel and unusual punishment.

Total overkill for threatening to lynch a little boy at his own birthday party, I agree.

No it won't.

> white people

You collosal nigger.

Serves them right. Sub humans.

>WE WUZZZ WHITEEE AND SUPERIORRRRRR

Says the high school dropout losers

I was thinking the same thing.

Good luck in a world without us.
pic related.

Shieet

>threatening to lynch a little boy
>threatening to

Show me the law on the books that says speaking threatening words gives a 28 year sentence.

They'll never end up serving 30 years.

That being said, what they did was highly illegal. They broke the Georgia State Anti-Gang Act by violently threatening people driving around in 5+ pickup trucks while pointing at them with shotguns. They also got into a violent confrontation which prompted their sentencing.

There were over 30 "white nationalists" driving around in cars and waving Confederate flags but only these two were actually doing something illegal.

HAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD! FUCKING CUNTS.

If there's anything that I hate more than thugs is these kinds of inbreed americans, fucking anglos.

kys

based on statistics, they'll probably be put on death row

go fuck your cousin cleetus. fucking loser. Do something with your life or kill yourself.

Put your name or trip back on you antifa faggot

stop being a cunt half our population is more like the rednecks than anyone else in America.

I bet you live in Lisbon you little cunt, and you like watching niggers rape your gf.

Theyre probably Irish. Theyre not white.

99% sure he's that one antifa commie faggot that always posts in nationalist threads and some others, he always has to namefag or tripfag of somesort

Ok.

O.C.G.A. 16-5-21 (2010)
16-5-21. Aggravated assault

(a) A person commits the offense of aggravated assault when he or she assaults:
(2) With a deadly weapon or with any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury

(b) Except as provided in subsections (c) through (k) of this Code section, a person convicted of the offense of aggravated assault shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than 20 years. (i.e., the punishment is 1-20 years, judge's discretion)

>He was also charged with one count of making a terrorist threat.

O.C.G.A. 16-11-37 (2010)
16-11-37. Terroristic threats and acts; penalties

(a) A person commits the offense of a terroristic threat when he or she threatens to commit any crime of violence...with the purpose of terrorizing another or of causing the evacuation of a building, place of assembly, or facility of public transportation or otherwise causing serious public inconvenience OR in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience.

(c) A person convicted of the offense of a terroristic threat shall be punished by a fine of not more than $1,000.00 or by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than five years, or both.

>That's up to 25 years so far, let me find the punishment for violating the street gang act

God thanks germany is just cucked in the minds of some Sup Forumstards, unlike the USA in real life.

I hope he is, I'd like to see him at the end of my boot some day

kek just like a real leftist, you're no different than them as soon as someone rational interrupts the narrativethey sperg out and call us fascists, you're the same, ahahah pathetic inbreed mongoloid, learn how to math cleetus!

>I bet you live in Lisbon you little cunt, and you like watching niggers rape your gf.

caralho es bravo. mas nao te esquecas.. metade de lisboa e pretos e metade do norte e grosseiros(rednecks)

kek I live in porto you fuck.

Our cletuses are way superior than the ones they have.

> I live in porto you fuck.

redneck do caralho. nao admira que sejas ignorante

lmao I love how there's no reply

There's a deep irony when white's in America are some of the least inbred people you could have beyond a bunch of race mixed mutts

Day of rope can't come soon enough

I know, right?

>They're from my town
Fucking hell

Last year there was also a stir when groups of trucks with confederate flags would go around pulling up on black kids' birthday parties and harassing them. Don't know if any got prison time.

This isn't based, it's just degenerate white trash behavior that further grounds anti-white sentiment. Glad they got a hard sentence, fuck em.

There's nothing wrong with that.
Niggers are subhumans, they all deserve death.

Top kek

kek speak english this isn't a bacalhau board.

You have the worst culture, this black culture you so abhorrently hate started with rednecks.

Trump staying silent on this

Finally a non inbred walking american.

Lol, that was probably them. The group is called "Respect the Flag", and their idea of gaining respect is by acting like fucking inbreds, threatening to murder children at their own birthday parties. Christ, what filth.

jesus christ, they're like the black lives matter of the cleetuses world.

Yeah, provided some great fuel for the "fuck white people" types I had gone to high school with.
I remember pulling over for them the first time I saw them because I thought it was a redneck funeral procession, lmao

You're such a faggot and I wish you got banned from Sup Forums. All of your posts are retarded bullshit

>You have the worst culture, this black culture you so abhorrently hate started with rednecks.
Keep on going and feeling superior about attacking the minority of the underclass of a massive country you've never been to

rural whites being retarded racist idiots, what else is new?

34% of rednecks die from mishandling fireworks while drunk and/or high on some cheap drugs like huffing spray paint or crystal meth. FACT.

Cuck. 35 years for this? You don't even get that for murder. But I guess insulting a black kid is worse than murder.

Also, the portugal namefag (the biggest cuck on this board) just approved of your post. That says something.

Kek and kek,both cleetuses triggered

Pic related is you, loose some weight and read some books and cut sugar you inbred butterflies.

Ah yes, letting your opposition dictate what you think.
>DEY MAKE HIGHSCHOOL LIBRULZ MAD! SO FUCK DEM!

What the fuck is going on with his left ear? Not the one with the Bluetooth in it, the other one. It looks like there's a swollen tumor hanging off it or something.

