What should the age of consent be?

What should the age of consent be?

Is that Germany?

women can never really give consent

In old Europe and throughout history men have married women from puberty onwards as biology dictates that men have the desire to procreate with women from when they are first able to bear children.

Love has no age.

When a girl reaches puberty, gay sex should be outlawed unless the boy is under 15. For straight young boys or lesbians, no laws.

lol

Age is a social construct.

lol not really. a year is every time the earth rotates around the sun.

>consent

the dindus don't have islamic beards. this is USA

Physical space is a social construct. Read up on " Transgressing the Boundaries: Towards a Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity" pleb

>roach

FPBP
It should be 18 for any age disparity but I don't think it's really that bad if two 16 year olds have sex

k̴̖̠̤̣̥̞̔̉̃́̀̓͐̀͂͝͝ȩ̶̳͖̜͔̱͍͉̭̚ͅķ̷͓̬̼̥̫͖͈͈͕͊̍̑̃͜

All intercourse is rape

i want to have non consensual sex with Anzu

18 if you want casual sex like a faggot. 12 for marriage.

Probably like 14/15 which would be historically normal

>degenerate carnivaller
I wont let you touch anzu you psuedonigger!
*draws zweihander*

It just seems silly to me. Where did you grow up? Did anyone wait until they were 18 to have sex (by choice)? Most 16 year old girls would rather fuck college guys (and they do) why are we criminalizing this activity in many countries?

It's good as it is here. 16 for adults 13 for teenagers I believe

Hover hand. Get child bride. E beta

You are on!
*takes my roach killer spray and flipflop*

Roughly your age range, older participants with a larger range than younger participants.

This kills the pedoshit because it eliminates their age of consent argument, which they use as a rationalization to fuck kids, while still not letting them fuck kids.

Stay mad, pedoshits.

slightly more realistic what is the penalty for a 20 year old banging a 15 year old consentually though. I feel like no real crime has taken place.

da fuq nigga? How are old rich guys in their 50's and 60's gonna fuck 20 year old sugar babies. No one will stand for this, you're essentially killing the american dream

that could be Spain children dress like that in the first communion, I think just like you retarded beaner, nothing related with mariage sorry

*evolves immunity to spray*
*evolves shell to block flipflop*
You are weak!
*leaps forward with zweihander in 4 hands*
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

*Start the steps of the Samba martial arts*
*My hands turn into big woman butts*
*Kick in my heightened monkey senses*
*Start my Sonic attack*

HUE HUE HUE!

Old enough to pee, old enough for me.

Why are you angry manolo, look at the sandniggers on the back ground. Are you a rapefugee and are offended that i spoke ill of germany? are those proto Mexicans not giving you enough gibs for a license and a truck?

You never know with those savages.

'bout tree-fiddy

some guy i know in college had a saying
"it it seats to pee, good enough for me"

Nice hover hand

I'm ofended because you should know what is that, 300 years and you learn nothing, yes we have lots of moors here in the big cities

*unsheathes glock*
*dabs behind both of you*
nuthin personnel bruh

*constantly touching butts gets me flustered*
S-stop it you...haa...third world mo-nnnnnnngghhh
*collapsing while furiously masturbating my hole with the zweihanders hilt*

It's 17 in Ireland.

t. goldigger

Consent is a turn off.

*summon Brazilian children pickpockets to steal your gun*
*laugh while you waste all your bullets on nigger children*

HUE HUE HUE

>if it bleeds, it breeds

There is nothing objective you can say against this.

i imagined a muslin taking a 9 year old virginity and saying "See it bleeds"

>300 years and you learn nothing,
Go back to El paro you lazy fuck.

But you know, Japan has a point. Our views on age of consent are backwards. It shouldn't be about when a kid is old enough to fuck. It should about what age it is basically criminal to lay a hand on a kid. Take "consent" out. Get rid of that word. And focus on the part that actually strikes you as a crime.

I don't think it's a crime to fuck a 14 year old at all. There is nothing so unforgivable there as to call it a crime. It doesn't matter what the kid says, because all kids are borderline retarded until they're 25.

B But I work there.....

16, but only 16 and 17 year olds can with each other, otherwise you have to be 18.

There should be no age of consent tbqh
Its all post feminist brainwashing

11-12

Western moral logic

Gay aids spreading anal sex: Okay

Older male with post puberty female that wants to start a family: Disgusting pig, get a woman your own age! Pedophile!

consent is a violation of the NAP

>7 children
Oy fucking vey good thing we did something about that

This is why you are a snake eater

Here that is considered not consent. Under 16 they have a 5 year difference allowance. If you are an authority figure or if you want a prostitute the age is 18. Honestly if you are 20 going for a 16 year old that's pretty shit ty. if I was the father of that girl I would scare you off.

Premarital sex banned. Violators subject to public shaming and a fine.

A female must be sexually mature enough to safely bear children to be wed.

Males must have the financial means of supporting a family.

Fathers have the final say in who marries their daughter.

Anal sex should be punished by dragging the faggot behind a horse. Would fix our fruit loop priest problem pretty fast

If both people are under 18, it does not matter.
If one person is over 18, and the other under 18, then the difference between age should maximally be 5 years.

In the Bible, it is when a girl has her first period for the girls. For the boys, it is when they can gender seed(sperm).

I mean honestly if your 20 and a 16 year old girl is down to fuck you are you gonna be fag enough to say no? When you're 20 you'll fuck anything that moves.

Can you please post the bible verse for Bible Reading purposes *cough* Sunday school for kids *cough*

>14 year old goes to jail for having sex with a 13 year old
>13 with 12
>etc

The problem isn't the limit but how it's enforced. When it affects children, it's not helping them.

When a guy is a lifetime sex offender and his wife, who patiently sticks with him while he deals with constant death threats from people who think he's a pedophile, is the "victim" of the case.

Should statutory rape be a thing at a certain point?

16 if they are max 5 years older.

Other than that 18

so 18 year old should get that sweet 13 year old pussy while they still can?! lol

good point

when ever the girls father thinks it is okay to sell them.

1st Corinthians chapter 7 talks about marriage. Near the end of the chapter it talks about the rules of consent(with the father of the girl of course). Read it loser

14 if partner is minor too
16 if not
btw in my country is always 14

Traps aren't gay tho

Quads make it so.

Old enough to suck a lolly, old enough to suck Milo off.

damn italy is legit. but prostitutes have to be 18 right?

Depends on society. When there are satanic pedophiles around it should be around 18

Age of consent should be the same as age for drinking, smoking and driving

>xy not gay
>xy on xy not homo
>homo=same

yeah,
so no

So whenever you want then.

This

Should be (((dating))) till they are 35 then find a nice single guy the same age to settle down with and have a kids 5 years later, unless it gets in the way of her career filling out spreadsheets for car insurance firms

Then she has the choice as a fee and independent woman to get an abortion.
If her husband objects then she can kick him out for oppressing her and get the house and half his wages..

WTF are you talking about? a pedophile is someone who wants to sleep with someone who hasn't reached puberty yet...

first blood

14-ish

a set specific number is always problematic, since people are different.

maybe the best solution is:

>girl has had puberty + 1 year of time after that = she can legally consent

that way, it would depend on the individual, from a case to case basis.

That is age of marriage not consent - slightly different.

NICE HOVER HAND FAGGOT

Shalom

consent? Why do I need that?

yes, if not probably Berlusconi would still be the president lol

I grew up in az, people had sex before 18 but not with anyone outside their age +/- 2 or 3 years