That guy could beat the shit out of you, cuckold.

this is a great step in the right direction for race relations in america.

now if only whites giving side eyes to black people and supporting Trump had similar consequences.

who knows.. inbreeeding perhaps? plus tonnes of sugar and some other hormones in the american food supply? Christ I don't know how you can get to that state.

They're doing God's work and the kikes are going to crucify them for it. This couple is single handedly doing more than all of us faggots here. Unless you're attempting to scare the niggers and put them back in their place, you have no right to complain.

I workout and do jujitsu/kickboxing regularly, I have a beautiful girlfriend and am on STEAM in university, fucking btfo you inbred fuck, face it you're a dying breed and I'm loving it.

t. alberto barbosa

>drive around with flag on car
>get put in jail for 10 years

what the actual fuck

> Americans

They're clearly Russians.

I bet you play on steam all day at your Jewish Marxist indoctrination facility

>This isn't based, it's just degenerate white trash behavior that further grounds anti-white sentiment. Glad they got a hard sentence, fuck em.

Basically this.

Shut the fuck up uncle donna, go fuck your sister.

kys

I haven't gamed in years to be honest, last game I played was cod black ops.

Why what are you a Faggot or something?

>drive around with flag on car
>threaten a crowd of nig nogs with a shotgun at their own house
>get put in jail for ten years

The 2nd step is important, friend. The sentence is still excessive, but a couple years of prison wouldn't be unwarranted. It's not like the nogs were roaming the streets, they were at home.

I'm an only child pham

>scare people and be rude
>get more time than literal murderers
who could be behind this?

What other countries speak Portuguese?
Oh yeah the criminal shit hole Brazil.
Congrats faggot.

literally moonman

I like gaming, atm I have an i7 laptop and am very busy with university, want to get a job before starting to game again (eyeing overwatch and witcher 3) I also go outside cleetus, we have los angeles weather and beautifull parks/beaches, gotta enjoy that, pic related.

I didn't see a shotgun

>not harassing the party from your car like every other redneck out there

These two deserved to get 30 years

Threading a kid/family with guns and racial slurs isn't okay, Sup Forums edginess or not. They literally din do nothing in this case.

You live in a 3rd world shit hole. Plus, you're a little boy playing on his laptop. Lol at you and your education. You'll never be white, kys paco.

well we have these so now ask us why we are racists ya fag.

haha stupid white trash slut.

Aww boohooo. Get it together white boy, blacks have had worse trials for insignificant crimes.

>when he or she assaults:
>With a deadly weapon or with any object, device, or instrument
>when used offensively against a person

Aggravated assault only applies to cases when an attempt was made to USE the weapon.

The "is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury" is talking about the severity of the weapon.

If a guy tries to stab another guy with a knife, then it qualifies, whether he misses the guy or not. If he tries to throw a stuffed animal at someone and it misses, it doesn't qualify.

>I didn't see a shotgun

>three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
>Prosecutors said Torres even pointed a shotgun at the party.

Without the gun, the sentence would be much lower, and the charge of making terrorist threats might not have stuck. The defense could have made a better argument that the threats weren't substantive if there was no gun. The article doesn't focus on it because they want to make a big deal about the flag, but I guarantee the prosecutors made sure to focus on the gun.

Soo, did they kill anyone?
Or was this just good ol klansman Larping?

Here's the definition of "assault" found in the post you're responding to.

O.C.G.A. 16-5-20 (2010)
16-5-20. Simple assault

(a) A person commits the offense of simple assault when he or she:

(2) Commits an act which places another in reasonable apprehension of immediately receiving a violent injury.

>Assault is basically threatening to hurt someone else

In this post , a deadly weapon is "any object, device, or instrument which, when used offensively against a person, is likely to or actually does result in serious bodily injury"

A shotgun, when used offensively against another person, is likely to result in serious bodily injury against the target person. Therefore, a shotgun is a deadly weapon. This guy, Jose Torres, used a shotgun.

Assault + deadly weapon = aggravated assault.

Aggravated assault gets 1-20 years in prison, judge's discretion exactly how much. Threatening to kick start te Day of the Rope at a child's birthday party is likely to get a pretty harsh sentence from a judge.

Well if they pointed a gun at them then yeah that's a felony

I got away with pointing a gun at a nigger that attacked me with a knife at a bar before though (I live in SC)

> Jose Ismael Torres and Kayla Rae Norton
> White people

Nope. Best I can do is spic and coal burner. Good riddance.

lmao when some smug faggots get ahead of themselves

Is their a video of them crying?

Frigg off Randy

Depends on the state's precedents, but generally threatening someone while pointing a gun at them qualifies for assault whether you fire it or not. It would be brandishing if he never pointed it in their direction.

It's hilarious how Shariablue and CTR cucks are making this a big issue
The guy is named TORRES yet they push him as a regular white guy

He used a shotgun. He didn't use a teddy bear.

My rebuttal

kek we're more white than you, we kicked the moors not you, and yes you can live like a king in my country if your wage is >1400€/month. Not a hard thing to do.

We all have those, unfortunately, these rednecks are just as bad, the way you end this is with discipline/military service and education, we need more of these 3 don't you agree user?

haha you mad uncle maurice? How long has it been since your sister sucked your dick?KEKKEKEKEKE BTFO

Look at those photos, dude is white.

>we're whiter than you
>we kicked the moors out

>cool pickup truck
Bitch please, muscle cars are where it's at

decades ago

>it's a nigger op thread

I think the point you're actually conveying is you're approximately as white as the US, and likely less.